Brummy Mummy #84 Tired mum? Tired? Not as tired as we are with her sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As someone who used to run the press department in a UK theatre, there are never any real celebs there. It's a very Z list affair usually made up of people you know will post a photo on social media no matter their following. Unless it's a giant musical like Wicked for example that require to approve a press list, but usually it's never sold you and you are practically giving away tickets.

Reactions: 17
Frubes ad is up! That’s her to do list done then. Wish I could get paid hundreds for taking a photo of a frube but there you go!

Reactions: 21
God that must have taken her all of what…..5 mins! Triple threat (not) standing in a field holding a Frube! Wow a lot of effort and originality went into that!
I really don’t understand how she gets these ads cos she’s really shit! The companies must just think “this Instahun has a lot of followers ( let’s says 50k +) so we will get them to post an ad.’ They obviously do NO research into the person and see if they are a fit. I really can’t believe that Babs followers don’t all know about Frubes and freezing them is nothing new! Aren’t her followers mums with little kids?! Who doesn’t know about Frubes??!!
Also it’s the END of the summer holidays??!!! So picnics etc are pretty much over- what a Strange time to do an ad promoting them as a picnic food. If she’d mentioned packed lunches for school, it would have made more sense!
Emma, as usual, it’s about a month late!! It’s funny how she always wants to be ahead with Halloween, Xmas etc but when it’s an ad she’s completely out of step!
Just another example of how bloody thick and useless she is!

Reactions: 23
She’s really the bottom of the barrel with ads.... I imagine she gets paid pittance , looked at others promoting things and they explain everything. What’s put into it. The benefits etc. Babs takes a pic of golden girl . That’s it!! But I blame any company that gives her ads. And I won’t buy anything she “ promotes”.

Reactions: 20
I wonder how much she does get paid? Let’s say she gets ( for arguments sake) £500 for an ad. If she does 4 ads a month that’s £2K for about 10 mins work ( cos you know no effort has gone into her Ads!)
No wonder she keeps going!
Like I said before I’m just amazed she gets any ads cos she’s so crap!

Another crap #ad featuring only one of her kids. It looks like an #ad for a sunflower field rather than Frubes. That’s such a Babs thing to do and we know she’s got form for making her #ads hard to tell what’s being advertised!

She could have got Frubes in their packed lunches and made it about both kids. Maybe the toddlers could even be trained to put their own snacks in their lunchbags. It would save Babs doing it at 4p.m. the day before.

Reactions: 18
Babs, if you’re going to pretend that the other dog has just arrived when you’ve got back from the sunflowers, maybe make sure said dog isn’t running around the garden in the back of the ad bit that you’ve filmed apparently before going to the sunflowers.

Reactions: 12
They're also currently on half price in Tesco so anyone who usually buys tube yogurts will have bought a couple of packs this week already (I did, cos they're currently cheaper than the cheap wildlife ones I usually get) so literally pointless them paying influencers. Like you say though, people with kids already know they exist, no new information in her ad!

Reactions: 10
I’ve never seen them eat a frube before, but from the adverts she’s done it sounds like they’ve been mainlining them for years. I’m not saying babs is a liar, but

TINGO The Instagram story now mentions that Frubes are good for school packed lunches How would parents know what to do without Emma Conway, the parenting expert and her genius suggestions?

I never buy Frubes. I always buy the ones with the screw caps on for my daughter (she's old enough to not swallow them!). They're 79p for 4 at Tesco or you can get similar ones at Lidl. The only reason I don't buy them is because I had them in my lunchbox as a kid and they always used to friggin' burst.

Oh and I think every man and his dog knows you can freeze them. You can do it for babies and young toddlers when they're teething.

shes missed the mark again its 9/11, shes straight onto stories rabbiting away advertising and everyone else is standing still remembering 20 years ago and processing what's happened in those 20 years

Reactions: 24
Frubes? Jesus wept, I used to give them to my toddlers. If I attempted to stick them in the 11 & 9 yr olds lunch boxes I’d be embarrassing them. Another ad another barrel being scraped.

Reactions: 15
Christ it boils my piss when she says ‘big love to anyone working today’ when it’s the weekend. I work 2 weekends a month, heaps of people work weekends and it’s their norm. We certainly don’t need Babs’ patronising as fuck ‘big love’. Condescending wanker. Anyway, happy Saturday fellow tattlers, I’m off to water me plants and ice my sugary buns

Reactions: 25
You're pushing it to call a Frube yoghurt. Watery milk laden with sugar might be better.

I really don’t understand why she doesn’t use both kids in all her ads. Also, as she reads here, she knows it stands out a mile that she favours ‘her girl’ so why does she play up to it even more knowing little E will see it when he’s older. It’s very sad

Reactions: 11
Quick one

Rock of ages...gifted tickets for her and a plus one...

Is it just me that would have took my husband and had a proper date night out of it?

They never go out together, it's strange

Reactions: 37
She's a joke. Did she mean last night was her first night out in September?! With her mum for a gifted trip

Then frubes this morning, I cant ever recollect seeing frubes as her go to snacks for the kids, in their picnics or fridge. Such a bellend

Reactions: 15
Quick one

Rock of ages...gifted tickets for her and a plus one...

Is it just me that would have took my husband and had a proper date night out of it?

They never go out together, it's strange
The key difference is I’m guessing you actually like your husband, and he likes you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.