Burton & Bennett Snacks Ltd

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please tell me someone has seen these three sausages playing shop.

They’re only at 27k followers but they’ve blown up fast and they have the potential to create a very funny thread 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah this account is my new obsession 🤣

The way he constantly fluffs the name at the start of the videos hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just watched some of their videos, I am howling!! 😂😂😂😂😂
Honest to god, my new Roman Empire. The way he can’t say Burton and says Burnit despite it being his own surname 🥲🥲

The measuring the inside of a jacket potato that’s been cooked on an office desk hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg I am obsessed with their videos haha.
The comments generally make me belly laugh 🤣

Reactions: 5
I can’t wait to see where this journey goes, hopefully a large fine from DWP and the foot standards agency 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This has really blown up ! I get the impression they both have intellectual disabilities? , I can appreciate they are trying to be innovative however have you seen the amount of clout chasers after them? I can't see this ending well.

I don’t know how anyone can eat the food cooked by them, her skin makes me feel ill! All I can think is imagine the white stuff on her face & hair flaking off and going onto the food 😩

Reactions: 8
Genuinely what the everloving duck is going on with these two?

Which one is Burton and which one is Bennet? Why are they selling 35p energy drinks out of what looks like someone's conservatory? Troubling to say the least. It's like the Glasgow Willy Wonka experience of sweet shops.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s the webcam set up as CCTV for me
For me it’s the fact that in every single video the girl does not leave her armchair. I’ve not seen her stand for a single customer
---
Genuinely what the everloving duck is going on with these two?

Which one is Burton and which one is Bennet? Why are they selling 35p energy drinks out of what looks like someone's conservatory? Troubling to say the least. It's like the Glasgow Willy Wonka experience of sweet shops.
Burton is the one with the normal eyes. Which makes it more concerning that he has to think so hard not to say “burn it” instead of burton

Reactions: 2
So the spudbros have given them a spud oven. They now have a Gofund me for stock plus random people are donating stock to the shop.
Very odd way to run a business.

I thought it was a college project joke thing,this app can make anyone's dreams come true 🤣🤣

Why are these random businesses blowing up on tiktok. I've seen so many people travelling to this place and it's not anything you can't get at your local shop.

Spudbros also gave them a potato oven and they tagged spudman instead of spudbros lmao. They're a mess. 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why are these random businesses blowing up on tiktok. I've seen so many people travelling to this place and it's not anything you can't get at your local shop.

Spudbros also gave them a potato oven and they tagged spudman instead of spudbros lmao. They're a mess. 😭
I mean at least the others buy their own stock. These lot are selling wotsits off an office desk they picked up for free off fb marketplace now everyone’s just buying their stock for them hahahaha