Brummy Mummy #96 Babs doesn’t talk about Bruno, where CBBSte sleeps or her real dress size!

Were you a fan of Brummy Mummy at some point before coming here?

• Yes, I was a loyal Babbette

Votes: 30 7.1%
  • Yes, she was okay and I did like her at some point

Votes: 301 71.3%
  • No, never liked her

Votes: 91 21.6%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion with the most likes came from @ChickenWine

@BonBon27 do you have a recap for us please? Thanks for doing them, treat yourself to a greggs delivery and a cock in a can as your reward

Our favourite moment from 2021 with 94 votes out of 387 was Ste’s dip in the canal featuring Smash!

Reactions: 30
Argh my first thread title!!!! Gonna throw on my manky pjs, do some high kicks, crack open a cock and let the good times roll a la babs!!!!!!!! Woooooo!!!!!!!! I should’ve added in the title she also doesn’t talk about covid!

Reactions: 39
Argh my first thread title!!!! Gonna throw on my manky pjs, do some high kicks, crack open a cock and let the good times roll a la babs!!!!!!!! Woooooo!!!!!!!! I should’ve added in the title she also doesn’t talk about covid!
Oh my god! Don’t say covid! The massive yellow idiot refers to it as ‘you know what’

Reactions: 20
Cadburys have released limited edition Dairy Milk and Hot Cross Buns, I give her until Friday to hunt some down

Reactions: 18
I'm so behind... She thinks that of she had a dog with darker fur then it wouldn't get dirty? I don't think the colour of fur would mean you had to wash a dog less they'd still be dirty. Oh she's. So. Dumb.

Reactions: 30
I'm so behind... She thinks that of she had a dog with darker fur then it wouldn't get dirty? I don't think the colour of fur would mean you had to wash a dog less they'd still be dirty. Oh she's. So. Dumb.
I think she feels if it was darker she wouldn’t have to wash it as much because you wouldn’t see it. Pretty much like how she treats her son personal hygiene can’t see it so no problem

Reactions: 19

these rings are just minging.
Seriously she needs to give them a soak in washing up liquid and use a soft toothbrush on them (babs a toothbrush is the instrument you use to clean your teeth)

Reactions: 35
Might have been mentioned higher or on last thread but that other side of her bed had no way been slept in begs the question where does ste sleep

Reactions: 22
Has she ever collaborated with Home Bargains?
She's for a collab. She ruined her chances with the 2nd Vlog, she mentioned she might buy more storage from B&M instead of Home Bargains

Watched today's Vlog. It was terrible, like - worse than ever The more "polished" upload she posted previously must have taken up all her energy and proved too much effort. Today's Vlog is back to her usual scruffy look with skin that looks like it could benefit from a bit of hydrocortisone, it looks red, itchy & sore. Back to her usual talk for the sake of talking and letting whatever random thoughts pop into her head, come out of her yap. The finger tapping on the camera to bring it back into focus irritates me more than it should. Why doesn't she invest in a really decent camera? Certainly a Go-Pro for her outing/shopping videos.

The portion of the video featuring Margot was giving me rage. No wonder Margot hasn't learned to use the dog doorbell properly - Babs POINTEDLY ignored her when she rang it. Margot even barked to go out. Dogs won't always do their business straight away, they like to sniff out a good spot first. I bet she just got her back indoors straight away if Margot didn't do anything immediately. The lazy impatient lump should go out with her when she rings the bell, wait until she does something, then positively reinforce the behaviour with a good fuss and maybe a small treat, back indoors. It's not difficult, it just takes time. I felt really sorry for the dog, ringing the bell & barking, just to be ignored. What's the point in the bell if there's no consistency? She's such a berk.

Also, Margot and the stairs. If she can't get down, she shouldn't be going up. Invest in a stairgate because shock, horror, Babs - they work a treat to stop dogs going upstairs or into rooms where you don't want them to go. (Tingo to me if she gets a stairgate ).

On the whole, today's Vlog is piss poor.

Last night, on the loving herself stories where she professed herself to be beautiful, then proceeded to film herself laying on her back and stating that it takes 10 years off her (it doesn't LOL) & that it's the moment when she looks her best .... do you really, Babs? Do you really?????

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
@Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn Sadly I don’t think Greggs deliver to my village I’ll have some cocks #bitrude and some maltesers biscuits that have nothing to do with maltesers!

Happy new thread day Cow Bags!

*We began the last thread with Babs begging for “cute dog walking outfits” because she clearly can no longer fit in all the #size18 leggings and jeggings she’s shown off before. And clearly dog walking in her world = pose by a bush for an Insta worthy photo and then fuck off back to the sofa, otherwise old leggings, wellies and a warm coat is what you need. Not worrying about being “cute”

*Out for a cuppa with Erin and “friends” so a grid post of “one minute they’re babies, the next they’re not” bullshit. Stop pretending you’re bothered, we know you only spend time with them for ADs or content for the ‘gram and then banish them away/fester in your mummy corner while PUS parents.

*Babs and PUS have decided in their parenting wisdom not to talk to the kids about holidays because they don’t want to break their hearts when things get cancelled. Uuuhh….you’ve been on loads of holidays you spoilt brat. And most parents figured out months and months ago that getting your kids’ hopes up was silly as we’re in an actual pandemic. Not that Babs cares about “you know what”.

