Buzztex Reports #2 The Lancaster Ripper

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep....going live on FB tonight...."if you want to contribute it will be via PayPal"
Also said earlier he "wastes, err sorry uses (his words!!) £500 fuel a WEEK".....that's 273 litres approx....60 gallons....over 2400 miles....sorry, but despite all the driving he does....2400 miles a WEEK? duck off....my husband was an area manager covering the WHOLE of the North West/North East from Warrington, Ormskirk, Morcambe, Bolton to Durham, Newcastle, Leeds, Harrogate, Ripon, Thirsk etc etc etc and he "only" did 60k per YEAR.
He is getting well compensated for it by the Buzzfam...

Reactions: 2
I just saw a post where theyre all kissing his arse for giving a homeless guy £350..yeah so that 350 to the guy . 350 in buzz back pocket. Proper wrong un him.

Reactions: 3
I hope he doesn't get four punctures tonight it would slow him down ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Apparently there's someone in a police jacket watching buzz live
Of course there is.....and MI5 are following him and the SAS have Heckler and Kochs trained on him from the bushes....too much sniff Ryan....causes paranoia 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They're reading the thread again 😂😂😂

That jade celebrating like she's really done something , claiming they've kept the doggers away.
They've gone to a different location. That's all

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Since they're all reading this thread, perhaps one of them can tell Buzz how to pronounce Lancashire correctly (and also breakfasts)...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Since they're all reading this thread, perhaps one of them can tell Buzz how to pronounce Lancashire correctly (and also breakfasts)...
Finally someone else has mentioned this. What a complete ****** he's from Lancashire and can't even pronounce it correctly and don't even get me started on the breakfasts! He must have a speech impediment 🤣🤣🤣 he also can't pronounce picnic areas seems to keep calling them playparks...very strange!

• Haha
So Jade "found" a homeless guy, put her PayPal up to get him some warm clothes (allegedly his stuff has been stolen) and then she went to buy him some hot food. Her mum was trying to get through to Lancashire council emergency line re accommodation.....Ryan just HAD to be the "big I am" and also phoned the council....he was answered first and despite knowing nothing about the guy, and not spoken to him and being the other side of Lancaster proceeded to keep the woman on the phone whilst driving to find him!! I laughed out loud when he eventually got to the bloke and he said he didn't want accommodation.....so, in a nutshell Billy big bollocks kept an emergency line busy FOR NO REASON....how many other genuine emergency calls were delayed for Ryan to try and remain relevant? "Reporter"? My shitting arse are you a reporter.....you made yourself look like the absolute tool that you are!!
Jade raised £23.25 into her PayPal, bought food and some warm gloves and stuff for the guy and that came to £24.40....and she showed the receipts.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just seen the video of buzz going to ask the owners of bull beck sandwich bar about the dogging and because they didn't agree with him he slagged them off and said people should start boycotting the place. Great idea that buzz trying to hurt the buisness that actually sponsers your kids school!!

There actually just trying to earn a living and protect there buisness. And you won't be there to protect his buisness when you've scared all the doggers off and are onto your next crusade.

If anything it makes me want to support this buiness more.

• Wow
@Secretshhh1988 someone needs to show the owner of the sandwich bar the screen recording...Ryan, the more enemies you make the better in my opinion....I'm just hoping that the day you finally receive your just desserts you are live streaming.....and I'm watching....that day gets ever closer.....tick tock, tick tock.
He also said last night "we'll see how we do on FB, might leave Tiktok".....now, for the microcephalic followers, that means if YOU pay enough into his PayPal he will continue on FB....its all about the money minions and cult members.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
@Secretshhh1988 someone needs to show the owner of the sandwich bar the screen recording...Ryan, the more enemies you make the better in my opinion....I'm just hoping that the day you finally receive your just desserts you are live streaming.....and I'm watching....that day gets ever closer.....tick tock, tick tock.
He also said last night "we'll see how we do on FB, might leave Tiktok".....now, for the microcephalic followers, that means if YOU pay enough into his PayPal he will continue on FB....its all about the money minions and cult members.
Microcephalic followers HAHAHAH

Reactions: 3
I think they will have already been told his cousin was in the live so least they will know to be wary of him and that anything that is said will be filmed. I feel sorry for the them just trying to earn an honest living not scrounging like buzz and he is trying to ruin that when the bloke told him when he wasn't earning money (due to a break in) he was suicidal so your trying to stop people from going there. Absolutely disgusting behaviour. And people know what happens there at night it doesn't put people off wanting to eat a bacon butty in a morning for gods sake 🙄

Reactions: 2
Anyone see the guy last night who lost his keys in the dogging site, he stitched him up rightly.

Reactions: 1
I just saw it, isn’t that entrapment asking him if he wants a bit of fun, I will admit I’m a bit of a self proclaimed armchair detective criminal minds and the bill have taught me all I need to know 😜

• Haha
Two recent vids.....new levels of low....using someones child to big up himself....slagging off other creators for accepting gifts on the leaderboard when, in his opinion, the money should go to this family. Then the funniest thing...."I've given up my stream, not just for one night but for the rest of the week. Shouldn't be greedy, this is for charity, go and gift them instead".
Right, a few points.....you HAVEN'T given up your live stream...you're banned!!
Creators shouldn't be greedy it's for charity to help this girl.....I remember when another creator was doing a comp to prove how much you beggars get on the app and was donating ALL the proceeds to charity....what did you do Ryan? Ah yes, you sent all your minions into the live to make veiled threats, you tried your damn hardest to derail it (you failed though didn't you...twit).
You got your minions to mass report Gracie and got her banned from a comp because YOU wanted to be number one.
This girl and her family have a Go Fund Me set up, I suggest you and your fuckwit followers go and donate directly to that, cut out the middleman who take 50% of the gift money.
You use anyone less fortunate in your attempts to seem like the "nice guy" and remain relevant....you're a low life, manipulative, narcissistic bleep of a man.

Two recent vids.....new levels of low....using someones child to big up himself....slagging off other creators for accepting gifts on the leaderboard when, in his opinion, the money should go to this family. Then the funniest thing...."I've given up my stream, not just for one night but for the rest of the week. Shouldn't be greedy, this is for charity, go and gift them instead".
Right, a few points.....you HAVEN'T given up your live stream...you're banned!!
Creators shouldn't be greedy it's for charity to help this girl.....I remember when another creator was doing a comp to prove how much you beggars get on the app and was donating ALL the proceeds to charity....what did you do Ryan? Ah yes, you sent all your minions into the live to make veiled threats, you tried your damn hardest to derail it (you failed though didn't you...twit).
You got your minions to mass report Gracie and got her banned from a comp because YOU wanted to be number one.
This girl and her family have a Go Fund Me set up, I suggest you and your fuckwit followers go and donate directly to that, cut out the middleman who take 50% of the gift money.
You use anyone less fortunate in your attempts to seem like the "nice guy" and remain relevant....you're a low life, manipulative, narcissistic bleep of a man.
Perfectly put.

Reactions: 1