Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

petitspois

VIP Member
I also felt this season was really disjointed. Where was Mathias? why is Rosa so rich? why is Olly now a cool girl after being a raging nerd in school? You can see the writers tried to leave it open for a new season but it's lost it's spark for me. I do like the actors that play Dom, Angie and Santi though.

Reactions: 2

Maid22

VIP Member
I’ve watched season 4 and enjoyed it.

Loose ends, so scope for another series.

I now love Vince and Reema as much as Oli and Santi ❤
I'll wait till it comes on iPlayer, glad you enjoyed it.

Other Aussie dramas I've watched recently, boy swallows university on Netflix, quite violent, but really good!
Started watching Scrublands on iPlayer.

Mouseballpenlid

I binged a few episodes yesterday, it's really good, so well written and great acting! I wanted to watch some when my kids were home, so I put my new airpods in, but it turned out they weren't connected, thought they wee just quiet so turned it up louder, turn out my kids could hear all the swears 😩

• Haha

emm

VIP Member
I didn’t mind her drinking and having a good time but thought the friend didn’t like the girl she was hanging around with or that they were doing drugs?
I've lived in Sydney and doing drugs (I never have ) but is so common there , the same as drinking in the UK (in my experience anyway)

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
I think they’ll still be together. I’m interested to see how it plays out. Good job the younger actors are older in real life, so it will now look more realistic!

Merpedy

VIP Member
Caught a random episode of the new season - I don’t think I finished the last one - and they wow…

Not in a good way wow. Where did all these random story lines come from?

emm

VIP Member
Yes it reminded me of Skins.

Talking of Australian TV have you watched Colin from Accounts? I thought it was good.
I saw one episode, didn't love it tbh, may try another one . I loved 5 bedrooms though. Did anyone watch the secret life of us back in the day? Has the mum from bump and is all on YouTube

Maid22

VIP Member
I thought season 3 was dreadful, felt rushed and disjointed,really not keen on Olly, find her so unlikeable, the storyline with her mum and aunt, felt so odd, time to pull the plug on it.

petitspois

VIP Member
I keep checking too. I had a look yesterday but series 4 still not available.
I do too. I wanted to watch them all again but had to buy season 1 and can't even find the others to rewatch. I love the vibe of the Aussie dramas at the moment. Any other recommendations v welcome!