Butlersempire

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stacey has put a vlog out and has had the baby..called him Charlie and he’s a cutie!

Frank was in the vlog and he was cute too!

At one point you can see Martin in the background laid on the sofa looking at his phone. I wonder if he was reading Tattle?! 😉

Shazza was wearing her size 12 trousers from Tesco!
Just watched stacey's vlog, 💯 agree a lovely baby and was nice to see baby Frank with the new baby, not a hint of jealousy, in fact all the kids looked looked chuffed with baby Charlie, and Martin looked every bit the proud grandad.
What's happening to us, we're going soft 😱😱😱😱

Reactions: 4
Just watched stacey's vlog, 💯 agree a lovely baby and was nice to see baby Frank with the new baby, not a hint of jealousy, in fact all the kids looked looked chuffed with baby Charlie, and Martin looked every bit the proud grandad.
What's happening to us, we're going soft 😱😱😱😱
We’re soft trolls!

I do think they’re a very close knit family but it’s not my cup of tea living in each others pockets! I would hate to see my in-laws everyday 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well that didn't last long, on tonight's vlog, retrostore I think it is, the guru showing where to look for rust when buying an old transit van, think it's Jimmy that bought to do up, informative but failed to mention how much they paid for it. Would have been helpful for someone who was buying similar.
Then when you click on the more dropdown, there it is. To send something P.O.Box bla bla bla.How rude, To send something.!!!!
And the wish list is back, sneaky bastard, thought they had been took down, according to the guru on last weeks troll rant. bleeping unbelievable. 🤑🤑🤑

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
I’m not sure why there was so much fuss introducing Frank to the baby.
Surely it was more important for his siblings to meet him!
Anyway, Charlie is very cute and I really like Stacey.

Stacey and Gary blogs I am now sucked into! Damn them. Gary is gormless it’s the opposite situation with them, Stacey is too good looking and nice personality for that grumpy lump. Glad the baby is ok, I wanted to see Merlin saying hello to him! They wouldn’t let him though.

Reactions: 3
I noticed in a previous vlog that Gary seemed to have a good bond with Frank as did Stacey so they probably help out with his childcare, so to Frank it was like getting a brother !

I wasn’t convinced that was the first moment Stacey’s kids had met the baby!

I think they were making a big deal of introducing baby Frank to Charlie was so he didn't feel left out, think he's only two and still a baby himself. Agree about Stacey, comes across as a nice caring person, I just hope she has a good rest after that long labour. 🛏🛏🛏🛏

Reactions: 5
I feel like Martin et al are all going to be raging that we like Stacey and not them lot 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
@ Suzesnooze --- It could be a combined rave thread, Stacey and LVC 🤣🤣🤣

Tonight's vlog, more of baby Charlie and baby Frank (aww) then a trip round a few charity shops, I think it's a bit grubby suggesting you could buy bargains from a charity shop and selling for more on line or ebay 🤑🤑🤑

Then the ragged apron, apparently they will be getting in on the act of YouTube vloggers, this could be good though with recipes and hopefully show hows.

Martin if you're reading this, and your subscribers don't let you know, here's some advice. Yes, ground coffee made in a caffetiere is cheaper than coffee pods. A caffetiere is the vessel for making coffee, I suggest buying a caffetiere from sainsbury's or other well known supermarket. £5 if on offer or £8 normal price. Poundland have for £4 but may not come with the spoon.
I would recommend Italian ground coffee strength 4 from Lidl.around £2.39.
Let the water go off the boil, pour onto ground coffee, stir well, replace the lid and let brew and then plunge. Your welcome. ☕☕☕☕☕

• Haha
@ Suzesnooze --- It could be a combined rave thread, Stacey and LVC 🤣🤣🤣

Tonight's vlog, more of baby Charlie and baby Frank (aww) then a trip round a few charity shops, I think it's a bit grubby suggesting you could buy bargains from a charity shop and selling for more on line or ebay 🤑🤑🤑

Then the ragged apron, apparently they will be getting in on the act of YouTube vloggers, this could be good though with recipes and hopefully show hows.

Martin if you're reading this, and your subscribers don't let you know, here's some advice. Yes, ground coffee made in a caffetiere is cheaper than coffee pods. A caffetiere is the vessel for making coffee, I suggest buying a caffetiere from sainsbury's or other well known supermarket. £5 if on offer or £8 normal price. Poundland have for £4 but may not come with the spoon.
I would recommend Italian ground coffee strength 4 from Lidl.around £2.39.
Let the water go off the boil, pour onto ground coffee, stir well, replace the lid and let brew and then plunge. Your welcome. ☕☕☕☕☕
Don’t actively help Martin!!! What is going on with this thread everyone is going soft! I personally thought it was inappropriate showing Evie’s boobs in the vlog. They should have edited that out! She’s only 11 or whatever she is!

