Brummy Mummy #84 Tired mum? Tired? Not as tired as we are with her sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These pictures are just beyond a joke!
Emma, you know the Internet is forever right!? You know your nearly 11 year old is going to be eaten alive at Senior School next year!
I'm doing a favour for an old colleague next week and going in to talk to his 16-18 year old students about the links we are seeing in Psychiatric ITU between Social Media and increase in Mental Health illnesses. It is scary what I've prepared. An exercise I've got prep'd for them is to Google a few people I know (who have consented to this) and see just how much they can find out in the space of 5 mins!!! Its terrifying.
Emma. Have a serious think before it really is too late!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Just watched her stories and I can’t believe how awkward it was 😖 she’s trying sooooooooo hard for her own clothing line, isn’t she.

The. Outfit. Is. bleeping.Terrible.

Reactions: 19
I hope she doesnt watch tonight's gogglebox.. theres mention of a women who can fit two fists in her mouth, I think this may well tip babs over the edge

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I hope she doesnt watch tonight's gogglebox.. theres mention of a women who can fit two fists in her mouth, I think this may well tip babs over the edge
Of all the babisums to choose, her claiming her party trick is to fit her fist, her fist folks into her mouth and proceeding to fit in 3 fingers down to the knuckle is my absolute favourite 🤣 gets me everytime 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I can’t cope with how disgusting that gunt flashing picture is. Why oh why oh why does she think anyone would want to see that???? She surpasses being egotistical, she is on another level. And shame on PUS (as he’ll have taken the photos) for enabling her and not protecting his children from her behaviour.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
And mother of god what are those stories of her smiling, prancing about in front of the mirror like she’s trying to contain diarrhoea, and saying ‘yey’? She’s finally lost the plot.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
And mother of god what are those stories of her smiling, prancing about in front of the mirror like she’s trying to contain diarrhoea, and saying ‘yey’? She’s finally lost the plot.
The Stories were vomit inducing.
Birmingham Hippo just called though, they're looking for a make-up artist for the Dame at this year's Panto and I hear they want Babs 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
🎉TINGO 🎉 to me. I read somewhere it was the press night of rock of ages and every z list pleb and their mom got tix got tickets.
I’d be demanding my money back if I’d paid for tickets tonight and that tit show stomped in after being gifted tickets

Reactions: 21
🎉TINGO 🎉 to me. I read somewhere it was the press night of rock of ages and every z list pleb and their mom got tix got tickets.
I’d be demanding my money back if I’d paid for tickets tonight and that tit show stomped in after being gifted tickets
Especially in those boots 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If only she truly listened (and took note) of our advice

AFE2B82B-705F-49EB-B59C-B9FA3904E943.jpeg

And what’s with the weird line under her blusher, her face is like one of those books where you can mix and match the mouth, nose and eyes 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
These pictures are just beyond a joke!
Emma, you know the Internet is forever right!? You know your nearly 11 year old is going to be eaten alive at Senior School next year!
I'm doing a favour for an old colleague next week and going in to talk to his 16-18 year old students about the links we are seeing in Psychiatric ITU between Social Media and increase in Mental Health illnesses. It is scary what I've prepared. An exercise I've got prep'd for them is to Google a few people I know (who have consented to this) and see just how much they can find out in the space of 5 mins!!! Its terrifying.
Emma. Have a serious think before it really is too late!!!!
Is it bad if me hoping that one of those people is Emma? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.