Burp’s Spin Off Thread for those in need of motivation

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a fucker I'd do great for the 1st 3 weeks then week 4 I'm like ah duck it and eat everything in sight an extremely unhealthy relationship with food 😭😭
3 weeks is quite good! I’m the one who starts on Monday & I’ve face planted a big bag of crisps by Wednesday evening.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I used to start on a monday after a weekend long binge and be facedown in rubbish by friday

Reactions: 2
I used to start on a monday after a weekend long binge and be facedown in rubbish by friday
Ya I'd weigh on d Monday an as burps says b really good then weigh on Fri and be delllllliiiiddddddeeddd and ate our lord off the Cross

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Id start Monday and be face deep in a chinese monday night
I literally have had so much tit all week. 4 weeks til xmas im gonna actually try now

Reactions: 4
I just took a photo of myself by mistake and I am SHOCKED at my chins. I actually felt sick seeing it had goodies for the toy show tonight actually am going to bin them. Disgusted 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I just took a photo of myself by mistake and I am SHOCKED at my chins. I actually felt sick seeing it had goodies for the toy show tonight actually am going to bin them. Disgusted 😩
Eat your goodies tonight, start tomorrow with a new mindset…use that picture as your motivation ❤

• Heart
Aw don’t, enjoy your treats. Don’t be so hard on yourself. Tomorrow is a brand new day 😊

• Heart
I have 6 stone to loose for May. Can it be done, need major help. 😭
6 is alot. Are you being fair to yourself
O know of people who travelled to Turkey and had surgery achieve that I the time frame you are outlining but its a huge decision. I lost 6 stone once doing vlcd but its not sustainable. At the mo.ent I've lost nearly 4 stone on 6 months with ozempic.

6 is alot. Are you being fair to yourself
O know of people who travelled to Turkey and had surgery achieve that I the time frame you are outlining but its a huge decision. I lost 6 stone once doing vlcd but its not sustainable. At the mo.ent I've lost nearly 4 stone on 6 months with ozempic.
I think alot of my weight is down to food intolarances and bad stomach issues. I could loose a stone easily in two weeks if i leave out meat and bread. I just can't stomach them and they bloat me. Its finding the correct food to suit me.

I tried explaining that to my GP once, and he said that of course I would loose weight on a quick fit diet. He didn't listen to the fact that my stomach can't tolorate meat, carbs or acid based food, so I just left it. I think of the 6 I have to loose (if I leave out the damaging foods) my real weight loss is about 4 stone.

Finding the food that suits me is impossible and then trying to find a GP that could help and fully undertand stomach issues.

It a circle..

I have 6 stone to loose for May. Can it be done, need major
I think alot of my weight is down to food intolarances and bad stomach issues. I could loose a stone easily in two weeks if i leave out meat and bread. I just can't stomach them and they bloat me. Its finding the correct food to suit me.

I tried explaining that to my GP once, and he said that of course I would loose weight on a quick fit diet. He didn't listen to the fact that my stomach can't tolorate meat, carbs or acid based food, so I just left it. I think of the 6 I have to loose (if I leave out the damaging foods) my real weight loss is about 4 stone.

Finding the food that suits me is impossible and then trying to find a GP that could help and fully undertand stomach issues.

It a circle..
have you ever looked into a low fod map ? I wouldn’t bother even trying to explain it to you cos I would only confuse you. If u Google it or I think doireann o Leary has a highlight on it. It’s very helpful if you’ve a bad belly. I have one myself you can nearly be a prisoner to it at times.

have you ever looked into a low fod map ? I wouldn’t bother even trying to explain it to you cos I would only confuse you. If u Google it or I think doireann o Leary has a highlight on it. It’s very helpful if you’ve a bad belly. I have one myself you can nearly be a prisoner to it at times.
Thank you must look her up.

A prisoner, all right. Its annoying

Going to check this out too. Im at my wits end today. Had a really good week with food, although eggs have been the only thing I could stomach really. Funny cos a few weeks ago I couldnt even look at one. Anyways, upped my walks to 8km instead of 4km. Had 3 weight sessions (tbf they were only 15-20 mins each) and I havent even lost a pound. Im waiting on a colonoscopy for my digestive issues. Im certain thats the reason and its driving me spare! Hope everyone has a good week ❤

• Heart
I weighed the same this morning, had an ok week apart from an Eddie Rockets on Saturday 🙈 Anyway, no gain - that’s a win for me at this time of year.

I seem to be the same I can’t drop an ounce of weight no matter how much veg I eat or water j drink !

Going to check this out too. Im at my wits end today. Had a really good week with food, although eggs have been the only thing I could stomach really. Funny cos a few weeks ago I couldnt even look at one. Anyways, upped my walks to 8km instead of 4km. Had 3 weight sessions (tbf they were only 15-20 mins each) and I havent even lost a pound. Im waiting on a colonoscopy for my digestive issues. Im certain thats the reason and its driving me spare! Hope everyone has a good week ❤
Don’t focus too much on scales. Measure yourself and go by that. You can lose fat and not see it on scales due to water retention etc, weight can fluctuate by up to 4lbs a day

How is everyone doing? I have lost 10lbs since Feb, would rather have more loss before holidays but could have lost nothing.

I was thinking about this thread lately! I’ve done nothing and I’m probably heavier tbh

I'm down almost 2 stone since Jan just calorie counting and walking. Find the summer months tougher tho to eat proper with bbqs and ice cream 🙈🙈 we should definitely all try motivate each other tho

• Heart
I'm down almost 2 stone since Jan just calorie counting and walking. Find the summer months tougher tho to eat proper with bbqs and ice cream 🙈🙈 we should definitely all try motivate each other tho
Good on you, that’s amazing 👏🏻

• Heart