By_gemmabosanko #8 Daily step count to rival The Proclaimers, her bland af food doesn't have any flavour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clearly only flying in premium economy this time, still got to get her brag on with the white company travel pouch šŸ˜¬
That white company pouch and the menu are BA club world (business) - I fly with them a lot and have started leaving the pouch behind because I only need so many sleep masks and socks, although Iā€™ve realised recently people sell them on Vinted šŸ˜‚ might get on that! Saying that they might also be the same in premium economyā€¦.so I donā€™t know where she sat, I do know that sheā€™s a tit and lost luggage couldnā€™t have happened to a nicer person.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It wonā€™t be lost, it just wonā€™t have made it on to her connecting flight. Itā€™ll be on the next one and they then deliver it to your house. Sheā€™s making a fuss about nothing.

Reactions: 6
Saying that they might also be the same in premium economyā€¦.so I donā€™t know where she sat, I do know that sheā€™s a tit and lost luggage couldnā€™t have happened to a nicer person.
nope, premium eco on BA is currently blue and white zig zagged felt bags not white company.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.