Brummy Mummy #9 The Midlands answer to Judith Chalmers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Taken her darling girl to an arina concert. Sharing the swears in her story. Not sure if it’s really right for a girl her age???

Reactions: 6
Does this cake taker pay for anything these days or is everything “gifted”?? She boils my piss 😡

Reactions: 8
I see I was so confused she said she had sat wt the phone and computer all morning to get tickets and then said thank you next my addled brain couldn’t work it out x

Reactions: 2
I didn’t know any of that, wouldn’t know an Ariana song of my life depended on it

Reactions: 3
Can’t stand Arianas songs. The swearing and telling him to break up with his girlfriend because she’s bored. What a role model for little kids.

Reactions: 11
Can we just take a moment to laugh at the Matalan video where Mark Wright "clearly" has no idea who she is when he calls her Mummy Brummy of 2 and just generally looks absolutely baffled by her presence there 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think she seems to be in a hurry for Erin to grow up and become her new best friend. The worst example of this was trying to turn Erin into one of her YouTuber buddies by facilitating a channel for her. And I’m no prude but I think parading her around at an Ariana Grande concert is a little age inappropriate. Highlighted by Brummy’s own video of Erin dancing to “I’m so bleeping grateful for my ex”. Then there is the posting of pics of both kids in their swimming costumes all over social media despite being made aware of the grim places they end up. Yet, I distinctly remember her turning her nose up at the thought of Erin wearing a crop top like that was the height of distaste? I really think Emma needs to grow up and get a clue.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
She is throwing the cash around.... according to the instastory she has just posted the tickets were £201 each!!

I wonder what Ethan will be treated too? A cake at Greggs? or a trip to Poundland?!

• Wow
Reactions: 22
She is throwing the cash around.... according to the instastory she has just posted the tickets were £201 each!!

I wonder what Ethan will be treated too? A cake at Greggs? or a trip to Poundland?!
I’m surprised he didn’t get dragged along wearing a pair of earmuffs!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Whaaat! I’d rather stab pencils in my eyes than pay that sort of money to listen to Ariana Grande (I can’t even understand a word of her songs! She has terrible pronunciation)

Reactions: 10
Can we just take a moment to laugh at the Matalan video where Mark Wright "clearly" has no idea who she is when he calls her Mummy Brummy of 2 and just generally looks absolutely baffled by her presence there 😂😂😂
Did you see her face when he said it?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Does that not man the total so £100 each? That’s still way to much in my opinion, £40 a ticket is my gig limit!

Reactions: 2
Does that not man the total so £100 each? That’s still way to much in my opinion, £40 a ticket is my gig limit!
Don't think so, the individual ticket price is usually on the ticket- and they are "platinum" :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.