Buzztex Reports #2 The Lancaster Ripper

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What in the desperate middle aged woman is going on with DT delights and this Monk charcter

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's like they have been kidnapped and held hostage why not ring police tho these are fully grown adult women it's obvious all for money .
Messing like kids meanwhile husband and kids are left alone then they will be saying who would of thought
Can we have a thread for Dtd?
---
Lisa is monk I'm calling it now from Dtd latest video
Olivia is monk I changed my mind
---
Imagine being that unhappy with your home life you do tit like this

Reactions: 1
Absolutely winds me up “guys I’ve had a report, I’ll have to go on sub view” bullshitter.

even his subbed followers said before they couldn’t see any report 😂 anything to make people pay to sub while the views are high. Some would say he’s clever but I think he’s just a beggy rat.

Reactions: 2
Absolutely winds me up “guys I’ve had a report, I’ll have to go on sub view” bullshitter.

even his subbed followers said before they couldn’t see any report 😂 anything to make people pay to sub while the views are high. Some would say he’s clever but I think he’s just a beggy rat.
Can’t believe he stills sits on 1000s of viewers that haven’t yet woken up to his BS

Reactions: 1