Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emm

VIP Member
I thought it was great too, shame hidden away late on BBC, easy watch, comedy drama, apparently there will be another season!
just started this today I really liked Claudia Karvan in The Secret Life of Us years and years ago (all on youtube, highly recommened) so thought I would try, only about 4 episodes in but loving it so far, Does anyone have any ideas what else the Chilean grandmother has been in? I recognise her so much but cannot find anything about her online (except for the fact she acted in Argentina) and it is driving me insane! I speak spanish and have seen various argentinian things so I realistically could have seen her in something butI cannot find anything online!

Reactions: 1

petitspois

VIP Member
The actor who plays Santi has posted a clip of them at a script read through and confirming Season 4!
They'll really need to pull it out of the bag for another season, last one was way off the mark and really disjointed. I still like the feel of the show though.

emm

VIP Member
I'm sort of surprised it's getting a fourth season, but I will definitely watch anyway. Last season was a bit hit and miss, and I do think the show would be better if they mostly focused on Santi/Oly and Vince/Reema. I found the mum/aunt storyline boring, but Claudia Karvan co-created the show, so I don't think she's about to cut herself out of the storylines.

I was a bit surprised Five Bedrooms got a season 4 too as I thought it had kind of run its course by the end of the 3rd, but I am enjoying the new run of that one so far.
Didn't realise there was a 4th season of 4 bedrooms! Where are you watching it? Its not on iplayer

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
I reckon if they do another series Oly will end up pregnant again with Santi. Vince and Reema will finally get back together. Probably end the series with a wedding

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
This reminds me a bit of Skins if anyone watched that? Which would be a good concept,1/2 seasons then a new cast each time, I think would work well. I really like.australian tv so I would love something similar
Yes it reminded me of Skins.

Talking of Australian TV have you watched Colin from Accounts? I thought it was good.

Maid22

VIP Member
Loved series 1,wasn't that keen on second one, really didn't like Olly, she acted such a brat.

Maid22

VIP Member
Sorry not about new season of Bump (still waiting for that on iPlayer) but I've found an Aussie series on UK play, Playing for keeps, just started it!

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
omg no way!!!
There’s not a lot available about them but she did an interview and it said she had brought him along for moral support! They have insta and they spent NYE together but now they don’t even follow each other on Instagram but she follows his Dad! They’re maybe trying to keep it quiet?

He’s shaved his head, I don’t know if it was for a part?

Attachments

• Wow

emm

VIP Member
Found the trailer.

This reminds me a bit of Skins if anyone watched that? Which would be a good concept,1/2 seasons then a new cast each time, I think would work well. I really like.australian tv so I would love something similar

petitspois

VIP Member
I haven't see this season yet but Oli's treatment of her Mum while pretending to be a staunch feminist really got me in seasons 1 and 2.

Maid22

VIP Member
I do too. I wanted to watch them all again but had to buy season 1 and can't even find the others to rewatch. I love the vibe of the Aussie dramas at the moment. Any other recommendations v welcome!
I love Aussie dramas to, I recommended a couple on here!
I want to watch year of, but can't find it online to watch!

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
Yes I thought it looked better.

I wonder if it’s the last series now as surely they can’t keep it going much longer?

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
I’ve watched the whole series already! Admittedly I skimmed the bits I wasn’t interested in as I’m only interested in Oly and Santi and Reema and Vince (I love those two ❤).

The last episode was sweet.

Doesn’t look like another series has been announced yet but maybe it’s a good time to end it as not sure how much further they could take it?

rootattoottoot

Yes I had searched on there and had downloaded the episodes but it won't go beyond ep10. I was not sure if that was the last episode of the series or not?