BrummyMummy #17 Tiktok tat, dancing like a prat, still thinks she’s all that!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great minds think alike! 👍🏻
To be honest, she can live there forever & a day - I’ve posed no threat to her whatsoever & never will.
I just didn’t see the need for the intimidation & the subtle threat to ‘keep quiet, or else’.
That’s the part of her that her loyal fans just don’t see.
I thought the same. There again, her social media presence isn't guarenteed forever, so doubt the mortgage could be based on her earnings.

Reactions: 1
Well after all the shenanigans over the past few weeks we keep ourselves to ourselves.
Living a few doors away from each other but never the twain shall meet!
I’ve been told that she is sort of scared of me, & not just because I left the house without my tinted moisturiser on....
I imagine she is scared as you don’t hide who you are and are honest!! Nothing she can say!

Reactions: 4
Great minds think alike! 👍🏻
To be honest, she can live there forever & a day - I’ve posed no threat to her whatsoever & never will.
I just didn’t see the need for the intimidation & the subtle threat to ‘keep quiet, or else’.
That’s the part of her that her loyal fans just don’t see.
Wo! I missed the bit where she threatened you to be quiet! Scared people would know her real life demeanour isn’t what she portrays?!

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe she allowed Hannah to get bullied like that she should of deleted the post. I know she commented and said it was fine but leaving it up for the mean girls to keep having ago is so out of order

Reactions: 15
Was it babs?! 😂
Alas no 😂 I am not a brummie! This particular teacher was probably babs idol 😉 she sent us out if we said Jesus Christ, cried in a cupboard if we dropped the bible & eventually had a nervous breakdown after accidentally reversing into a church

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t believe she allowed Hannah to get bullied like that she should of deleted the post. I know she commented and said it was fine but leaving it up for the mean girls to keep having ago is so out of order
I kept checking back and each time there were more and more comments on Hannah’s post. Shame on babs for allowing that to continue when she’s promoting #be kind 🤔

Reactions: 10
Well after all the shenanigans over the past few weeks we keep ourselves to ourselves.
Living a few doors away from each other but never the twain shall meet!
I’ve been told that she is sort of scared of me, & not just because I left the house without my tinted moisturiser on....
I feel like Iv missed something... what exactly happened?

Reactions: 1
Unfollowed Bummy a while back but it seems I can still be tortured via other accounts I follow. I'll be assessing whether they need to be unfollowed to due their fakeship with that utter attention-seeking, freeloading, lazy woman.
Was not suprised at all when she moved forward and thought it was funny to flash her gash. No wonder the camera cut out.

Reactions: 5
Wow! What a talented author. She just came up with another amazing poem on the train journey home. She’s so original as it’s about her wobbly belly and she definitely hasn’t mentioned that before 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve just read the post about the shower seat, I can’t believe I’ve wasted my time reading it but there you go. So if you respond to a post with either your sincere thoughts/opinions or facts and others don’t like your sincere thoughts/opinions or the facts they just need to type #BeKind @ you and you immediately become a fuckwit, bell end, wanker, bastard troll. But all you’ve done is offer your sincere opinion but because it’s not shared by the sheep you’re a fuckwit, bell end, wanker, bastard troll. Never thought I’d say this BUT I’m too old for this tit and it was better in the 90s.

Reactions: 25
I’ve just read the post about the shower seat, I can’t believe I’ve wasted my time reading it but there you go. So if you respond to a post with either your sincere thoughts/opinions or facts and others don’t like your sincere thoughts/opinions or the facts they just need to type #BeKind @ you and you immediately become a fuckwit, bell end, wanker, bastard troll. But all you’ve done is offer your sincere opinion but because it’s not shared by the sheep you’re a fuckwit, bell end, wanker, bastard troll. Never thought I’d say this BUT I’m too old for this tit and it was better in the 90s.
👏👏👏

Reactions: 2
I can’t understand?
So as long as you don’t ‘troll’ Emma Conway that’s fine but you can be nasty to a follower who expresses a different opinion? How does that actually work? How is that #bekind

I’m too old for this tit. And I’m younger than Emma. I wouldn’t believe for a second that Stephen would be stupid enough to ask that question at the reception. If he did he is just as bad.

