Buzztex Reports #2 The Lancaster Ripper

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Buzz has started a new TikTok account for paranormal investigations (🙄😴😴) but is there any update on him pronouncing Lancashire correctly?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I see Buzz has started a new TikTok account for paranormal investigations (🙄😴😴) but is there any update on him pronouncing Lancashire correctly?
Really? I kinda want to know what it is but not sure if I can hear him talking about ghosts ruining kiddies play parks by haunting them

• Haha
Spouting shite AGAIN.....Thomas Rawcliffe was the last man to be hung in the country....said 1901 and then had to correct himself.....it was 1910.....and Ryan....the last man to be hung in the COUNTRY was Peter Allen in 1964 at Walton Prison....Thomas Rawcliffe was the last man to be hung in Lancaster!! Get your facts right you twit.
Oh, my cats have flashing balls just like your paranormal ones....I'll be watching them in case spirits decide to move them pmfsl.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Julia is live on someone’s tiktok and is saying she isn’t part of the buzzfam anymore because buzz has changed. Also his sister is in the chat defending him

Last edited:
Spouting shite AGAIN.....Thomas Rawcliffe was the last man to be hung in the country....said 1901 and then had to correct himself.....it was 1910.....and Ryan....the last man to be hung in the COUNTRY was Peter Allen in 1964 at Walton Prison....Thomas Rawcliffe was the last man to be hung in Lancaster!! Get your facts right you twit.
Oh, my cats have flashing balls just like your paranormal ones....I'll be watching them in case spirits decide to move them pmfsl.
And when he drove to Chillingham Castle but couldn’t get the bleeping name right and thought he'd be able to walk around it at night time. He's such a head.

Reactions: 2
I so hope he comes near my area because I know a few that would love to meet the pleb🙈🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
So he's going for the weeklys despite slagging off other creators and calling them all selfish for battling to the top spot and not giving to the family of a poorly child yet didn't see him gift anything to them just told his followers don't gift me gift them, but I bet he still kept the money he got gifted. Now he's saying he goes out every night in the freezing cold helping people, your sat in your nice warm car actually helping no one recently. He could be out in town helping the homeless in this freezing cold weather with food, hot drinks and sleeping bags but no he's stalking innocent people for meeting up in car park.

Reactions: 6
Julia is live on someone’s tiktok and is saying she isn’t part of the buzzfam anymore because buzz has changed. Also his sister is in the chat defending him
She'll need a name change, then. Omg, the amount she must have donated 😐 How has he change, in her eyes? More beggy?

Buzz will be live tonight from 21.30. He's out in the car somewhere but not patrolling. He's swapping dogging for Christmas markets 😂

• Haha
What was that he said? Ah yes.....WE are travelling the country having fun and getting up the leaderboard.......no....YOU are travelling the country, having fun, staying in hotels Ryan.....all paid for by your dimwit fucktard followers.....whilst they struggle with the cost of living YOU continue being an immoral, begging satsuma. You stand no chance of getting number one on the board, the bloke who is currently there has the backing of his rich middle Eastern FRIENDS....and he's a nice person too!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Doesn't he also say he wants his cult followers to battle him, that sounds like it's a fix of some sorts

So desperate for likes he posts a video of a supposed ghost outside his house on his ring door bell...1) it's not your house
2) Defo looks to ropey to be Grosvernor park
3) A million percent his sisters house on ryelands
4) No one likes you round here ryan

Reactions: 6
Managed to go 3 hours in wrong direction apparently 🙃, I'm sure the buzzfam will pay for that!

• Haha
So desperate for likes he posts a video of a supposed ghost outside his house on his ring door bell...1) it's not your house
2) Defo looks to ropey to be Grosvernor park
3) A million percent his sisters house on ryelands
4) No one likes you round here ryan
It's good to see the ghost is still shopping.don't want them going hungry this time of year

• Haha
So he’s literally just begging live tonight. Without doing anything. He has a serious god complex

So he’s literally just begging live tonight. Without doing anything. He has a serious god complex
Basically on a jolly going round Christmas markets with his partner and he wants his fans to pay for the privilege when are they going to wake up!