Brummy Mummy #81 Loves expressing herself with clothes, wears pyjamas 99.9% of the time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion from @Mingles123

Would anyone like to do a recap? I think @BonBon27 may not be able to do one this time as she’s on holiday.

Here‘s my attempt at a recap;

Babs is still a ‘size 18’ tw*t.

End of recap.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Oh my goodness my first thread title 🎊🎊

it’s been 84 years and I can still smell the fresh tattling…..Magic was called the ship of dreams and it was! PUS painted me like one of his french girls and Babs was the fart of the ocean.

That sandal and tight combo is straight outta third class

I’m going to enjoy this moment with a cinnamon swirl and a hot cock. I’m the king of the world 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Oh my goodness my first thread title 🎊🎊

it’s been 84 years and I can still smell the fresh tattling…..Magic was called the ship of dreams and it was! PUS painted me like one of his french girls and Babs was the fart of the ocean.

That sandal and tight combo is straight outta third class

I’m going to enjoy this moment with a cinnamon swirl and a hot cock. I’m the king of the world 🤣
I’ve just been told off for snorting loudly by my 14 yr old son!!!
I couldn’t help it - Babs was Fart of the Ocean!!!! Brilliant!!!
😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Thread suggestion from @Mingles123

Would anyone like to do a recap? I think @BonBon27 may not be able to do one this time as she’s on holiday.

Here‘s my attempt at a recap;

Babs is still a ‘size 18’ tw*t.

End of recap.
I love bonbons recaps as it makes me realise how hard babs werks lol, however yours is perfect short and to the point (chefs kiss)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
She doesn’t want us all to see how small her cabin is!! There’ll be no hiding the fact she doesn’t sleep with Ste!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She's definitely lost WiFi now,,,,,

Either that or she saw Mickey, got all excited and ran towards him, tripped on her ugly sliders that were 2 sizes too big for her, her leg went numb and she fell to the deck, accidentally tossing her phone in the air and seeing it go over board 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And we all lived happily ever after.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
She doesn’t want us all to see how small her cabin is!! There’ll be no hiding the fact she doesn’t sleep with Ste!
Too small for a bathroom floor meltdown? She'll have to do it in the corridor

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She’s not going to make Ste sleep on the bunk beds in the cabin is she? Surely they will share the bed and the kids be on the bunks?

Reactions: 14
Calling Tingo for this morning: Moans about the internet being slow and expensive

She’s not going to make Ste sleep on the bunk beds in the cabin is she? Surely they will share the bed and the kids be on the bunks?
Babs certainly can’t get in a bunk they have a weight limit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm not sure what to do with myself? I'm lay in bed confused.

Babs hasn't fake yawned, lied to me and told me she loves me lots from her pit!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
C’mon Babs...
Near... far.... wherever you are... we believe that the fart must go ooooooooon!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
How do I know if I’m supposed to be in work without babs telling me what day it is?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Bet she’s having a right old strop of the wifi is down!!! Can you imagine her face!
It’s 9am and nothing from Babs🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.