BrummyMummy #2 Her morals are scummy and she’ll never replace chummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate The Sun because of the Hillsborough tragedy. I am the same age as Brummy and live in the same area (The Midlands). I am genuinely shocked that she doesn't understand the hugely horrific behaviour of that paper towards the Liverpool fans.
If I see anything sponsored by The Sun I take time to explain why I won’t buy that item.

They had a flower display at Gardeners World last year and I politely told the girls on the stand why I didn’t want the freebie, we had a chat and that was that.

She made a mistake with this one, I can’t understand how she didn’t know about it, but when that mistake was politely pointed out- the comment was really polite she chose to cry.
All she had to do was take the post down and educate herself about that tradgedy and the ongoing fight for justice that those families have had to go through.

I am shocked by her behaviour!

In addition I can’t believe she filmed her poor husband having a lovely time on the trampoline when he has asked not to be filmed, the way he stopped and got off was really sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Note to Emma’s Manager - please don’t have the “What about acting & trying out a small role in Midlands based soap, Doctors”, conversation with her. That crying business, with the single ‘I squeezed my eyes till it came out’ tear, was just awful. I just had to hide behind my gifted sofa till it all went away 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I hate The Sun because of the Hillsborough tragedy. I am the same age as Brummy and live in the same area (The Midlands). I am genuinely shocked that she doesn't understand the hugely horrific behaviour of that paper towards the Liverpool fans.
Exactly this. Why not use this as an opportunity to educate younger people about what happened and why so many of us have a hatred of The Sun. I find it difficult to believe that someone her age and living so close to Liverpool could forget so quickly. There are many reasons to dislike Emma but this is just shameful.

Reactions: 16
Note to Emma’s Manager - please don’t have the “What about acting & trying out a small role in Midlands based soap, Doctors”, conversation with her. That crying business, with the single ‘I squeezed my eyes till it came out’ tear, was just awful. I just had to hide behind my gifted sofa till it all went away 😖
I wonder if the person on Twitter who upset her and then profusely apologised to her for causing her upset saw the performance on stories and decided to unfollow her? I know I would have.

I noticed she replied to someone on Instagram that she doesn’t read her DM’s so even more proof the comment that caused such upset were not via DM. What a bloody drama queen 😡

Reactions: 8
Just to add...when she says I’m just a mum on social media and I don’t know what I’m doing, the comments stick with me for weeks and affect me personally.

How about 30 years of battling to get your voice heard, your children were killed and the ‘comments’ made in a paper that were horrific accusations...do you think they might stick for a little bit longer than weeks?

Can this woman just not admit when she is wrong and apologise properly. She says ‘I can’t do this job anymore as it affects me’ but today...brightness and sunshine...send freebies this way.

This has really pissed me off and I hope her husband/manager takes time to explain why those comments (that were politely made to address the situation) should have been dealt with properly and not just cried over!

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
How about 30 years of battling to get your voice heard, your children were killed and the ‘comments’ made in a paper that were horrific accusations...do you think they might stick for a little bit longer than weeks?
Hear, hear. I cannot stress how much her lack of compassion and understanding of this situation has upset me. She really needs taking to task over this.

Reactions: 16
If I see anything sponsored by The Sun I take time to explain why I won’t buy that item.

They had a flower display at Gardeners World last year and I politely told the girls on the stand why I didn’t want the freebie, we had a chat and that was that.

She made a mistake with this one, I can’t understand how she didn’t know about it, but when that mistake was politely pointed out- the comment was really polite she chose to cry.
All she had to do was take the post down and educate herself about that tradgedy and the ongoing fight for justice that those families have had to go through.

In addition I can’t believe she filmed her poor husband having a lovely time on the trampoline when he has asked not to be filmed, the way he stopped and got off was really sad.
I am from Liverpool and the same age as Emma. It's been all over the press. It's even in the news at the moment up here as there has been a court case going on. No one was slating her on the original comments. Someone put a comment about not buying the scum and she took it to heart. It blew up as people trolling which was not the case at all. A simple "I understand why people are offended by me being in this publication, I wasnt paid and only found out later about it. I dont support the *** and after reading about how it reported on the Hillsborough Tragedy I would like to distance myself from this coverage." That would have covered all bases. I realise she was caught up in the excitement of being used in a national tabloid and that would get more followers but she needs to also understand how some of her followers are not impressed with that paper and what it prints.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
But at no point does she even reference Hillsborough so her followers that are not aware of it just think people are trolling her. She’s pathetic. Acts like a teenager.

