Burton & Bennett Snacks Ltd

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The videos of them tagging brands and saying they’ve sold out and need them to send more? BUY SOME THEN

Reactions: 7
Surely they go funding to resell goods is illegal? Is it even a registered company? It’s like something out of ‘This Country’

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t know if it’s someone trying to create a rumour but I have just seen a comment on a video that Paul (the one who basically films them and tells them what to say) has previously been on Jeremy Kyle?!

Reactions: 3
I don’t know if it’s someone trying to create a rumour but I have just seen a comment on a video that Paul (the one who basically films them and tells them what to say) has previously been on Jeremy Kyle?!
He has 😂 and there’s also rumours about his lying about his health which I can see. He made out he’s seriously unwell with “heart failure” at present.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
He has 😂 and there’s also rumours about his lying about his health which I can see. He made out he’s seriously unwell with “heart failure” at present.
oh my god! how awful! Wonder if these bigger tiktokers know about this..

I also need to see the Jeremy Kyle clip!🤣

Lauren Saddington has visited and out a video on. The warm welcome they gave her was lovely… 🤣

• Haha
I saw Laura Saddington’s video and was confused! It’s like a Peter Kay sketch!

Reactions: 1
sorry but people are only accepting this because they clearly have disabilities, if they were standard people without disabilities they'd be outing them not supporting them giving them stock etc..
theyre super naive thinking they can sell food/ tabacoo soon with no license 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Find it really strange.
Everyone’s hyping them up for clout giving them free crap (why not donate to legitimate causes?). They clearly have some sort of Learning difficulties, the female said her boyfriend is her cousin, they haven’t changed their clothes all week, the girls hair is absolutely disgusting, and they absolutely panicked it was the tax man when mr tumble ice cream man walked in.. 🤔

Reactions: 11
Find it really strange.
Everyone’s hyping them up for clout giving them free crap (why not donate to legitimate causes?). They clearly have some sort of Learning difficulties, the female said her boyfriend is her cousin, they haven’t changed their clothes all week, the girls hair is absolutely disgusting, and they absolutely panicked it was the tax man when mr tumble ice cream man walked in.. 🤔
charlotte looks absolutely terrified everytime a customer walks in😂

I’ve seen them say they’re doing it to help people in the community during the cost of living crisis. They don’t sell any essentials and are asking companies for free stock so they can turn a profit, hardly a charitable act

Reactions: 7
charlotte looks absolutely terrified everytime a customer walks in😂

I’ve seen them say they’re doing it to help people in the community during the cost of living crisis. They don’t sell any essentials and are asking companies for free stock so they can turn a profit, hardly a charitable act
They were selling an Easter egg that costs £3.50 in Tescos for a fiver!

Customer: "I'm really struggling to buy my kids Easter eggs..."

Burton and Bennett:

20230825_122622.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They were selling an Easter egg that costs £3.50 in Tescos for a fiver!

Customer: "I'm really struggling to buy my kids Easter eggs..."

Burton and Bennett:

View attachment 2833209
Its the office set up the girl sitting on an arm chair on the “shop floor” it reminds me of some sort of school project 🤣 who actually rented that place to them, are they aware they need to pay water electric rent licences

Reactions: 5