BrummyMummy #17 Tiktok tat, dancing like a prat, still thinks she’s all that!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but still posting utter crap even though her nan has just died is disgusting to me, have some bloody respect you vile woman!!!!

Reactions: 5
I can't believe that she expected nanny san to look after Ethan even though her own mother was in hospital. There are the 2 of them to look after their own children! Surely they could have managed that between them and allowed nanny San to spend as much time as she needed to with her own mom who was dying. Brummy is so bloody selfish.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Her posts after “announcing” the death of her grandmother really haven’t sat well with me. I understand that yes, everyone deals with grief differently but once again babs takes it to another level. Absolute sell out, disguisting. Why not take this as an opportunity to donate proceeds to a dementia charity in her memory??
I mean you should have also donated some to domestic violence charities but you ignored that and like to think we’ll all forgotten about it. You vile woman

Reactions: 17
I can't believe that she expected nanny san to look after Ethan even though her own mother was in hospital. There are the 2 of them to look after their own children! Surely they could have managed that between them and allowed nanny San to spend as much time as she needed to with her own mom who was dying. Brummy is so bloody selfish.
When my son was in hospital, we live near no family so had to juggle being with my son in hospital and staying at home to look after the other kids, so we couldn't both be at hospital at the same time and had to take it in turns staying with him overnight. Babs really doesn't know she's born as the saying goes as she's been spoilt all her life and is still spoilt. Not only did Nanny San have to look after Ethan while her mother was dying she also attended Emma's book launch at Waterstones. Probably didn't dare say no to the spoilt madam!

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I don't have Instagram so not sure if I'm getting it wrong...but did someone say she was signing her books in a shop? Like unofficially?! Not ok!!! They're not her property!!!! Like the actual item, the rights etc may be, but this is massively stepping out of her lane! As someone pointed out, it invalidates the returns policy and its not her bleeping decision! (Am I getting it wrong, are ppl asking her to do it, it's just not unreasonable to imagine her just going up to a stack of books and signing away!)

Reactions: 9
I don't have Instagram so not sure if I'm getting it wrong...but did someone say she was signing her books in a shop? Like unofficially?! Not ok!!! They're not her property!!!! Like the actual item, the rights etc may be, but this is massively stepping out of her lane! As someone pointed out, it invalidates the returns policy and its not her bleeping decision! (Am I getting it wrong, are ppl asking her to do it, it's just not unreasonable to imagine her just going up to a stack of books and signing away!)
It's something Louise Pentland does. I've also seen Carrie Hope Fletcher do it. Carrie does it in Waterstones. They go in and sign their books and leave them for 'fans' to buy!

She's obviously stolen the idea from Louise and other vloggers who do this.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
It's something Louise Pentland does. I've also seen Carrie Hope Fletcher do it. Carrie does it in Waterstones. They go in and sign their books and leave them for 'fans' to buy!

She's obviously stolen the idea from Louise and other vloggers who do this.
Thanks, I just think it's so wrong!!! Very presumptuous and rather smug = business as usual

Reactions: 8
Re the signing - I know Neil Gaiman does it particularly at airports, but I’d recognise his autograph anywhere and to a Gaiman fan it would be treasure! But I don’t even know what Babs John Hancock looks like so any fool could’ve doodled in it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They didn't have her book in my Sainsbury's otherwise I could have signed them and written 'thanks for paying for my next Disney hol, love Babs' xx

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Are people leaving fake amazon reviews on the day her nans died 😮😮 SAVAGES 🤣

Reactions: 1
When my son was in hospital, we live near no family so had to juggle being with my son in hospital and staying at home to look after the other kids, so we couldn't both be at hospital at the same time and had to take it in turns staying with him overnight. Babs really doesn't know she's born as the saying goes as she's been spoilt all her life and is still spoilt. Not only did Nanny San have to look after Ethan while her mother was dying she also attended Emma's book launch at Waterstones. Probably didn't dare say no to the spoilt madam!
She can’t cope with anything solo

Reactions: 3
When did her and Louise stop referencing each other? They used to talk about each other often in vlogs and would meet up, swap Christmas presents. Louise seems to have distanced herself from most YouTube people that she used to associate with so maybe BM doesn’t fit her brand anymore! Bet babs is F-YUMIN!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They didn't have her book in my Sainsbury's otherwise I could have signed them and written 'thanks for paying for my next Disney hol, love Babs' xx
You should check in The Works it will be in there in a month or two for £3.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So.......
Louise & Liam are in HELLO!!
Emma & Stephen are in NOT OK IN THE SLIGHTEST!! 👍🏻👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Wonder if she can go 24 hours without mentioning that bloody pamphlet or the audio version? I’m sure every other story has been a “swipe up” or a “don’t forget to buy it”. Babs, every daft sod who was going to buy it has bought it. Face it, this was a flop.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.