Reactions: 15
So I have just had a look, out if interest, and if her manager does read this you seriously need to be having words.
I stopped following because she became needy and desperate, and that still continues. She upsets her followers, but turns it all on herself, doesn’t acknowledge why she has upset them, offer an apology or give any reasoning! The water works then appear and it’s all me, me,me. Emma says herself that she wants people to love her, if they don’t they are ‘trolls’! You also need to educate her between a troll and somebody with an opinion. I would also sack the therapist if she continues to have hissy fits over minor things!
I won’t get started on her lack of respect for her husband, he looked sad and awkward as he stepped off that trampoline. Not every moment needs to be captured. I would be advising to forget about the money and to have the Easter holidays for her and her children, to regroup and think things through. She needs a holiday away from the camera, as what ever is happening obviously isn’t healthy!

Reactions: 10
Can’t she just pose normally :rolleyes: why gurn like that? It isn’t funny.
Whyyyy tell everyone you’re not wearing a bra :sick:
Poor Stephen looks dead behind the eyes..

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I find it even more insulting to the people and families of Hillsborough that she pretends to not even know. My family were there and were devestated by what they saw.
To make out you didn't even know about it and the connections to the scum is ridiculous. You live 2 hours away from Liverpool. It's been in the papers alot over the past couple of years. Surely she isn't that ignorant. 🤔 Although maybe she genuinely is, she is very self absorbed and as she wasn't there it doesn't matter to her.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Hear, hear. I cannot stress how much her lack of compassion and understanding of this situation has upset me. She really needs taking to task over this.
That's exactly it, sheer lack of compassion.

Surely she cant be that ignorant but if she iw, why not do a little research, educate yourself and provide a thoughtful apology?

honestly at this point it's coming across like she doesn't care.

I can't believe I was ever a fan if I'm honest. I came over here after she posted her Tattle story and have only found people talking sense!

Reactions: 7
I can’t believe she hasn’t taken down that post, it really is all about her. Just highlighted all the ‘me, myself and I’.

What infuriated me more is that she says ‘some people understandably don’t like The sun’. As a previous teacher this was a perfect opportunity to explain why but no it’s all about her and being loud and proud.

Seriously Steven take this chance to give her proper advice, take it down and explain why she was wrong.
Give the victims and their families the respect that they deserve.

Also ‘apologies if your disappointed’ is passive aggressive and not actually apologising.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
I hate that crap about accepting who she is after a few tough months. Then on Twitter she said she’s not normally in the media because they don’t like how she looks, talks etc. Get a bloody grip woman.

She really should hang her head in shame for implying she has been trolled. Shame on her.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 8

Emma, take a look at this to become familiar about why the scum is not universally lauded by all your followers. Also, notice how the 'apology' from the editor was not actually an apology. Just in case you or someone you know is following this thread.

Reactions: 9

I'm actually angry about this saga, she's crying about it, what about those poor people and their families at Hillsborough? Disgusting

Also please someone stop me from commenting on her Instagram, at the "they're just jealous" comments arghhhhhhhh

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Why is she acting like she was bawling her eyes out 🙄 I have had more tears watching an advert on the tv. If she can't handle the heat she should get the out of the kitchen. This is not normal behaviour to have after a non trolling comment.

Reactions: 14
“I am just a lady, in her dressing gown, selling her soul on the internet, hoping that her 81.1k followers keep engaging and liking her tit so she can pay the bills... oh and here is my new garden!”
This made me 😂.

On a serious note. Now I've caught up with her latest ridiculousness I am unfollowing. I used to like watching her when she seemed a real, genuine and grateful person. But watching her morph into what she is, followed by this gross display of narcissism... I'm out.

Stephen, you could do the best thing you'll ever do for yourself and your family if you persuade Emma that this is just not for her. It was a hobby, she made it her job- fair play to her for giving it a shot. But it is clearly hugely damaging to her mental health.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
As if she could ever go back to teaching, this woman would never pass a background check. I think this is why she’s so panicked, she’s dig herself into a tat filled hole she can’t get out. I hope she’s saving because this blogger thing won’t last forever and as some one who hires people , three second look at google would turn me off.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.