BrummyMummy #17 Tiktok tat, dancing like a prat, still thinks she’s all that!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On another note, do you think she gets anything "gifted" on these holidays? Thinking of the Fletchers who don't pay for Disney anymore.....

Reactions: 2
Some poor soul asking which she should buy- kindle or hard back book. Anything for a reply off our Bab. I need to get off this brummy roundabout but I cant! 😬😬😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
See I've never been one to repeat holidays. There's so much of the world to see, so much to explore, that I go somewhere different each time. I get theme parks, we spent a year going back to every merlin we could every holidays, but by the end even the kids were bored and asked for a break. Do you not travel anywhere else if you spend 4 weeks a year at Disney world? What is it about Disney that you love? (genuinely interested, I don't get the appeal of dressed up characters etc)
I don’t think there’s one thing that we love. We don’t really do character meets, just rides and food 😂

We don’t just do Disney holidays though. Last year we did Iceland, Berlin, Oslo and a few weekends in London. If I only did one holiday a year then I don’t know if it would be Disney, but I’m fortunate enough to be able to afford a lot of holidays (and without having to sell my family on social media).

Reactions: 12
Oh so she’s telling her new followers she has a bad leg but it’s a long story 🤔 must be trying to phase out her numb leg the same way she’s phasing out the cringeworthy takeaway dances?!

So 104K followers but this is how many likes her post showing the books illustrations got!
what’s going on with the ankles ?

See I've never been one to repeat holidays. There's so much of the world to see, so much to explore, that I go somewhere different each time. I get theme parks, we spent a year going back to every merlin we could every holidays, but by the end even the kids were bored and asked for a break. Do you not travel anywhere else if you spend 4 weeks a year at Disney world? What is it about Disney that you love? (genuinely interested, I don't get the appeal of dressed up characters etc)
I don’t get it either- I’ve been (but not since being an adult). I enjoyed it but it was a theme park, nothing magical about it. Each to their own tho!

Reactions: 2
Disney as an adult is fun. My husband and I are both approaching 40, have no kids, and go to Disneyland Paris about once a month and Walt Disney World twice a year for 2 weeks at a time. 🤷‍♀️

I don’t think babs or anyone can be criticised for enjoying Disney (or any theme park). The criticism should come from the unrealistic expectations of costs of these trips that babs and other influencers suggest, coupled with the perception that if you don’t take your children on £10k+ holidays per year you are somehow a failure.
I think what is the hardest to realise, is that when the children of all of these influencers grow up thinking it’s normal to be able to go on all these flash holidays and then can’t afford to pay for it as it’s not #gifted and they aren’t selling their souls for a free holiday! It’s the same as Louise Pentland!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Her voice over on the latest vlog is so loud and cringeworthy. Plus copying another vlogger again but tagging her vlog in the comments. Is this what they've all decided to do to gain more followers? Say they're copying their vlog idea then tagging them to get them more views and followers?

Reactions: 4
I think what is the hardest to realise, is that when the children of all of these influencers grow up thinking it’s normal to be able to go on all these flash holidays and then can’t afford to pay for it as it’s not #gifted and they aren’t selling their souls for a free holiday! It’s the same as Louise Pentland!
I'd really like to know if any of them talk to their kids in depth about what they do. Because to a child, all their "work" looks like "having fun". Do they explain to them that this amazing #gifted holiday/experience/day out is only possible because mummy has done/will do X, Y, Z, with this company. I was lucky enough to inherit a small but substantial sum from a relative two years ago, and it helped pay for some work we needed to do on our house and allowed us to book a nice holiday- and even with that, I made my kid aware we could only do this because some unexpected money had come our way, plus we had been saving already for the work. Otherwise the entire lot would have gone on the house!!

Reactions: 5
'15 things I always buy in Home Bargains' who gives a tit I bet its plastic crap you don't need.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
'15 things I always buy in Home Bargains' who gives a tit I bet its plastic crap you don't need.
Toothpaste, toothbrushes, sun cream, storage boxes, storage bags, drink bottles, lenor, comfort, birthday cards, presents for parties, gift bags, presents for her never ending reward box...it was riveting!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
😴😴😴😴😴 can she honestly think of nothing but more landfill tat. There are more shops in Birmingham other than B&M and Home Bargains. There are actually some really interesting places in and around Birmingham, surely those wouls be more interesting than plastic crap.

Reactions: 11
Toothpaste, toothbrushes, sun cream, storage boxes, storage bags, drink bottles, lenor, comfort, birthday cards, presents for parties, gift bags, presents for her never ending reward box...it was riveting!!
Imagine having such awfully behaved brats that you need to buy them tatty toys as bribes every time you go into a shop?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Imagine having such awfully behaved brats that you need to buy them tatty toys as bribes every time you go into a shop?
Erin looked a brat in the video when they were at the sweet section and she was grinning into the camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Here's an idea why dont you have a go at cooking a meal from scratch and film yourself doing it. More engagement and content and would be more entertaining to see you learning a skill.

However pin boards are much more interesting for viewers to watch! 🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.