BrummyMummy #17 Tiktok tat, dancing like a prat, still thinks she’s all that!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think its interesting that she cant control the book reviews in the same way that she can the comments on her Instagram. Its about bloody time that people can have a well thought out opinion on her work, rather than just being cancelled and tossed off as 'haters' or 'trolls'. Its really babyish and definitely one of the most toxic things about this whole sm culture.
Yes and she will find it very difficult to get the negative reviews removed from Amazon. They rarely remove reviews.

Reactions: 8
Losing a loved one is a terrible thing, her nana though lived to a ripe old age bless her and hopefully now she’s not suffering and thinking happy untainted thoughts in heaven cos diseases like this that rob you of your memories are awful and I like to think when you pass you get those memories back.....🥺🥺

But onto other things if I’d lost a loved one whether I wasn’t making it public knowledge or not I wouldn’t be posting promo for books , ads for my family eating takeaways etc etc out of respect, she’ll say it was keeping it normal but it’s just something i wouldn’t do, radio silence in my book is a mark of respect so I’d be offline not posting crap 😨

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Even the post about her nan is a shrine to Erin!

I am sorry for her loss though, one of the things I liked about brummy was her love for her nan

Reactions: 14
It is a real shame about her nan, but she doesn’t have to share everything and so fast! Her mom wanted some time so you gave her a day probably not even 24 hours before you whack it online!

I think “influencers” are so used to talking about themselves that every single thing becomes about them or they twist it that way!!

she so desperately wants kids who are “different” but how about just letting them be who they are!?And not make a huge deal out of it, because maybe constantly pointing out how different they are might not be as progressive and amazing as you think it is!
All the posts of Erin with her book sprinkled in the middle made me uncomfortable! Yesterday she had swipe ups for her book even when she wasn’t talking about the book. Is she that desperate for the amazon sales?!
All this has made me want to go and private all photos of my kids on social media though!

Reactions: 11
I am sorry for her loss, as someone that only has 1 grandparent left I know how crap it is to lose them! I just can't understand fo3 the life of me, on the day her nan dies, why she'd be posting stories about decorating for Easter, which kids tv presenters do u think are hot, and crap "my fake life with barlow" pics 🙄

I felt sad for her reading the post about her Nan. It’s never nice losing someone, even if they are very elderly and unwell.
But I notice she shared an ad 14 hours ago? I find it so sick that these people can’t have a break from social media for anything. It’s not like their job is saving lives or anything. An ad for deliveroo can surely wait.

Reactions: 18
I felt sad for her reading the post about her Nan. It’s never nice losing someone, even if they are very elderly and unwell.
But I notice she shared an ad 14 hours ago? I find it so sick that these people can’t have a break from social media for anything. It’s not like their job is saving lives or anything. An ad for deliveroo can surely wait.
She would say that she had the posting obligation set out when the deal was agreed but it’s like any job surely, if you lose a loved one you can go to your boss and say I’ve had a family bereavement I need some time!
I’m sure there will be more swipe up to buy my book stories today!

Reactions: 7
RIP Nanny Joyce. Always very sad to lose a family member, at any age. I hope BM refrains from more torturous ads & meaningless drivel, at least for today.
As to Deliveroo - wish I’d asked her to order me something as our road always seems to be out of the delivery zone for decent food & we’re left with the zero rated ‘free salmonella with every order’ joints.
Guess that’s one of the perks of being a celebrated, influential, relatable, hard werking poet 😶

Last edited:
  • Haha
RIP Nanny Joyce. Always very sad to lose a family member, at any age. I hope BM refrains from more torturous ads & meaningless drivel, at least for today.
As to Deliveroo - wish I’d asked her to order me something as our road always seems to be out of the delivery zone for decent food & we’re left with the zero rated ‘free salmonella with every order’ joints.
Guess that’s one of the perks of being a celebrated, influential, relatable, hard werking poet 😶
I wondered that as we’re exactly the same. The only ones who deliver are the crap ones!

Can’t say the spag Bol in the cardboard box looked very appealing and how would it stay warm?!

Reactions: 6
It’s really sad she’s lost her grandparent ... but on the day / night she was dying she was tucking into a ad takeaway ... would you not be up the hospital to support your mum if nothing else ? And she said goodbye last weekend ? I know she’s had her daughters op and of course the book launch 🙄 but I just find it weird she’s not stayed off social media to support her mum if there’s been that much going on

I agree, the posting is just, off. I lost a good friend a couple of weeks ago. I've barely posted anything on social media since. Everything just seems trite and grief is awful. I can't imagine posting a gurning face holding up free takeaway the same day

And her stories - I can't help but notice since someone pointed it out here, but she is constantly putting her hand down her top!!!

Reactions: 11
So Nanny San asked for a bit of time and she gave her a day!

It’s sad but her Nan reached a grand old age and dementia is awful so she’s now in a better place.

The book is now ranked in the 500’s. I expect she will say to herself that it was due to her having to take a week off with my girl then her nan dying so she hasn’t been able to promote it enough!

Had to laugh at Candace Braithwaite sharing babs book then babs saying Candace has her own book out next week! Women supporting women! I bet none of them even read each other’s books!

Reactions: 12
Bloody awful that she can't take time off to support her mum, shame on you Emma for putting money before your family once again

Reactions: 12
Sorry to hear about your Nan, Babs. Some people grieve in different ways. She had time last week to reflect and maybe she is caught up all in the operation and the giddiness of book launch and all that it brings. We dont know what time her nan passed and she probably did have to say something at some point due to the fact that she has spoken about her Nan a lot online. A post online can take a few minutes and maybe that took her mind off things especially as she knew it was coming. Dementia is a cruel illness. Lots of love to Nanny San x

Reactions: 6
Find it very uncomfortable that strangers are 'raising a mug' to her nan just to get a repost from babs. Who raises a mug to the grandmother of someone they dont know and have never met!? These are grown women, so bizzare.

Reactions: 25
So whilst her Nan was dying she was posting adverts to earn money on Insta? Nice.

So whilst her Nan was dying she was posting adverts to earn money on Insta? Nice.
Not only that the post about her Nan is earning her money through all the likes and comments! Hopefully she’ll donate the earnings to a dementia charity.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Hello, not a new member but an old member with a new profile. My old one was too similar to my IG and had my real picture, and in light of recent events I wanted to be more anonymous. Why doesn’t this site let you change your name once you’ve set it? Anyway, just caught up with everything, and I’m HOWLING that babs book is doing so badly. Wish they’d stop giving these floggers book deals!!

Reactions: 8
In the latest vlog she’s still going on about how lovely it is having my girl off with her and what they’ve been upto. My girl is in charge of picking the Easter bonnet stuff but later babs says she knows the hat won’t fit my girl so she’ll have to use it on one of her dollies? Surely if my girl was there in the shop she could have tried the bonnet on for size?! 🤔

Then she’s pointing out the Easter eggs for a pound but Tesco currently have them on offer for 75p!

She’s going to do a haul about mother’s day gift ideas 🙄

Ethan got a mention that he needs some attention too so she bought him the magic book. I can imagine every day he got in from school that my girl bragged about everything her and babs had got upto that day without him.

Did she really just say it’s international women’s day so give her mom a cheer after she just lost her mom?? A cheer? Another instagram bandwagon hashtag as she does nothing for female empowerment the rest of the year. Gross.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.