Brummy Mummy #84 Tired mum? Tired? Not as tired as we are with her sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she think we need to see the chub rub shorts? That’s a hideous photo and not necessary. Emma bleeping stop
urgh. everyone is aware what chub rub shorts are, without babs flashing her crotch at every possible opportunity.

also, there is absolutely NOTHING "different" about that outfit! she regularly wears dresses that don't fit, ugly chunky boots, chub rub shorts, low cut dresses that show off her "cracking rack" and absolutely layers her thick make up on, with panda eyes wayyy over the top and red lips. and she ALWAYS "adds a belt" - and that awful fake chanel primarni belt is the usual culprit.

it's just standard babs on a night out/"date night" - but with her mum, obvs, because she'd never choose to go out and spend time with steve - making a huge fuss about how "brave" she's being wearing an outfit she wears on a regular basis, purely to reel in the "omg, you're my body confidence role model" type comments to boost her confident, and increase engagement. i predict an ad incoming tomorrow! 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Cowbags, you have said everything that needed to be said,and I can't add anything other than WTAF 🤢. As you were ☺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
The weight is really showing on her face. Back a couple of years ago I would have said her style wasnt my cup of tea, but she scrubbed up well to coin a phrase from babs. But the jowels get worse by the day, the make up is getting worse each application and now she just looks a mess and quite frankly ill both in the pit stories and fully dolled up.

Reactions: 17
I thought to myself “oh she’s finally posted a picture that isn’t too bad” then swiped and saw her being her usual classless self flashing them bloody shorts. She’s vile.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Why…🤷‍♀️, just why, do we need to see this 🤦🏼‍♀️?
Yes, Babs, we know you wear chub rub shorts, no one cares, it’s not revolutionary, neither is oversharing photos of yourself for compliments and validation. Just bore off 🙄!!
I wonder if she's desperate for a Snag tights collab.... especially as they do all Halloween prints aswell 🤔 Bet they've received their fair share of begging emails 🙄

Reactions: 13
Urgh, the overhanging gut is most definitely not something to be proud of, let alone post a picture of. She's heading for diabetes, high blood pressure and coronary heart disease at this rate! Her diet is tit, she sits on her arse all day and drinks most days. She needs a complete mind, body and lifestyle overhaul.

Reactions: 13
I actually thought she looked better on the ‘before’ pic on her stories, her make up is so harsh. It’s not so much the red lipstick, it’s the eye make up, why doesn’t she blend it in properly 🤦🏼‍♀️🤢.
She reminds me of a pantomime dame 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
it's taken me ages to realise the photo of her doing a tit in the garden is show of the rub shorts... surely if you're going to flash your shorts make sure they're not flesh colour so people know you're flashing not just taking a cheeky dump.

• Haha
“This mums going out”……yeah …. With her MUM!! 🤣🤣
Cos Emma has no friends in real life.
And it’s not a DATE with your mum you twit.
Jesus she’s the grossest, most stupid vain witch.
Just duck off Emma cos not one single person is interested in the tit that you endlessly - and duck me IT IS ENDLESS- go on about.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Unless you're single and you're going out with someone potentially romantically, it isn't a date and it isn't date night.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Wonder if Babs is still hidden for some people?!? Not just every day, but every bloody hour of every bloody day with every bloody mundane thought she ever has 🙄🤣 Except on the sacred Babbath of course.

1E0B98E7-E9DF-43F8-AAD9-AEFE85C0CB57.jpeg

And in one of her comments she says the dress is a bit hot 🙄 No tit Sherlock, she’s going to the theatre, which historically are not air conditioned and usually stuffy, and dresses like it’s December 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Who took those photos? Stephen? Nanny san? The kids? Going out with her mum and she takes those disgusting photos. I’m in my 20s and my mum would be disgusted if I was posting pics of myself like that! Nevermind beinf in your 40s and a mum of 2!!

Came here for the reactions to the fanny flashing and they didn’t disappoint. What a cringe I think I’ve said this before but there’s a babs in my real life. It’s tragic.

Reactions: 10
I must say, having caught up with her stories this evening (and the bullshit about not going out for ages 🙄🙄🙄), you've got to hand it to her, Emma's outfit choices/make up "lewk" or just her look in general can generate many potential book/show titles -

"Little frock of horrors"
"50 shades of yellow" (or beige)
"The blobby horror insta show"

The possibilities are endless 🤷

#Stevenspielbergeatyourheartout #icouldwritemoviesonbabs #someonegivemeabookdeal #ohwaitimnotaselfobsessedtwat #fml

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can’t even begin to describe how terrible she looks! And all that eyeing herself up in the camera 🤢🤢🤢🤢 she actually thinks she looks hot 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Why…🤷‍♀️, just why, do we need to see this 🤦🏼‍♀️?
Yes, Babs, we know you wear chub rub shorts, no one cares, it’s not revolutionary, neither is oversharing photos of yourself for compliments and validation. Just bore off 🙄!!
Ugh. Is that how low her gunt hangs now?! 😱🤢 she desperately needs to start looking after herself!

Reactions: 11
Wonder if Babs is still hidden for some people?!? Not just every day, but every bloody hour of every bloody day with every bloody mundane thought she ever has 🙄🤣 Except on the sacred Babbath of course.

View attachment 756461

And in one of her comments she says the dress is a bit hot 🙄 No tit Sherlock, she’s going to the theatre, which historically are not air conditioned and usually stuffy, and dresses like it’s December 🤦🏼‍♀️
She’s been hidden for me most of the week too

Reactions: 6
I didn't even see the chub rub shorts in that awful photo, they are the same colour as her legs. Babs it isn't funny or cleaver or entertaining or whatever else you think it is. It is embarrassing ( think of your kids for once in your life) and grotesque and not needed.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.