BrummyMummy #17 Tiktok tat, dancing like a prat, still thinks she’s all that!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she said 2 weeks!
I thought it was only a week......there’s no way we are lucky enough for her not to be off the gram for that long.......I reckon she will be back tomorrow or Wednesday

I’m sure she’ll be back this week as her pamphlet is out this week!
Just looked ....for my own curiosity certainly not to purchase lol and it’s due to release on 5th so yep she’ll definateky be back on the gram by then......gushing about being a successful novelist no doubt or crying cos on amazon cos the books gone down to 50p 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thing isn’t I bet she’s is lurking just not posting. She’s also liking posts too...
Bullshiting Babs Indeed
I’m loving this radio silence. She isn’t missed in the slightest which proves what little impact she has!

Reactions: 9
Wow she wasn’t offline a minute longer than she needed to be, she must have been counting down the seconds.

Reactions: 12
Wow literally less than an hour and there’s a picture of Erin in the neck brace

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
“Erin’s off school for another week whilst the wound heals” but here’s a picture of her at the worlds biggest Primark, because there’s no danger of a wound being infected in a public place like my beloved Primark.

5 stories back and she reminds me why I think she’s a total bellend in record time. Was she actually gone a full week?

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I’m not trying to belittle what Erin had done, because it sounds awful for the poor girl and I do sincerely hope she recovers well from it, but it’s even more plain to see that there’s a definite favourite, and it’s not ‘the boy’ who caused a massive inconvenience by being ill the other week. Half an hour in, there’s photos of Erin in her neck brace. Give the poor kid some privacy and dignity for the love of God woman.

Reactions: 18
Of course the first photo back is of Erin in the neck brace accompanied by a caption talking all about her book coming out this week! She must be loving how she can push the book out and get the sympathy vote at the same time.

Reactions: 16
Oh babs it’s so obvious you read here! Saying she can go out and is not on bed rest she can’t go to school because she’s got a massive cut blah, blah, drivel, drivel

Didn’t realise that the germs, microorganisms and crap that’s in a school isn’t present in primark. I’m obviously the daft twit not you, oh that’s right you ARE! If the wound can get infected at school it certainly bloody can in primark but it’s all good as you obviously wanted to take her out for the sympathy of you “fans”

Reactions: 21
Lord love a duck - what is this woman like!!
Yep - school’s a no no but traipsing round Brum is a really sensible idea 🤔
“Off to school now boy! Me & my BFF are going shopping all day in the germ filled 2nd city. Yaaasss!! Laters!!”

Reactions: 17
No mention of Ethan whatsoever... typical.

Also don’t like the way the dog is suffering from cancer and they’ve forced her into a really tight looking Mickey mouse outfit.. please don’t do that emma

Reactions: 17
No mention of Ethan whatsoever... typical.

Also don’t like the way the dog is suffering from cancer and they’ve forced her into a really tight looking Mickey mouse outfit.. please don’t do that emma
That is just plain evil. Nobody knows if Lucy feels pain or discomfort & her needs have gone right out of the window now BM’s concentrating on ‘my girl’ & that dreadful excuse for a book. Shame on you Emma - that’s a very cruel thing to do for your own entertainment. Awful to think but the only peace that little doggy will have is when she’s gone 😢

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.