Brummy Mummy #93 Go Conway, you gon’ sip canned cocks like it’s your birthday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s obviously not dealing with the situation very well (mentally) hence the snappy response. I’ve been there, I get it. She really should take a break from SM and enjoy Christmas with him.
She definitely should take a break.
When we discuss influencers' shady behaviour, one way that the influencers defend their career is through the concept of empowering women particularly mums. The idea is that these mums can work from home, work around their families and the commitment that brings; Instagram gives freedom to work how they need to.

Babs has the power to step back from influencing to support her family, but th fact she won' shows it's all about the 'likes'....look at me, look at me, look at me....oh and look at my poorly dad.... it's all about content...what a sad, sad way to live.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
She definitely should take a break.
When we discuss influencers' shady behaviour, one way that the influencers defend their career is through the concept of empowering women particularly mums. The idea is that these mums can work from home, work around their families and the commitment that brings; Instagram gives freedom to work how they need to.

Babs has the power to step back from influencing to support her family, but th fact she won' shows it's all about the 'likes'....look at me, look at me, look at me....oh and look at my poorly dad.... it's all about content...what a sad, sad way to live.
I'd have actual respect for her if she admitted she wasn't coping well and she needed to step away from work for an unknown amount of time to take care of her own mental health so that she could be there for her parents and children. That's not weakness and of course it would be good if she acknowledged she was lucky to be able to take time off but it's the mature and responsible for her to do at this point. If she was working in a school right now she definitely would've taken time off but she wasn't addicted to schools, she's addicted to social media and validation

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I'd have actual respect for her if she admitted she wasn't coping well and she needed to step away from work for an unknown amount of time to take care of her own mental health so that she could be there for her parents and children. That's not weakness and of course it would be good if she acknowledged she was lucky to be able to take time off but it's the mature and responsible for her to do at this point. If she was working in a school right now she definitely would've taken time off but she wasn't addicted to schools, she's addicted to social media and validation
Totally agree! It shows up the 'career' for what it is....for her it's validation.

I can't imagine selling my privacy to be validated by anonymous people. I really think there is some serious academic research to be done into the impact of Instagram.

Reactions: 19
Just wondering...I thought her mother and father moved but that house still looks quite a good size if they were downsizing plus it also look similar to their old one?

Can you post a story to answer me babs - cheers!
That is their old house...they live next to someone I know...I wonder if they've put the move on hold due to Rog's health?;

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She's basically saying, "duck off, I don't give a tit about any of your experiences with this illness I only care about myself"
She really is. And also highlighting the fact that she cannot stand for anyone to contradict her or give her advice

Reactions: 14
Wow, can't take criticism about posting her frail father online. I wish she'd go and hide behind a rock, her family should not be exposed to the extent Emma shares! Take a break Emma before you're totally broken.

Reactions: 15
Remember when she said he was going into hospital for a hip operation? Does anybody think that was ever the case? I mean, it could have been but I'm having serious doubts. I think she wanted to post that he was going into hospital but was forbidden from disclosing the actual reason. However, her constant habit of over sharing has now made people speculate about her dad's health and she's getting pissy with them! Either say what is wrong with him outright (as we all know she's dying to) or don't post videos of your ailing parent knowing it will attract questions and opinions!

Remember when she said he was going into hospital for a hip operation? Does anybody think that was ever the case? I mean, it could have been but I'm having serious doubts. I think she wanted to post that he was going into hospital but was forbidden from disclosing the actual reason. However, her constant habit of over sharing has now made people speculate about her dad's health and she's getting pissy with them! Either say what is wrong with him outright (as we all know she's dying to) or don't post videos of your ailing parent knowing it will attract questions and opinions!
It could've been true but not for the reason people probably thought, "wear and tear", but actually for reasons related to the same illness he still has today

Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20211220-163530_Instagram.jpg

I've actually got no words for this!
She is an attention seeking brat! She wants zero communication regarding Rog but will happily splash her self indulgent bullshit all over her Insta! That charade in the blow up costumes was PURELY just for today's episode of The Emma Conway tit show!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Do we think she’s been reading tattle again?
Probably. But I expect concerned Babettes ARE messaging her!! The man has lost a dramatic amount of weight- to the point he looks gaunt, and is very much NOT a normal colour. She cannot be so self absorbed as to not realise that he looks to anyone with functioning eyes very, very ill. Either say what he is dealing with or leave him and your little "hints" off Instagram. I hate the idea that she is quite probably rubbing her water retaining hands together, secretly delighted with the extra engagement, while continuing not to name his illness knowing that people will continue to message with concern/advice. I also wonder if she doesn't name his condition as she knows she will get outpourings of horror stories from Babettes who've been through the same thing, she won't cope with that.

• Heart
This is the influencer version of posting some vague tit on Facebook, someone asking what’s wrong and then the poster saying “I’ll inbox ya hun” -

newsflash bab - don’t bleeping cash in on your unwell father………

(Also we know all the things about the all the things……..wtf)

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
That is their old house...they live next to someone I know...I wonder if they've put the move on hold due to Rog's health?;
Didn't she say she was helping them move? Or have I got confused and it was when she moved?

Reactions: 8
Didn't she say she was helping them move? Or have I got confused and it was when she moved?
Well Let’s face it -Emma Conway is a bleeping lying witch so yes probably lied about her parents moving but let’s remember she’s also very thick so won’t be able keep track of her lies! Fajita-gate anyone?’

Sorry does she know how the internet works? If I had her platform size and made a cup of tea by putting the milk in first then I’d get people messaging me over that.

She’s literally teased photos of her dad, progressively showing him more and more. And for what? She’s not raising awareness or fundraising. She wants to use the ill health of her father and turn it into attention for her. She really does make me sick.

I do believe her dad is unwell but it also wouldn’t shock me if Emma had Munchausen syndrome by proxy as she really does seem the type.

Reactions: 16
My friend in her 40's had a nervous breakdown when her Dad died. Mind you, it was sudden whereas with babs I suppose his illness has prepared her somewhat?
No amount of illness prepares you for the loss of a parent. My mother was terminally ill and had been for years with an illness with no cure. She was young as well when she died. She died in my arms. Your never prepared
Years on I’m still left with that thought everyday 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
No amount of illness prepares you for the loss of a parent. My mother was terminally ill and had been for years with an illness with no cure. She was young as well when she died. She died in my arms. Your never prepared
Years on I’m still left with that thought everyday 😔
Completely agree, I lost my Mum in 2003 to cancer when she was 54. Nothing can ever prepare you. Still miss her every day. Thinking of you xx

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Really? Thought they'd packed up and gone, hence why she kept showing childhood crap that Wet San had sent over! Did the actual move fall through?

Reactions: 11
Sorry does she know how the internet works? If I had her platform size and made a cup of tea by putting the milk in first then I’d get people messaging me over that.

She’s literally teased photos of her dad, progressively showing him more and more. And for what? She’s not raising awareness or fundraising. She wants to use the ill health of her father and turn it into attention for her. She really does make me sick.

I do believe her dad is unwell but it also wouldn’t shock me if Emma had Munchausen syndrome by proxy as she really does seem the type.
You are right look at all the stories about CBBste & his mashed potato accident……she flogged that for a good few weeks, her daughters neck is another example. It’s really sad that she’s going to catalogue her father’s illness all purely for her own validation & attention.

You are right look at all the stories about CBBste & his mashed potato accident……she flogged that for a good few weeks, her daughters neck is another example. It’s really sad that she’s going to catalogue her father’s illness all purely for her own validation & attention.
I'm so glad I'm not her. I think she's a pretty fragile individual that she NEEDS the internet to know her business

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.