Brummymummy #12 so full of crap, we couldn’t fit it in a title.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her vlog when she spoke about Lucy’s op and she said they then have to look after her for 10 days. Bloody hell she only managed 10 hrs before leaving her on her own to go to the Christmas markets with her friends. No wonder Lucy hates her!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
So who’s looking after the dog today? Miss D maybe... unless she’s been dragged along to hold babs bags because she is too important to hold shopping bags. Seriously, who does that a day after the dogs operation!! My cat needed an emergency operation to remove a blockage in his bowels (wee bugger ate an oatcake from the bin), when he got home the following day I spent the entire weekend watching him. He had to be caged for the first couple of days (a large dog one so plenty of room) as the other cat plays roughly so didn’t want him getting hurt and to give him the space to rest and heal his tummy that had been cut open. I even slept on the sofa to be near him. I wouldn’t have gone out the next day to shop and buy hot chocolate (don’t get me started on the hot chocolate station she never uses). Everything was put on hold for a few days.

Reactions: 10
Please don't judge me I wasent at all inspired by Babs!
The 2 tier metal cake tray £2 charity shop brought it ages ago so not brought special.
I don't even like hot chocolate.
But my kids do. Eldest takes senior school bus to and from school.
Most days me and younger ones walk as we only run 1 car.
It's so dark and cold. Especially wet days I say to kids wet clothes off, onsies on and nice hot choc to warm up.
Seldom ever go to coffee shops as trying save money so often we tale drinks out in travel cups if we going on longish journey.
I got most of my bits 3 different types of hot choc galaxy ,Maltesers and Cadbury plus 2 different types marshmallows at home bargains all for total approx £6.
I dug out couple Xmas mugs from charity shops so spent very little on whole thing and wasent huge amount effort.
Might add 4th type hot choc and some sprinkles. Not sure what point of candy canes are.
Next to it we have a 2nd hand coffee machine dolce gusto paid £15 for.
The post are expensive Asda seems most competative 3 boxes pods for a tenner usually get 2 coffee 1 hot choc.
For us a it's a money saving and also a treat not all for the gram.
Apart from couple scented candles and some festive cleaning products also cheap home bargains I haven't got any Xmas devs up or a tree so I'm normal honest!
I hope I have done a better job than Babs and my kids move it as for us it's well used.
Yours is definitely more relatable! The malteasers one looks yum. I’ll have to try it!

Reactions: 3
So Louise P is bringing out a podcast! I wonder if Birmingham’s finest will be on there...🧐 Ouch!
Read: "how could you keep this from ME, your bestest Instagram friend???" You can just feel babs FUMING behind all those passive aggressive hearts.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she’s out in big brum primarni with Krispy s’mores.....another couple of bellends who think they know all about Disney 🤪🤪🤪
Adam Hattan is there as well; 4 bellends examing the sheds of tit. Birmingham you have my sympathy.

And I know this is babs thread, but the guy from KrispySmores (is it Dave?) always looks like he needs a good wash!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wonder who hopped where ? Can guarantee she didn’t move her fat arse
lucy did the majority of the hopping, i imagine. after coming around properly from the anaesthetic, opening her eyes to find babs staring her in the face, and realising she was trapped in bed with babs, she will have hopped straight out of that bed as quickly as she possibly could. despite attempting to make it into a joke, babs is very aware that the poor dog utterly despises her, so why she would think that lucy dog would want to share a bed with her on any occasion, let alone when she's feeling poorly, i have no idea. babs putting herself first as always, and not the best interests of her sick dog. classic babs.

upon realising that lucy had ditched her, i imagine that babs then bellowed for mickey to return a sleepy ethan - undoubtedly unsettled having been expected to sleep in an unfamiliar room and an unfamiliar bed - back to his usual place the marital bed which he usually shares with babs, so she resume her head sniffing habit.

mickey undoubtedly then saw his opportunity to get their usual sleeping arrangements back to normal, and hopped into ethan's single bed, uncomfortably crammed into the bed of a small child, yet he's presumably used to this by now.

hippidi hoppidi hop.

To be fair, the head at my daughter's school is always at the gate in the morning saying good morning to everyone on the way in!

Not sure why she needed a day off to console the kids if she sent them in to school, but then we knew she'd need a day watching tv didn't we?!
yep, her day off to "focus on the fam" was ultimately just a prime opportunity to catch up on the kardashians and teen mom. the kids were the last thing on her mind.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
5773FA8A-7E52-4181-BF1F-9DD6D374184E.jpeg
This is my tea station. Thought I’d share it with you. I know it’s amazing but I really don’t mind if you copy me. Love you lots 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Adam Hattan is there as well; 4 bellends examing the sheds of tit. Birmingham you have my sympathy.

And I know this is babs thread, but the guy from KrispySmores (is it Dave?) always looks like he needs a good wash!
Yes- he needs a wash- preferably with a power washer!

• Haha
so - unsurprisingly, giving her unusable "hot cocoa station" - babs is getting today's hot chocolate fix from the german market in town. although obvs that means we have to put up with the usual "hot cock" hilarity. it may well be the case that the words "choc" and "coke" are pronounced the same in a brummy accent, but i fail to believe that either word is actually pronounced "cock" - it's definitely put on by babs because she thinks it's hilarious. yet it just makes her sound tacky af. sure babs, you teach your kids to tell people they're drinking a nice hot cock. so classy.

also, babs is undoubtedly RABID that finally one of her polls has worked out in her favour, and the final rests between two of her major disney crushes - flynn, and an actual cartoon lion, simba. regardless of the fact her beloved gaston was kicked out, she's going to be joyous.

Reactions: 4

I know what you mean and if you ever watch their you tube vids their house has even more Disney merchandise aka shite in it that’s babs house

• Wow
Reactions: 3
so - unsurprisingly, giving her unusable "hot cocoa station" - babs is getting today's hot chocolate fix from the german market in town. although obvs that means we have to put up with the usual "hot cock" hilarity. it may well be the case that the words "choc" and "coke" are pronounced the same in a brummy accent, but i fail to believe that either word is actually pronounced "cock" - it's definitely put on by babs because she thinks it's hilarious. yet it just makes her sound tacky af. sure babs, you teach your kids to tell people they're drinking a nice hot cock. so classy.

also, babs is undoubtedly RABID that finally one of her polls has worked out in her favour, and the final rests between two of her major disney crushes - flynn, and an actual cartoon lion, simba. regardless of the fact her beloved gaston was kicked out, she's going to be joyous.
I grew up in Birmingham and never once heard “diet cock”, hot choc and Diet Coke definitely do not rhyme

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Choc and coke are definitely NOT pronounced as cock in a brummie accent. Babs is just a complete twit!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
View attachment 58905
This is my tea station. Thought I’d share it with you. I know it’s amazing but I really don’t mind if you copy me. Love you lots 😘
Love your tiles 👌

I get the feeling she was being sarcastic with Louise and of course she knew all about the podcast as she’s probably already done a guest appearance, god help us 🙈

Reactions: 8
Love your tiles [emoji108]

I get the feeling she was being sarcastic with Louise and of course she knew all about the podcast as she’s probably already done a guest appearance, god help us [emoji85]
Oh I hope she doesn’t. If she had she would have posted a selfie with her bestie, she wouldn’t be able to keep quiet that she’d spent time with Louise so I am hoping that means she isn’t going to be on it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.