Brummy Mummy #9 The Midlands answer to Judith Chalmers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Each to their own but I find her kids are very spoilt. I imagine Brummy and her sister were also spoilt by Grandad Rog and Nanny SAN!

Even though I could afford to pay that ticket price I just wouldn’t pay it on principal. She says she’s ‘tight’ but she’s really not. When I took my daughter to see Little Mix I bought the cheapest tickets! That’s because I’m tight! 🤣

Reactions: 11
Wtf! She spent £400 on 2 tickets?! 😱 bet Ethan doesn't get something of equal value! After him getting Alton towers instead of DLP earlier in the year too! 😳 I feel sorry for Erin, yes I'm sure she would have loved it, but emma was moaning how tired she was this morning, how does she think her 8yr old felt?! And she had to do a full day at school, not sit around at home sticking confetti and tickets into a frame 🙄

Reactions: 16
Wtf! She spent £400 on 2 tickets?! 😱 bet Ethan doesn't get something of equal value! After him getting Alton towers instead of DLP earlier in the year too! 😳 I feel sorry for Erin, yes I'm sure she would have loved it, but emma was moaning how tired she was this morning, how does she think her 8yr old felt?! And she had to do a full day at school, not sit around at home sticking confetti and tickets into a frame 🙄
aww no come on be kind that was her ‘lunch break’ 😉😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Whatever she does and whetever she goes, it's always so over the top. Frames for this, collections of that, memory boxes of crap. I am surprised they all manage to fit in that tiny house with the amount of absolute junk she collects. To keep little momentos but so over the top. She must have been doing this her entire life if her scrapbook of Mickey is anything to go by!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What’s that big essay about being fat shamed? Anything for more followers. Then she has to mention her tits again 🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
How she felt 'triggered' she has to make everything about her 😡
She thinks it’s left a mark on her..maybe forever 🙄 bit like how the ex boyfriend told her she looked fat with her hair up 🙄

She lives in the past..she needs to move on and stop regurgitating the same old stories.

Reactions: 5
As if you wouldn't know her songs are full of swearing. I also wouldn't want my young daughter watching that dancing either. Also complaining about feeling tired when her poor daughter has to go in and do a day in school. Sort it out!

Reactions: 9
Can we just take a moment to laugh at the Matalan video where Mark Wright "clearly" has no idea who she is when he calls her Mummy Brummy of 2 and just generally looks absolutely baffled by her presence there 😂😂😂
I watched just for the bit where he got her name wrong. Think you can pinpoint the actual moment her fame-hungry little heart broke that he hadn't got a clue who she was!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
As if you wouldn't know her songs are full of swearing. I also wouldn't want my young daughter watching that dancing either. Also complaining about feeling tired when her poor daughter has to go in and do a day in school. Sort it out!
I did wonder if the dancing would be her inspiration on Friday 🙄🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Aaand we're off on the fat shaming road again. She makes it worse because she is the one who keeps bringing it up! She is the one repeatedly stating she is a size 18, fed up of hearing it! Rinse repeat, so bloody boring. All she does is jump on bandwagons.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Some might disagree with me but I also don’t like this ‘don’t compliment me by saying I look pretty or that I look well or that I’ve lost weight’ etc ‘compliment my personality instead’ what is wrong with compliments around physical appearance every now and again?

She’s the biggest hypocrite going cos she sure as hell didn’t do those ‘the best Ryan’ polls based on personality..nor does she compliment Gary Barlow on his winning personality either!

Reactions: 23
So she daren’t read the comments on her ‘personal’ post about fat shaming. Oh bore off babs. You only posted it as you’ve seen it trending and in the news so as with the mental health and trolling you’re just jumping on yet another bandwagon 🙄

Reactions: 13
Omg it’s the pour your heart out time but I’m going to ignore you fml it’s always the same old rubbish

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.