Bryony Farmer #3 the know-it-all that knows nothing.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is such a sad read.

I know you need the children for the benefits boring-ny but can you just do one
she annoys me so much.

She has more free time to herself than any couple out there who isn’t solo parenting but it’s never enough for her is it !!

Reactions: 4
Imagine wanting a baby so much you pay thousands of pounds for one, only to structure your entire life around spending as little time as possible with them once they're born. Maybe the poor kid is waking in the night because he misses his mum!

Reactions: 7
Surely the fact that Oryn was able to (and actually chose to) stay awake for eight hours means that he doesn't need to have a nap every two hours like she forces him to. She seemed almost annoyed that the nursery allowed him to go to sleep at 4:30, meaning that he won't want to go to bed at 6:30 and she will actually have to spend time with him in the evening.

I also found it funny that she assumed that the parents moving closer to their parents (the grandparents) were doing so because they wanted the grandparents to help raise their children... Most non-selfish adults would be thinking about their children being able to spend valuable time with their aging grandparents, or moving closer to their elderly parents to be able to look after them, not the other way around!

But I prefer this 'week in the life' video more than her usual 'day in the life'. At least this video showed her actually doing a thing or two. But her life is still so easy and mundane, emptying the bins and putting the shopping away seemed to be the 'hardest' thing she did all week, she spent more time complaining about how much she hated taking the rubbish out than the actual task would have taken her.

She makes him nap every 2 hours???

at his age most are down to 1 nap but sometimes still 2.. so what is he still on 3 because she’s selfish and lazy?

Reactions: 1
My guess is Oryn sleeps so much because he's lacking energy due to being undernourished. From my experience of children who are underweight/failure to thrive parents are encouraged to make sure meals are high calorie. What Bryony feeds him doesn't look particularly nutritious. Part of me wonders if she's trying to keep him small

Reactions: 5
Or when he's "grizzly" and she assumes he's tired and puts him in bed, he's actually just bored and unstimulated.

Is she giving him multivitamins because they've been recommended by a doctor? If he's eating a balanced diet and is otherwise healthy I can't imagine why a 13-month-old would need to take multivitamins.

Let's face it that child's food is awful, no balanced diet going on there at all. It's all carb and peanut butter, she's going to have massive difficulties with him when he gets older

The nhs/health visitors recommend all are given a multivitamin at least that’s what I was told by my hv. I think from even 6months you can do drops.. I had no idea that we even needed to give them until my hv told us at our 12month review, I thought a balanced diet was enough

Reactions: 2
When you breastfeed and they eat, only Vit D drops are really needed. She doesn't want to breastfeed properly, doesn't want to give formula properly, and makes him 4 day old batter for food

Reactions: 3
She's always fake tucking the greasy hair behind her ear without actually moving it too she did it about 4x in the 20 seconds she was making food or talking in the kitchen.

I was on crutches and couldn't drive when I had a baby and still made it to buy nappies in all weather, she was winging pathetically about not being capable of nipping out in the car for them She has the resilience of an elderly moth.

Reactions: 5
Do you think deep down she regrets having no qualifications or formal education? She'll never admit it, not even to herself but she must be realising how hard it is to find a job with no education or experience. If she doesn't realise it now she will Inna few years after she's had her second baby and is done 'coasting' and wants to get a "career".

She talked about getting a "career" in the future after she's done having kids as if it would be easy and a given. She'll be in her 30s with two kids and no work experience.

Bryony’s next big career step is in fashion design by the looks of it 🥲

As a dyslexic who left school at 14 she may have wanted to double check where capitalisation is and isn’t appropriate before getting these printed.

Her Lyme disease caffeine sensitivity has gone out the window since acquiring new mum friends it seems. All this coffee talk is so millennial and I’m not sure if she realises lmao.

Aside from being ugly designs with incorrect grammar, the ‘’my mum is ace’’ one is particularly insidious to me. It’s one thing to have a twee slogan about family structure on your kids clothes - she has one that says ‘’made with love and science’’ - but to announce your (lack of) sexual attraction through children’s wear is truly bizarre. Bad taste across the board.

Reactions: 3
Where have you found these? I checked her insta and she doesn't seem to have posted anything

Looking now, some of the designs are cute enough but all of them are very, very basic, I feel like anyone can just get 'sleep deprived mama' printed in the most basic looking font ever on a hoodie easily these days, and the random capital letters irritate me too

They all look like things you'd find on Redbubble or Amazon, printed on Fruit of the Loom T-Shirts. How long do you give it before she describes herself as the CEO of a fashion brand? They also all look like those 'funny' cards you get from card factory that only appeal to out of touch 40 somethings who think jokes about how much you need wine/coffee/dogs/beer/gin relatable when in reality they're just a bit pathetic.

Reactions: 6
“The made with love… and science” one with sperm in a test tube is just weird. If someone made a baby grow for conventionally conceived children and put “made with love” on with a picture of sperm and an egg I’d be thinking “wtf”. I don’t see how that is any different. Once the baby is here do you really need to advertise on their clothing how they were conceived?