BrummyMummy #17 Tiktok tat, dancing like a prat, still thinks she’s all that!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she’s the average calibre of a M.Ed, I think we’re all in serious trouble.
I reckon she got it by collecting tokens from family sized boxes of Sugar Puffs....😶

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My kid had a project similar a few weeks back, she had to make a habitat out of a box and whatever materials we had round the house, I don’t have a masters, have never been a teacher or head of department but somehow we managed to knock something up!

why couldn’t she just say that she spent some quality time with “the boy” and had so much fun?! Has to make it about her and how smart she is! Or is she saying it’s like a job?!

Reactions: 10
I assure you its 48 hours, I have had many a surgery on my head and could not bare to wait five days to shampoo. I am normally fuming after waiting two days, as its a hard old job to hide the blood/antiseptic combination in your hair when you return to work/school.

But yes dry shampoo would absolutely hurt more 😳 Having to rub it in would be brutal
I might be thinking of glue then as my sister in law had her head glued instead of stitches and wasn't allowed to wash her hair for 5 days.

I hate dry shampoo. The smell of it is so overpowering it makes me choke!

Reactions: 3
I might be thinking of glue then as my sister in law had her head glued instead of stitches and wasn't allowed to wash her hair for 5 days.

I hate dry shampoo. The smell of it is so overpowering it makes me choke!
Dry shampoo is the holy grail! But I can usually go five days max before not shampooing just makes your head itch 🙈 Don’t know how girls manage it all week!

Reactions: 1
So that Q&A she did about who would you like to self isolate with and a follower commented her husband and children and she brought it up saying she doesn’t mean that. I’m sorry.

This Covid 19 is a serious subject. Of course people want there loved ones nearby. She is so immature

Reactions: 7
So that Q&A she did about who would you like to self isolate with and a follower commented her husband and children and she brought it up saying she doesn’t mean that. I’m sorry.

This Covid 19 is a serious subject. Of course people want there loved ones nearby. She is so immature
I suppose Louis Theroux is near the top of her list. Can you imagine it - poor guy. He’d be running to the nearest contamination bay, begging to be coughed on & ‘bear hugged’ by a carrier. Anything to flee her clutches......

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
You might have a masters love and was a teacher with a specialty in Islam (we know you ran it down our throat daily) but now your someone who poses behind a chocolate egg naked for the likes. Modern day stripper. Good one glad all our tax payer money has been used for waste.

Reactions: 17
Is there anywhere too can look for actual sales figures of her book?
I’ve tried to do some digging online but there doesn’t seem to be anywhere! I think if she had sold ALOT, she would have published it!

Reactions: 3
Got a treat for you guys I downloaded the sample of her pamphlet on my kindle. What absolute nonsense it is , non of it makes any sense to me 😅
OMG! It's worse than I ever imagined!! How has this got to publication? I have never seen anything so embarrassing. 😲😲

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
What a load of shite! How did that get published? What were her publishers thinking? So many questions!! Did people read some before purchase, cause if i'd paid and that turned up i'd be fuming. Does Emma really think she has done good?

Reactions: 11
Those poems just read as seething resentment towards her husband for a lack of sleep when her kids were babies. No word of a lie I still resent my husband for not pulling his weight when our son was a newborn. But, I doubt my husband would appreciate me publishing my feelings in a book of poems.

Reactions: 9
She has posted a paid promotion for sanctuary spa products and put her book in the centre of the shot. She is shameless!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.