BrummyMummy #17 Tiktok tat, dancing like a prat, still thinks she’s all that!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shower gate and the poor taste blog post make me think Brummy is pretty socially inept. When she makes a faux pas she cries and tries to get sympathy from her followers and calls troll.

Reactions: 16
Shower gate and the poor taste blog post make me think Brummy is pretty socially inept. When she makes a faux pas she cries and tries to get sympathy from her followers and calls troll.
For someone who LOVES to bash on about her age, she is ridiculously immature. This is teen girl behaviour at its finest.

Reactions: 16
So, Emma doesn't read here?
Oh yeah, that has been utter bullshit for ages. She's even had an account here for a while...

She spends far too much time responding to Tattle on her stories and posts, To a normal follower she must just look unhinged with her jumping around topics, but she can't risk referring people here anymore as we've took to taking screenshots of "bad" comments that she deletes and turns into stories about "trolls".

Also, just checked her new stories.

She does realise that all you need is a confirmation number to cancel a DIsney restaurant booking right? Like you can ring the booking line and type in the number to the automated service then hit cancel? And if you do it say under 24 hours from the booking it'll charge her $20....

Just saying babs... dont post that tit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Remember when she used to call herself a hot mess all the time? At least she’s stopped with that— little wins...

Reactions: 2
It's so SO odd that she refers to herself and Stephen as mummy and daddy on notes on her own phone!
The woman is a bloody mess, cant wait for this insta bubble bursts and this awful woman to live in the real world again. She wont last long, shes only been doing this a few years, already alienated a lot of peers in the industry and had lots of duck ups raising concern. Her days in this job are numbered and I'll take personal pleasure watching her numbers drop.

Reactions: 13
The fact that she had to queue up ALONE!!!! to meet the seven dwarves in Disney really isn’t as big of a deal as she keeps making it out to be?! Why doesn’t it keep seeming like she wants people to feel sorry for her??? Also the post she did was bleeping stupid

Reactions: 8
Christ it’s the annual I’ll film myself on a laptop booking meals? Great content BAB, 🤦🏼‍♀️
She.is.soooo.fuckin. BORING!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The fact that she had to queue up ALONE!!!! to meet the seven dwarves in Disney really isn’t as big of a deal as she keeps making it out to be?! Why doesn’t it keep seeming like she wants people to feel sorry for her??? Also the post she did was bleeping stupid
Typed too fast 🤦🏼‍♀️ Should of say why does* and pose not post 😅

I've never been to Disney, I've never taken my kids to Disney.... I fully don't understand 40 somethings going back there every year. Surely there's more to the world than Disney? I'd love to take my kids abroad to experience life in European countries etc. But 2 weeks every year on an overpriced theme park? Huh? I don't get it.

Reactions: 25
I've never been to Disney, I've never taken my kids to Disney.... I fully don't understand 40 somethings going back there every year. Surely there's more to the world than Disney? I'd love to take my kids abroad to experience life in European countries etc. But 2 weeks every year on an overpriced theme park? Huh? I don't get it.
Disney as an adult is fun. My husband and I are both approaching 40, have no kids, and go to Disneyland Paris about once a month and Walt Disney World twice a year for 2 weeks at a time. 🤷‍♀️

I don’t think babs or anyone can be criticised for enjoying Disney (or any theme park). The criticism should come from the unrealistic expectations of costs of these trips that babs and other influencers suggest, coupled with the perception that if you don’t take your children on £10k+ holidays per year you are somehow a failure.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
See I've never been one to repeat holidays. There's so much of the world to see, so much to explore, that I go somewhere different each time. I get theme parks, we spent a year going back to every merlin we could every holidays, but by the end even the kids were bored and asked for a break. Do you not travel anywhere else if you spend 4 weeks a year at Disney world? What is it about Disney that you love? (genuinely interested, I don't get the appeal of dressed up characters etc)

Reactions: 9
Oh so she’s telling her new followers she has a bad leg but it’s a long story 🤔 must be trying to phase out her numb leg the same way she’s phasing out the cringeworthy takeaway dances?!

So 104K followers but this is how many likes her post showing the books illustrations got!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.