BrummyMummy #17 Tiktok tat, dancing like a prat, still thinks she’s all that!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hourly physio but can spend two hours in Claire?? Did they sit down in the middle of Claire’s or perhaps in the piercing chair to do her physio.
I’m not dismissing the importance of physio after an operation but if she needs hourly physio then surely she’s not up to a trip into the town centre?
I said on here previously, my son had an operation on Friday and he’s still housebound. His incisions are in his groin but he’s still not supposed to go out due to the risk of infection?

Reactions: 20
If that poor excuse for a book makes it into The Sunday Times Bestsellers then, my good friends, we have lost. Bring on the flood. I’ll see you in the ark 😔
I agree - and more fool the deluded sheep that buy the bloody thing. It makes my skin crawl when I read some of the comments. It's like a cult.

Reactions: 10
No mention of Ethan whatsoever... typical.

Also don’t like the way the dog is suffering from cancer and they’ve forced her into a really tight looking Mickey mouse outfit.. please don’t do that emma
My dog had cancer and I made sure she had all the comforts you could imagine. I went and brought extra pillows for the sofa so she could lie on it, I carried her up the stairs (yes, a 20 kilo border collie 😂) and brought her a brand new padded bed so she could be comfortable in the last few weeks she was still here. And when it was time, I laid on the floor at the vets with her (I’m now getting choked up thinking about it!) so I find it infuriating that they’ve put Lucy in a ridiculous costume. No one knows what kind of pain that poor dog is in. I hope she nips you babs.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Wait now - this moron is putting a book out of POEMS?!?!?!?????????????

what the FUCKKKK?!?!?!?!?

Hahahahaha!!!!!!! Ohhhhh mate, that is hilarious.

She’s such a twit!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
FFS shes just had a neck op and shes taking her to Primark, what if someone knocks into her?

Reactions: 15
I can't believe she come back with an update and then tagged an AD on for her book. Why couldn't she just do a post about how her break was fab and Erins ok how can she use the guilt of a poorly child to sell a book lowest of the low

Reactions: 11
All this ‘I love spending time with her’. ‘She’s my hero’ 🙄 why can’t she just be honest and say ‘I’m ready for her to go back to school’?

• Haha
Believe it or not I was shocked to see her back so soon, I actually thought she was putting them kids first and being a proper mum while Erin recovered.
I ain’t surprised Erin is posing in her neck brace, she certainly is her mother’s daughter.

Reactions: 14
I'm surprised too. I mean I defo understand shes a twit but i thought her daughters op and subsequent pics of her in a neck brace might just be off limits. Hope the little one feels better x

Reactions: 12
Oh look a magic book makes up for the fact she clearly favours the daughter over the son. Muppet

Reactions: 8
Someone commented to her that they saw her book yesterday by the checkouts in Sainsbury’s🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Firstly you daft mare that poor dog is not a bloody toy or a doll, it's an old dog with cancer, leave her the duck alone and stop dressing her up if she is covered in lumps.

2 your daughter with a massive cut should be at home not shopping in the city centre. Not bed rest no but somewhere clean yes.

You are a disgusting specimine you really are

• Sad
Reactions: 18
She's just read on tattle she's not mentioned ethan yet..... Cue new toddler appropriate book for ethan on stories 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Bleurgh. Didn’t need to see that half naked pic of her just after I’ve had my lunch 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Someone commented to her that they saw her book yesterday by the checkouts in Sainsbury’s🙈🤣
I read on the Coronavirus thread on here that some supermarkets are sold out of anti bac stuff and toilet paper. People were buying toilet paper and selling it for an inflated price in a Sainsburys car park...now I think about it, maybe it was just a display for Bab's book 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.