Burp’s Spin Off Thread for those in need of motivation

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm down almost 2 stone since Jan just calorie counting and walking. Find the summer months tougher tho to eat proper with bbqs and ice cream 🙈🙈 we should definitely all try motivate each other tho
Fair play, my coach reduced my macros today as losses are slow
---
My weight day is Wednesday..... let's do this. I have 2 stone to lose, hoping for 7lb loss in y weeks

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Great going! My losses have been slow also and there have been weeks when the scales haven't moved at all but someone advised me to take a photo every month and I find that's keeping me much more motivated

Great going! My losses have been slow also and there have been weeks when the scales haven't moved at all but someone advised me to take a photo every month and I find that's keeping me much more motivated
Brilliant idea I'm gonna do this just restarting again for the gazillionth time this year 😖

Brilliant idea I'm gonna do this just restarting again for the gazillionth time this year 😖
Pictures are great. My scales weren't really moving but I took picture and the difference in my stomach in one month really urged me on.

Reactions: 1