Don’t actively help Martin!!! What is going on with this thread everyone is going soft! I personally thought it was inappropriate showing Evie’s boobs in the vlog. They should have edited that out! She’s only 11 or whatever she is!
I haven’t been watching him much but I watched last night and had noticed in Stacey’s vlog she had a blanket covering Evie’s boobs yet Martin didn’t. Then later he filmed her sticking her tongue out. I know he won’t want to admit it, but there are a lot of perverts watching channels with children featured in them. He could have blurred out her cleavage and he could have edited out her tongue.

He’ll probably read this and do another rant that we called him a pervert 🙄 I’m not calling you one Martin. I’m advising you there are a bunch of weirdos and perverts that could be watching and you should be mindful of that.

Reactions: 8
I don’t think this carnivore diet is working, I can’t see any weight loss on either of them really! i Also think it’s affected their ability to grow their channel much as they get the most views when they do Air Fryer stuff ! if you filter on their videos by most popular, by a mile it’s the cooking recipes, but as usual the guru thinks he knows best lol 😵💫🤔🙄🙄

I haven’t been watching him much but I watched last night and had noticed in Stacey’s vlog she had a blanket covering Evie’s boobs yet Martin didn’t. Then later he filmed her sticking her tongue out. I know he won’t want to admit it, but there are a lot of perverts watching channels with children featured in them. He could have blurred out her cleavage and he could have edited out her tongue.

He’ll probably read this and do another rant that we called him a pervert 🙄 I’m not calling you one Martin. I’m advising you there are a bunch of weirdos and perverts that could be watching and you should be mindful of that.
I think Olive should tell him to edit his videos when Evie is in them as she is. just acting the way a lot of pre-teens act now days,and as you say youtube and social media in general is a sesspool for sick b@#tards. If you're reading our thread Martin/Sharon be mindful of what you're putting out there.

@Rosiep2008 @Suzesnooze @TeaTimeTreats 💯 agree I noticed that about Evie but didn't like to say because she's a child, Martin might not have noticed when he was editing, but should be more vigilant when the children are in the vlogs. There are some evil people out there and children need protecting.
I think I read it on the Quickenden (might not have been) thread what people do with AI with unsuspecting individuals who have their kids on social media and internet platforms. I haven't researched this as it would play on my mind, but think Martin should do his research on this and he might realise we're only pointing out that not everyone is like us, him included. It's frightening.
Just remembered a poster on here pointing out that some of the comments on BE vlogs mention Evie, probably innocent but you never know.

• Heart
I've been watching them for a long time but totally went off them when they started this stupid diet which to me is far to extreme not even allowing some fruit and veg and one meal a day! It's not realistic or sustainable. Then he started getting really angry and I said as much in comments. fed up of him saying any nasty comments will get an automatic block or ban or whatever. We are helping pay you for these videos by watching. The pair have gotten too big for their boots imo. Now it's vlogs which are boring as hell so I think their time may be up. I don't wanna watch them walking around various charity shops. Their grandughter (Evie?) the whole showing her sticking out her tongue all the time, what's that about? It's inviting perverts imo. Anyway I've given up watching a lot lately. Martin I think is a nasty bully and Sharon just plain miserable.

Reactions: 10
I've been watching them for a long time but totally went off them when they started this stupid diet which to me is far to extreme not even allowing some fruit and veg and one meal a day! It's not realistic or sustainable. Then he started getting really angry and I said as much in comments. fed up of him saying any nasty comments will get an automatic block or ban or whatever. We are helping pay you for these videos by watching. The pair have gotten too big for their boots imo. Now it's vlogs which are boring as hell so I think their time may be up. I don't wanna watch them walking around various charity shops. Their grandughter (Evie?) the whole showing her sticking out her tongue all the time, what's that about? It's inviting perverts imo. Anyway I've given up watching a lot lately. Martin I think is a nasty bully and Sharon just plain miserable.
They have become nasty and not very likeable to be honest 😒

Reactions: 9
Why would you sand a table in your living room. Shazza has a full face mask on and the guru is breathing it all in 😀

• Haha