Buzztex Reports #2 The Lancaster Ripper

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You have to hand it to him though rinsing all his sheep in the aid of all the things that are going to be done in 2023.

Reactions: 3
Travelling the country visiting the Christmas markets......really? He's back in Lancaster looking for homeless people, slagging the police off for driving past a homeless man (errrrrrrm, let me think.....oh yes, the police are probably answering an emergency call....they're not there to to deal with a grown adult who has made himself homeless). Continually bigging himself up, he's out in the cold helping vulnerable people, making himself ill, blah, blah blah.....trolls are being mentioned. Begging, manipulative areshole!!

Reactions: 5
Ah yes buzz is on about getting the homeless guy a hotel. Nothing kills morale more than a good night's kip then being turfed out into the cold

Reactions: 4
Travelling the country visiting the Christmas markets......really? He's back in Lancaster looking for homeless people, slagging the police off for driving past a homeless man (errrrrrrm, let me think.....oh yes, the police are probably answering an emergency call....they're not there to to deal with a grown adult who has made himself homeless). Continually bigging himself up, he's out in the cold helping vulnerable people, making himself ill, blah, blah blah.....trolls are being mentioned. Begging, manipulative areshole!!
You beat me to it 😂 travelling the country to christmas markets.
Newcastle
Lancaster
0 Christmas Markets 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
That julia was on live with buzz last night slating Sunny saying he tried to ring her cause apparently he knows they’ve fallen out and he probably only wanted to record the call to get her to say something nasty about buzz then later on she was actually live with Sunny asking him if his seeing buzz before Xmas another two face bleep

That julia was on live with buzz last night slating Sunny saying he tried to ring her cause apparently he knows they’ve fallen out and he probably only wanted to record the call to get her to say something nasty about buzz then later on she was actually live with Sunny asking him if his seeing buzz before Xmas another two face bleep
Yes I saw a bit of that saying she feels guilty for not gifting him a lion! I think she is just desperate to be liked by anyone.

What does Sonny's if you know you know post mean? Has Buzz split up with his girlfriend?
Quite possibly that's why he's out earlier and pushing for the weeklies to pay for his hotels. Who would blame anyone his behaviour isn't normal. If my partner went lurking and chatting up men at dogging carparks and collecting prostitutes phone numbers then called it work i would be long gone!

Reactions: 5
What does Sonny's if you know you know post mean? Has Buzz split up with his girlfriend?
It would hardly be a surprise. He spends every evening perving at dogging sites and streets filled with prostitutes. He spends absolutely no time with his kids and is just a complete dosser. How his ‘Buzzfam’ can’t see what a five star prick he is, is beyond me.

Reactions: 7
Imagine finding out your dad stalks dogging sites every night for gifts on TikTok

• Haha
  • Sad
Imagine finding out your dad stalks dogging sites every night for gifts on TikTok
He deserves all the gifts for all he does and its the buzzfams way of supporting and showing their appreciations 😅

Seen a good post in the stream the other night saying all he does is drive around taking money from vulnerable women. This going for the weekly is some con job and when he doesn't get to number one he will say its because he started a day late and he will go for it again in a week or two and will smash it and the sheep will row in behind him again.

It's a cult i seen one woman post that it's all she has to keep her going as she doesn't get out off the house much, i do believe that if he gave it up there would be women killing themselves as they are so consumed in it.

He deserves all the gifts for all he does and its the buzzfams way of supporting and showing their appreciations 😅

Seen a good post in the stream the other night saying all he does is drive around taking money from vulnerable women. This going for the weekly is some con job and when he doesn't get to number one he will say its because he started a day late and he will go for it again in a week or two and will smash it and the sheep will row in behind him again.

It's a cult i seen one woman post that it's all she has to keep her going as she doesn't get out off the house much, i do believe that if he gave it up there would be women killing themselves as they are so consumed in it.
All his fans are brainwashed vulnerable idiots ..how you can think that this man is not conning people I have no idea...he's got subscribers that are throwing cash at him month after month ...for what? For him to drive around playing his music and shouting come on mush .. occasionally he will drop a homeless person a few quid..making sure he films it and endearing himself to his minions. The money he's pocketing is far more than he's giving away! They are all a little intellectually challenged to be honest.

All his fans are brainwashed vulnerable idiots ..how you can think that this man is not conning people I have no idea...he's got subscribers that are throwing cash at him month after month ...for what? For him to drive around playing his music and shouting come on mush .. occasionally he will drop a homeless person a few quid..making sure he films it and endearing himself to his minions. The money he's pocketing is far more than he's giving away! They are all a little intellectually challenged to be honest.
I think you are being kind to them there.

• Haha
Anyone hear his paranoid rant last night? Going on about trolls, then saying he's going to make a "documentary" to put on YT about Yorkshire Tyke and others, says he's got drone footage, should he show addresses and faces. Then said he's going to sue him for defamation of character, he'll need 2k for a solicitor, would the Buzzfam support him, put a 1 in chat if they will. The thing is, everything that has been screen recorded and posted by the "trolls" is only proof that Ryan is an abuser, scammer and downright lying piece of tit. This was after talking to some drug using woman he knows who was telling him about getting physically assaulted....he's there telling her to go to Criminal Injuries compensation, she'd get 20k!!
Are there no depths this hole won't sink to in order to fleece his cult?

Reactions: 1
Anyone hear his paranoid rant last night? Going on about trolls, then saying he's going to make a "documentary" to put on YT about Yorkshire Tyke and others, says he's got drone footage, should he show addresses and faces. Then said he's going to sue him for defamation of character, he'll need 2k for a solicitor, would the Buzzfam support him, put a 1 in chat if they will. The thing is, everything that has been screen recorded and posted by the "trolls" is only proof that Ryan is an abuser, scammer and downright lying piece of tit. This was after talking to some drug using woman he knows who was telling him about getting physically assaulted....he's there telling her to go to Criminal Injuries compensation, she'd get 20k!!
Are there no depths this hole won't sink to in order to fleece his cult?
2k for a solicitor.
And the rest. Mruktiktokofficial went down that route. His smug face soon changed when he was quoted somewhere around £375 per hour to just read the evidence with a minimum of 3 hours.
But that's OK for buzz, he'll woe is me it all the way to the bank with donations from his sheep.
But then again he's just a bag of hot air so nothing will probably come from his rant

2k for a solicitor.
And the rest. Mruktiktokofficial went down that route. His smug face soon changed when he was quoted somewhere around £375 per hour to just read the evidence with a minimum of 3 hours.
But that's OK for buzz, he'll woe is me it all the way to the bank with donations from his sheep.
But then again he's just a bag of hot air so nothing will probably come from his rant
“Defamation of character” as if these people have any kind of good reputation or actual job etc. at risk LOL
The only people defaming their characters are themselves