Burton & Bennett Snacks Ltd

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could it be that the ‘shop’ is a front and there’s something dodgy going on behind the scenes, not necessarily by them but maybe someone manipulating them or using them 🤔 It’s possible I’m overthinking due to watching too many police documentaries 🤣

Reactions: 2
Could it be that the ‘shop’ is a front and there’s something dodgy going on behind the scenes, not necessarily by them but maybe someone manipulating them or using them 🤔 It’s possible I’m overthinking due to watching too many police documentaries 🤣
I’ve already thought the same! It reminded me of line of duty where they were using that poor lad to store remains in his freezer 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I felt sorry for them at first because they have learning disabilities and I thought good luck to them if they’re trying to make something of themselves.

But now, they’re getting stock donated, set up a go fund me, asked for shop fitters which makes me think one of them isn’t as clueless as they present themselves.

Also, the girl hasn’t washed her hair in ages. It makes me sick as it’s so greasy 🤢. They’ve all worn the same clothes for days too. Apparently, they can’t cook food now which is obviously the right decision because of their hygiene. People are going there for tiktok views and clout but it can’t last much longer surely?

• Sick
Reactions: 9
They were advertising sunday dinners yesterday despite being told no hot food.
Id hate to think theres somebody else behind all this, exploiting the for views and likes.

I've seen a lot of comments about Paul. He was on Jeremy Kyle and he's been done for theft - apparently.

The whole thing is just bizarre to me but I think he's the main one at play.

It's pretty clear they're being exploited by somebody. They appear to have learning disabilities of some kind, and there's somebody in the background pushing it. Then you've got absolute weapons like Lauren Saddington and Tom Birchy jumping on the bandwagon. Whoever is behind it will get some clout for a few weeks then it'll just peter out.

Reactions: 10
She looks unwashed and dirty I would not be buying anything
I know some people are more prone to greasy hair but she’s taking the piss seeing as they serve food, constantly hearing her cough up her guts in the background of videos and it makes me heave. I’ve seen her do it on live and she doesn’t cover her mouth, just spitting dutty particles everywhere 🤮

And don’t get me started on his green tracksuit that he’s worn for the past 803 days, probably could walk itself to the washing machine at this point

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I know some people are more prone to greasy hair but she’s taking the piss seeing as they serve food, constantly hearing her cough up her guts in the background of videos and it makes me heave. I’ve seen her do it on live and she doesn’t cover her mouth, just spitting dutty particles everywhere 🤮

And don’t get me started on his green tracksuit that he’s worn for the past 803 days, probably could walk itself to the washing machine at this point
The skin also peeling. I have dry skin at times and it’s easy to exfoliate gently and apply some moisturiser. There’s plenty on the shelves in homebargains where they’re obtaining their stock from 😂😂

The green tracksuit and the bulge. I’ve been single for 4 years now and I’m being revolted by the sight of men daily 😂😂😂

Can you imagine the stench !

• Haha
  • Sick

Wonder what he's going to wear tomorrow? Green tracksuit?
Will she have washed her hair?
Will they admit they're cousins with a high six?

• Haha
Just watched their tik tok videos and read this thread, I’m invested. Do they ever go live?

I was watching one of their lives the other day and the girl moved her hair abit and it was full of dandruff and looked like she had stuck her head in a chip pan.. it’s like a kid playing shop and no way would I buy food from someone with such poor hygiene 🤢.

Reactions: 7
imagine being a member of the public with no TikTok knowledge walking in there they'd think its a practical joke !
I feel like everyone is too scared to actually say what they think about them on tiktok because they’ll get banned or get reposted for clout from some one wanting views
---
They’ve said they have special needs so that’s not an assumption from me, apart from Paul, who has said he has heart problems 🤨.

The girl is so unhygienic, if she can get up for the shop work from 9-5/6, go live on Tik tok all day or make posts, she can wash her hair or at least dry shampoo it.

Her fella, is the same as her, he’s had the same clothes on for days. The other one behind the counter has slightly more intelligence than them but he’s still odd.

The song that was done for them is on REPEAT. Their lives are just a joke, they stare into the camera and say nothing.

If they get benefits, they need to be stopped or the 2 of them (the couple) need to be assigned some help because they’re playing at shop right now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I feel like everyone is too scared to actually say what they think about them on tiktok because they’ll get banned or get reposted for clout from some one wanting views
---
They’ve said they have special needs so that’s not an assumption from me, apart from Paul, who has said he has heart problems 🤨.

The girl is so unhygienic, if she can get up for the shop work from 9-5/6, go live on Tik tok all day or make posts, she can wash her hair or at least dry shampoo it.

Her fella, is the same as her, he’s had the same clothes on for days. The other one behind the counter has slightly more intelligence than them but he’s still odd.

The song that was done for them is on REPEAT. Their lives are just a joke, they stare into the camera and say nothing.

If they get benefits, they need to be stopped or the 2 of them (the couple) need to be assigned some help because they’re playing at shop right now.
Apparently the couple are cousins as well lmao.

I get they have special needs but they need to be for real, once this weird hype dies down nobody will be buying their tit. They need a carer or someone to step in imo.

Reactions: 5
It’s so odd that they managed to set it up as an ltd, yet don’t seem to grasp the basics of running a shop