Burton & Bennett Snacks Ltd

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they really that popular though? I know they say things are flying off the shelves but it’s not exactly like the shop is rammed and there’s a queue outside like the other TikTok famous shops/restaurants

Reactions: 6
Did you see Charlotte ha left the business. Comments say she cheated on Gordon and apparently it was confirmed by mods in a live they did. Someone else said she has a new man and said to check her Facebook to see but I couldn't find it 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did you see Charlotte ha left the business. Comments say she cheated on Gordon and apparently it was confirmed by mods in a live they did. Someone else said she has a new man and said to check her Facebook to see but I couldn't find it 😅
What's gorden gonna do with all that cheese he said was from Charlotte's minge now. 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Think a statement needs to be put out,it's nothing todo with trolls she just wanted another man's wood lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This is so irrational of me but it grinds my gears when they use stick the tongues out of the sides of their mouths to get something off of it 😭 Clips ofthese guys are constantly coming up on my feed andtheyre always doing it!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What's gorden gonna do with all that cheese he said was from Charlotte's minge now. 😭😭
I mean it seems pretty convenient that she’s jumped ship not long after they’ve started joining in on taking the piss out of her

I’ve seen comments from her saying he’s controlling, so I guess being called Hagrid and cheesy minge was the last straw🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1