Brummymummy #12 so full of crap, we couldn’t fit it in a title.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s 42. 42. I’m sorry she looks years older than that, why does she insist on doing these pictures?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s 42. 42. I’m sorry she looks years older than that, why does she insist on doing these pictures?!?
She has aged quite rapidly since becoming a vlogger! If you look at her old vlogs when she had long hair, she looks younger. Her hair colour does nothing for her nor does her makeup.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She has aged quite rapidly since becoming a vlogger! If you look at her old vlogs when she had long hair, she looks younger. Her hair colour does nothing for her nor does her makeup.
Doesn't help if she's sat at home all day. Not good for your weight. I know after a year of being at home on mat leave!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It is actually disturbing. Like you say it was a sudden switch. Tbh Erin looked annoyed, whether it’s because she’s been dragged out for ‘gram content or she’s not been centre of attention with a Ethan beings unwell who know what but she didn’t look happy, then instant smile when she clocked the camera.

This is the psychological effect social media has on children and adults. The need to project the perfect life online is having a detrimental effect on people’s mental health and it’s teaching children you need to smile and be look perfect.

I am studying introduction to child psychology and one of the units is on the digital world, I am very interested to get to that subject.
Nailed it

Reactions: 4
It’s all her demanding & flights to Disney that’s aged her!!! I can’t believe she’s actually younger than me!!!!!

Reactions: 6
The description to accompany the takeaway dances compilation on her grid is basically a rundown of everything that has been said on here in 2019. How long until she’s the next MOD and her username is revealed?

Reactions: 14
The description to accompany the takeaway dances compilation on her grid is basically a rundown of everything that has been said on here in 2019. How long until she’s the next MOD and her username is revealed?
Oh she’s definitely been on here 😉

Reactions: 12
I saw them in nandos once in Birmingham - I grew up in the area Babs lives in and I've actually been in her house! (I knew the people she bought it from). Back to the nandos story, I couldn't help but gawk like they were zoo animals but they were a miserable family. Kids whined and whinged while she sat staring at her phone and Mickey ran the show. Then when she clocked me nudging my husband and staring (I can't help it 😂😂😂) she did a complete bipolar and started talking in this shrill cbeebies voice with 🙌 lots 👋of 🙌hand 👋movement

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I had hoped her dance compilation was her saying thanks but I will be doing no more dances!! Wishful thinking 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I saw them in nandos once in Birmingham - I grew up in the area Babs lives in and I've actually been in her house! (I knew the people she bought it from).
So the original owners of the shelves of dreams?!? That she insisted had to be part of the sale of the house?!? Omg celebrity!

I thought whoever was in a room with Dave Benson Philips was a celebrity, but the shelves may just take it!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Emma reads here constantly (👋👋 hi Bab!!). But I dont think she would dare set up an account, especially after the MOD scandal. She is such an ego maniac she would give herself away by her second post!! When "Paul" came on here as OptimusTalent- I believe that was her- and it got ripped to absolute shreds.

I saw them in nandos once in Birmingham - I grew up in the area Babs lives in and I've actually been in her house! (I knew the people she bought it from). Back to the nandos story, I couldn't help but gawk like they were zoo animals but they were a miserable family. Kids whined and whinged while she sat staring at her phone and Mickey ran the show. Then when she clocked me nudging my husband and staring (I can't help it 😂😂😂) she did a complete bipolar and started talking in this shrill cbeebies voice with 🙌 lots 👋of 🙌hand 👋movement
This 100% does not surprise me. She's lucky that Stephen hasn't done a FOD and joined insta. Clemmie always got caught in the background of Simon's stories looking bored to death. Can you IMAGINE what we would inadvertently see of Emma?? That said- she's a mahoosive control freak, so anything he posted would probably have yo be vetted by her first!

Reactions: 6
So the original owners of the shelves of dreams?!? That she insisted had to be part of the sale of the house?!? Omg celebrity!

I thought whoever was in a room with Dave Benson Philips was a celebrity, but the shelves may just take it!
story of my life beaten to first place by some draws 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can believe the Nando’s story. Erin is an absolutely spoilt brat, Ethan just gets dragged along to things, Mickey is the only parent and responsible adult in that family and babs just seems like a miserable witch. It must be a riot everywhere they go. Nanny San is just as bad. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
How many times does she write “I”, “my” and “me” in her posts?! This utter self-obsession is not normal or healthy and her kids will become the same

Reactions: 18
Not sure why she has to say ‘I never ever regram photos ever’. She’s so childish and why does she permanently talk about the past and her younger days? 🙄

Reactions: 8
I’ve been in the house too. In fact, I know the guy who decorated it before the previous owners left. They were a lovely couple - if only they knew what they’d let us all in for when those contracts were signed.......😖

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why doesn’t she go to the Optician and get her glasses repaired? Probably broke them on purpose for comedy value 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Ughhhh that self adoring montage of the dances made me puke a little in my own mouth. Paying homage to herself is something she never tires of and it is absolutely cringey.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.