BrummyMummy #17 Tiktok tat, dancing like a prat, still thinks she’s all that!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree. This irritates me beyond belief. It's sort of a privileged thing to be able to pretend to be gross and messy isnt it. Some people dont have a choice and go to great lengths to protect their dignity during hard times. I'm not suggesting that anyone going through hard times is gross and messy but the chipped nails thing is rather a first world prob isnt it. And stuff like constantly sniggering about feeding kids a beige freezer dinner like its ace to not give a duck...to some, that's just dinner. Not a novelty, or insta worthy, just food, like to survive.

Yes absolutely - you’ve hit the nail on the head!! 😱👌🏼

Reactions: 8
I’ve read before that it’s quite easy to get to the top of a random amazon list, just based on the fact that on an average day people aren’t buying that many of ANY book. People will be buying lots of different books of course, but unless there’s a big bestseller not many of the SAME book.

If you look at the number two book - guns, germs and steel - I’ve read that book and it must be a decade old and quite a nice science topic. I really can’t imagine more than ten copies being brought on an average day, so I’m not convinced that makes her a bestseller. No doubt just like LP she will have ‘number one bestselling author’ in her bio soon.

Reactions: 10
I wonder how much she had to pay the instahuns to attend? She definitely paid for their travel and accommodation. I wonder how many would of paid out of their own pocket? Ummm...

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I wonder how much she had to pay the instahuns to attend? She definitely paid for their travel and accommodation. I wonder how many would of paid out of their own pocket? Ummm...
Anyone seen there was a big Matalan event on last night....thought Babs worked with them, unsurprisingly she was invited. One roof social (an agency) also had an event on...again where was Babs?

She really isn’t in the upper echelons of influencers, she was in Waterstones with the common folk who had come to see her and her pamphlet in real life!

Reactions: 4
Anyone seen there was a big Matalan event on last night....thought Babs worked with them, unsurprisingly she was invited. One roof social (an agency) also had an event on...again where was Babs?

She really isn’t in the upper echelons of influencers, she was in Waterstones with the common folk who had come to see her and her pamphlet in real life!
I just don't see the likes of Alison Perry hosting the night out of the kindness of her own heart. I wonder what her in laws think of it all?

Reactions: 3
I just don't see the likes of Alison Perry hosting the night out of the kindness of her own heart. I wonder what her in laws think of it all?
Has Alison Perry written a book yet...or is she next inline, are the publishers lining her up for the next hit?

What the hell is going on with her make up, her eyeshadow looks like a 2 year applied it.

Reactions: 6
Oh my days more proof she reads here:

“Grubby” showing she’s curled yesterday’s hair. If you’re looking here for advice. Give up Emma, give up this crap and be a proper mom to your TWO children not just throw materialistic things at them, actually do things with them

Reactions: 12

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Yel

You have to sell 20'000 to be a bestseller I believe.

She'd have to stay at rank 300 in Amazon for months to shift that many.

Someone on the mod thread has access to the book sales data :D

Reactions: 6
Oh my days in her stories there is one of the poems....

no babs i don’t EVER think the presenters fancy me..... that’s strange and weird. To be fair there is no hotties on children’s tv. You are a wrongun and your poems tit

This is the ending.....
She’s such a doucheburger

Think she is pent up sexual obviously mickey isn’t giving her much action.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She hasn’t done it! She’s no.1 in that obscure category but to be a bestseller she has to be No.1 in ‘books’ which she isn’t. She’s currently ranked 304 in books, so she doesn’t have a bestseller.

Presume this is Miss D’s review?!
I meant she will say she’s “done it” and proclaim all over social media that she’s a best selling author when in reality she is not

I need to step away from here...

Last night I had an anxiety dream about my ex boyfriends 😬😬😬.

We were in Birmingham. It was all too much. We were all in the same room. I was looking for Mrs Briggs!!

I’m just going to sit in the shower fully clothed and pick off my gel nails.

I’ll be back soon #bekind. I think I need a radio silence for a bit. (Give me a couple of hours!)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The first set of reviews are obviously shills. They all mention how the book is the ‘perfect present for your mummy friends!’ without fail.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.