Brummymummy #12 so full of crap, we couldn’t fit it in a title.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow Erins face was absolutely tripping her (like her mother) then when she clicked the phone she put on the fakest smile (like her mother) and hugged Ethan. Even her 8 year old fakes it for her gram. I bet that house is bloody miserable when there isn’t a camera or phone out.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just watching her Christmas house tour (it’s tit and includes her festive cleaning products), but if anyone was in any doubt that her manager Paul is useless he sent her a bouquet of flowers for her birthday, then sent her another bouquet because he forgot he’d sent the first ones. I’m sure someone who can’t remember when they’ve sent flowers is defo not dropping the ball with other tasks... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That sudden switch by Erin into insta-mode in her stories is so telling and just wrong. Why can’t the girl just be left alone to enjoy the grotto and be herself, without the need to act for the camera?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That sudden switch by Erin into insta-mode in her stories is so telling and just wrong. Why can’t the girl just be left alone to enjoy the grotto and be herself, without the need to act for the camera?
It is actually disturbing. Like you say it was a sudden switch. Tbh Erin looked annoyed, whether it’s because she’s been dragged out for ‘gram content or she’s not been centre of attention with a Ethan beings unwell who know what but she didn’t look happy, then instant smile when she clocked the camera.

This is the psychological effect social media has on children and adults. The need to project the perfect life online is having a detrimental effect on people’s mental health and it’s teaching children you need to smile and be look perfect.

I am studying introduction to child psychology and one of the units is on the digital world, I am very interested to get to that subject.

Reactions: 20
It is actually disturbing. Like you say it was a sudden switch. Tbh Erin looked annoyed, whether it’s because she’s been dragged out for ‘gram content or she’s not been centre of attention with a Ethan beings unwell who know what but she didn’t look happy, then instant smile when she clocked the camera.
Babs has mentioned a few times that Erin and Ethan don't get on but on Insta and vlogs she likes to portray it as if they do. Both kids are spoilt. She likes to use rewards. They shouldn't be rewarded for good behaviour. She should teach them how to be good all the time without getting a stupid tsum tsum!

(tit, I'm turning into babs with all my short sentences and the love of a full stop!).

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That Instagram story where Erin suddenly changes speaks volumes.. and the worst thing is she still went ahead and posted it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
She's probably pissed off as Thursdays are her day off and now she's lumbered with the kids. Once Mickey is home she'll dump them on him and head for a bath and her bed!

I remember people asking the same question last Voting day and a lot were shocked they close schools and use them as Polling Stations. My school as a kid closed but my childrens school didn't. It makes more sense to me to use other venues rather than schools seeing as they moan so much about school attendance!

Oo, Erin's face in that insta story before she realises she's been filmed - she's her mothers daughter!

So Mickey in his new job already took yesterday off to look after Ethan then today he's home early to take the kids to see Santa. Where's he working as I want a job there?!

That post about getting the perfect xmas photo is so fake. Everything she writes about motherhood is fake. It's all to get comments saying 'yeah I was the same' blah, blah.
She’s a 💩 mother and was a 💩 teacher!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow Erins face was absolutely tripping her (like her mother) then when she clicked the phone she put on the fakest smile (like her mother) and hugged Ethan. Even her 8 year old fakes it for her gram. I bet that house is bloody miserable when there isn’t a camera or phone out.
If looks could kill!!!!
Says it all!! I saw these comments and just had to have a nose as I don’t follow anymore. Can’t stand her. Sadly she’s got a daughter who’s being brought up the same as her.
I know someone who makes me think of Babs. She too has a daughter. She is a very controlling mother. It’s very sad.
That face on Erin as Babs pans round to her is a real look of hatred. Is she hating being there. Has she had a disagreement with darling mummy on a particular pose they should do. Maybe Ethan has told her to bog off!! Whatever the reason is, there’s certainly more to what we think is going on. It’s all very very fake. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 14

This is the psychological effect social media has on children and adults. The need to project the perfect life online is having a detrimental effect on people’s mental health and it’s teaching children you need to smile and be look perfect.

I am studying introduction to child psychology and one of the units is on the digital world, I am very interested to get to that subject.

Reactions: 1
That boring post about her washing. When my kids were younger, I sometimes did two washes a day. Now I nearly always do one wash a day and sometimes I can go two days without washing. The worst part is hanging it all to dry as I don't have a tumble dryer, unlike babs. What's the big bloody deal? You carry the washing to the washing machine, switch it on and then hang it out. It's not exactly hard work and she doesn't even have to do the ironing part!

Reactions: 16
That boring post about her washing. When my kids were younger, I sometimes did two washes a day. Now I nearly always do one wash a day and sometimes I can go two days without washing. The worst part is hanging it all to dry as I don't have a tumble dryer, unlike babs. What's the big bloody deal? You carry the washing to the washing machine, switch it on and then hang it out. It's not exactly hard work and she doesn't even have to do the ironing part!
She doesn't even put it in the machine and switch it on! 😂 she literally gets it out and sorts drying it! Never known anyone so lazy!

Reactions: 9
It was an honest question we all assume she was a bad teacher but your message read as if you knew and I was looking for gossip
Sorry, misunderstood. I followed her years ago and some of her teaching was questionable. Nothing juicy I’m afraid. Soz 🙂

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.