Brummy Mummy #81 Loves expressing herself with clothes, wears pyjamas 99.9% of the time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get why she’s re created those pictures, it’s quite a nice thing to do…..until I saw the one of little E! You can’t even see his face!! Why would you want a picture of the back of your son? Of course that’s not the case with the other one! Really pissed me off
Edited to add ~ no Babs you definitely haven’t shrunk!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
No favouritism here, what do you mean Cowbags?! TT gets the full face photos, poor Ethan gets the back of his head. Run Ethan, run as fast as you can the second you are old enough fella.

Reactions: 20
She looks so much healthier in the leather jacket pics, even Erin looks good in it as she’s not scrunching her nose. The pic with Ethan though it’s all about her as usual.

can I also mention how mis shapen and hideous today’s t shirt looks? The collar line is out of shape

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion.
babs still yearning for her ferry-tail after PUS’s stern look on the not much love boat
I get why she’s re created those pictures, it’s quite a nice thing to do…..until I saw the one of little E! You can’t even see his face!! Why would you want a picture of the back of your son? Of course that’s not the case with the other one! Really pissed me off
she doesn’t actually wish for any of the children to be in those photo collages she is the star of the show and all other family members are just extras

Reactions: 7
She’s actually practically cropped Ethan out of the third picture to make sure she’s fully in the shot.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Erin hasn't grown that much in a year, she's at a completely different angle and is crouched down more in the photo the year before. Oh and surprise surprise poor Ethan hasn't even got his face in the photo.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Her smile looks forced and unnatural in the pic with poor Ethan while she lovingly gazes up in Erin's face 🙄

Reactions: 7
Does she not see what a twit she looks in those heart shapes sun glasses? Babs you are not 5! Also, the photos of her and ethan, it's all about HER isn't it!!!

Reactions: 13
Heartfelt message about kids growing up...

... tagging the brands in the picture.

Seriously, why does it always have to be about the money? Why can't it just be a nice post?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Does she not see what a twit she looks in those heart shapes sun glasses? Babs you are not 5! Also, the photos of her and ethan, it's all about HER isn't it!!!
The childish part of me want to snatch them heart sunglasses and stamp on them.
I’d be doing her a massive favour really 😂🤣!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The childish part of me want to snatch them heart sunglasses and stamp on them.
I’d be doing her a massive favour really 😂🤣!!
oh please do!! 😂😂 As much as I'm not looking forward to her Autumn/winter wardrobe content, at least the sun glasses will be packed away and hopefully she won't find them next year as her house is full of so much tat

• Haha
Reactions: 10
that's exactly what i thought! obvs erin's photos get pride of place on her page and stories, while ethan's photos are on a swipe, but also the recreation of that photo of ethan is predominantly focused on babs! presumably it's a reminder that ethan "loves her so hard" he picks flowers for her, and is perfectly happy to forgo the limelight and allow babs' face to take precedence because he knows it will keep her happy - it seems to have evolved from the original photo showing a glimpse of the side of his face to literally taking a photo of the back of his head so babs can pose in her stupid sunglasses. the favouritism is so blatant - especially with that new photo of erin taking pride of place in the living room - and it's heartbreaking to know that ethan will look back and see that it wasn't just a feeling he had as a kid, it was something babs didn't even try to hide. 💔😔

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Little dig by Toby and Roo? I will give her credit that she was on her own with her 3 children and not once had to moan about being frazzled.
As a family we stick together* (*but left Daddy at home on his own while they were onboard as the freebie didn’t stretch to taking him 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So i just caved in and watched her disney boat vlog.

Within 10 seconds she managed to piss me off. The bleeping high pitched voice, the singing of her words, how smug she is, how stupid she clearly treats her followers, her stomping about like an elephant.

She is so bloody unlikeable.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.