*Labelled a bottle of champagne to be opened when she gets a second book or clothes range - she’s “manifesting” these things. So if we all band together Cow Bags and manifest these things NOT to happen maybe the universe will listen to us rather than her! Altho to be fair she’s probably already got it lined up, then she can do the whole “oh wow I can’t believe this happened to little old me with positive thinking, see Babettes you can do anything if you manifest it hard enough” crap!

*Build up to Ethan’s birthday was, shockingly enough, all about Erin! And how Babs felt about her not being an “only” anymore. How lovely for her son.
Standard balloons in the bedroom (featuring Erin, who helped) and co-sleeping stories to make sure Ethan is as embarrassed as possible.

Cake at 6am, a list of how he loves Babs the most and then the same cake at dinner in the late afternoon. Plus the now standard “joke” of how Babs pretends she makes the cake, they all laugh, and she explains it was a supermarket purchase but that’s ok because she’s still a great mum. As she slurs like she’s drunk on stories to explain this. Of course you are Babs.

*Wellies. Christ on a bike the wellies. Never known anything like it. It was a resolution for her to buy some, she hasn’t had a new pair in years because she always puts the kids first (I know. LOL right??), they make her calves look delicious

*Begging for subscribers one day, celebrating getting 75k on YouTube the next. Did she buy herself bots? Most likely yes, yes she did! Harping on about her amazing career and showing (old) photos of all the awards she’s been given (years ago). She has no new bragging rights because her ‘career’ -AKA hobby of dicking around on the Internet that somehow earns her loads of money because the world is warped - has gone from bad to worse recently.

*A god awful reel of high jeggings, leggings and tights, and massive pants. Again with the pretending she’s body confident when it suits her, but we all know she poses in stupid ways and filters to look slimmer. She’s so bloody two faced.

*Claiming to be the “oldest person” on the “TikkyTokky” If that’s what you call it then yes, you are too old, annoying and stupid to have a public platform on that app. Or anywhere really.

*Friday night saw PUS standing on the kitchen counter to get a photo of Babs in a dress that looked like she’d borrowed it from Erin, with an unnecessary belt and the world’s ugliest knee high boots that may well cut off her blood circulation any minute. Boobs out, big pants and feeling “flirty”.
And all this was for a big night out - at the panto! Yep, highly appropriate dress and cleavage for a family outing That was #gifted/an AD because the grabby cow would have not even thought of buying her own tickets and giving free ones to someone less fortunate than her.

Usual drivel about how everyone was “obsessed” with the show but absolutely no useful info if you too were planning a trip there. Then a glassy eyed selfie because she enjoyed a few tipples in the interval I imagine

*Roots done (brownie points if you can spot any difference), Saturday beg for engagement with “What are you up to today?” question box. Spoiler - she doesn’t give a shit what you’re up to! Out to buy school shoes because she will actually combust if she doesn’t shop or do an online purchase every bastard day.
Her vlog was buying plastic storage boxes, taking them home and seeing what she could find to put in them. FFS; 1 you have too much shit, 2 you can afford better quality storage solutions and 3 at least have a plan for a video you expect people to watch!

*The most hideous dress - like made out of curtains by Maria Von Trapp hideous - modelled, with a belt, as she jiggled around calling it “the dress of dreams”. No Babs. Really no. Plus the usual “I wish 24 year old Emma hadn’t worn black and hidden in corners all the time, now I love me and want to wear colours and fucking ugly flowers to show the world what a bellend I am” bullshit.

*Aggressive and angry “dancing” to the Encanto soundtrack; dragging poor Margot around with her while Ethan looked uncomfortable behind her. Awful. Extended to a shit reel of her in pyjamas flailing around. Copied, because she has no ideas of her own.

*Slurry stories to announce Sunday off. Then back on Monday with allergy chat That’s led to more shopping for duvets and pillows. Of course.
Shopping and TikTok seems to be literally all she can do right now.

Mostly just slurry, ridiculous, grey faced aggressive stories mixed in with buying shit, showing shit off, being annoying and repeating herself. Standard Babs fun!

Reactions: 37
Beautiful yet Ste still isn't interested when she's flat on her back on a mattress (#bitrude)

Reactions: 21
Beautiful yet Ste still isn't interested when she's flat on her back on a mattress (#bitrude)
She is ridiculous. It's up to them how they conduct their marriage, and if thats separate beds and no sex, so be it. However she's clearly embarrassed by it on some level and doesn't want to share the info (I know, I know, difficult to believe when she's Blab Almighty about everything else). Again, that's OK and totally her prerogative. But for the love of Mickey at least TRY to make it less obvious- the only reason we are rabid to know "where Ste sleeps" is because she's absolutely terrible at maintaining the charade, she slips up almost daily, whether it's announcing he came into HER room to get dressed, constantly referring to it as HER room, the fake morning convos, the crack of dawn stories, the fact that she's never posted a recording of the supposedly medical grade snoring, him always being on HER side whenever he has to hop in for a pic... the list goes on.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.