Reactions: 22
I can’t understand?
So as long as you don’t ‘troll’ Emma Conway that’s fine but you can be nasty to a follower who expresses a different opinion? How does that actually work? How is that #bekind

I’m too old for this tit. And I’m younger than Emma. I wouldn’t believe for a second that Stephen would be stupid enough to ask that question at the reception. If he did he is just as bad.
Probably had to in case she smashed his face in 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just when I thought she couldn’t annoy me more. All of this over a couple of politely worded comments. I didn’t see anyone accusing her of lying about the disability access of her shower. She’s made it out to be the pinnacle of luxury and these people have simply pointed out that for some it is a luxury to stand in the shower. Why on earth can’t she just reply and say “point taken. I didn’t think about it that way and didn’t mean to offend you. So great that they have these features in more hotels now”? Is that not the kind way to respond? Instead she reacts with mass hysteria and self pity. It’s funny how she is quick to censor conversation in her comments if it isn’t going her way but if it is making her look good, it’s a free for all! And ironic that her followers say “I can’t understand why people would jump on you like that” while they jump on a woman they don’t know. It isn’t even her original post that has annoyed me. To be honest I didn’t think she had said anything too offensive. But it’s her reaction to these things and complete inability to deal with any difference of opinion and healthy conversation that makes me see the worst in her. How dare these people preach #bekind while they live their lives in this ignorant, self obsessed bubble where anyone who disagrees with them gets shot down and ridiculed.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Just when I thought she couldn’t annoy me more. All of this over a couple of politely worded comments. I didn’t see anyone accusing her of lying about the disability access of her shower. She’s made it out to be the pinnacle of luxury and these people have simply pointed out that for some it is a luxury to stand in the shower. Why on earth can’t she just reply and say “point taken. I didn’t think about it that way and didn’t mean to offend you. So great that they have these features in more hotels now”? Is that not the kind way to respond? Instead she reacts with mass hysteria and self pity. It’s funny how she is quick to censor conversation in her comments if it isn’t going her way but if it is making her look good, it’s a free for all! And ironic that her followers say “I can’t understand why people would jump on you like that” while they jump on a woman they don’t know. It isn’t even her original post that has annoyed me. To be honest I didn’t think she had said anything too offensive. But it’s her reaction to these things and complete inability to deal with any difference of opinion and healthy conversation that makes me see the worst in her. How dare these people preach #bekind while they live their lives in this ignorant, self obsessed bubble where anyone who disagrees with them gets shot down and ridiculed.
You said it well. Much better than me.
This is worse in my opinion than the smashing Stephen’s face it which I completely disagreed with her saying.
Especially after the recent Caroline Flack incident a week ago. You can’t say be kind, fed up of trolls AND ALLOW a fellow follower who commented an OPINION to get nasty comments and leave them for all to see. It’s NASTY.
She is just like Hinch and her ‘army’
I can’t be doing with these influencers anymore. They need to be called out on their behaviour and outed in the press. Bullying is bullying full.stop

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Well today’s antics have fully cemented this view - Emma Conway, you my dear are a bleep.

And not in the Australian sense of the word.

Reactions: 21
I wish they would see themselves (influencers) from our point of view. Their page is a business. End of. I or you are a consumer of their product. Their product happens to be them/ their personality/ their brand etc.
Like all businesses if you don’t like it don’t buy/ engage. So I do agree sometimes if you are following and being a douche, just unfollow. Disengage from the product. However if you see something you disagree with you are within your right to point that out. If they are being dishonest etc as a consumer, point it out! What has happened is they have blurred the lines. They have tried to use selling tools. Such as kids, homes, pets etc. So yes it will feel more personal. However, you are selling your life and I’m afraid that is the result.
if you can’t hack it, stop. If you think your family are at risk, stop. I would never work somewhere or do something risking my family. As I keep saying, narcissism plays a mega part. When you start a page you think you have something special, you think you are something people want to see. Some do have that some don’t. Babs you have no personality and have sold yourself to an unrecognisable proportion. You don’t know your brand and you don’t know who you are. People see this and the cracks and call you on it. Realign and take a break.

496185AC-099D-421A-8404-53394A29665F.png

You don’t have to be a bad person to be narcissistic, but how many influencers can you relate this too? Most I imagine. For me that’s what it boils down too. We all have these tendencies of course, but I don’t sell mine to 100k plus.

I went a bit deep lol but I genuinely think she needs help and to take a break. I saw candice wrote something about the GF book launch and just thought god what a playground of fame hungry women. Rosie admitted that it was for promotion. I couldn’t think of being anywhere worse. I always want to be surrounded by honest true friends. The craving for fame is painful. I can say hand on heart, my friends would agree, I would rather be in a room with one good friend sat in our pjs eating biccies, than in that room with 100s and £s of freebies etc. Boom I’m done ha. X

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The comments on that first post that points out about wheelchair users are awful. Even the original poster calls out the fact that by Emma posting about crying it is is sending more dislike her way. Good to see some sensible posters sticking up for free speech and that she wasnt trolling and should be allowed an opinion.

Reactions: 19
sorry just imagining hen pecked Stephen shlomping down to reception to check whether they’re in a disabled room, to calm a shrieking babs. PAHAHAA

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.