Brummy Mummy #81 Loves expressing herself with clothes, wears pyjamas 99.9% of the time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the 'lady picture' that was hung above the TV has been replaced by a picture just or Triple T...

Clear favouritism strikes yet again!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I enjoy seeing her stories about PUS not noticing the "lady picture", a more realistic reason is that he just doesn't give a duck and has give up even questioning why she does this tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Tread suggestion...
Ferry on the Solent, as wet as Babs' content.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I haven't been on here in months as I stopped using insta so much, but watched her stories this morning... she's left washing out to keep getting rained on?! Bring it in and wash it again, there's nothing worse than fusty washing smell 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 21
I finally caved and commented on the ridiculousness of the autumn post. In my defence, my mum died on Friday night so at the moment I have little patience for Babs and her cuntish ways 😑
So sorry for your loss x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I haven't been on here in months as I stopped using insta so much, but watched her stories this morning... she's left washing out to keep getting rained on?! Bring it in and wash it again, there's nothing worse than fusty washing smell 🤢🤢
I’ve just stomped into my living room fuming that it’s damp outside so I can’t peg my washing out!

Reactions: 3
Now it’s thread suggestion time surely we have to go with “a desperate adult version of Ryan’s World”
Bloody genius @Allthecakes

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
I'm sorry, but would you not wash the clothes again if they had been rained on several times?
What an absolute bleeping woman of a human!!
Guess she can't do more than her 1 load of washing a day.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
All that time being a house wife, because let’s face it, that’s actually what she is, and this is what her garden looks like. I’d be fuming if I was her partner.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
STOP SAYING PLAY DATE, YOUR CHILDREN ARE 8 AND 10!!!

Dirty, lazy bint
Can't stand the term "play date" and like you say even more so when they aren't toddlers anymore. And really what it is, is Babs catching up with her friend and them both bringing the kids with them. As my brother once said to my mum, "just because you are friends with Norris' mum doesn't mean I want to be friends with Norris" name may have been changed to protect identity 😂😂 maybe Babs your kids don't want to play with your friends kids? Maybe they'd like to spend time with their school friends? Just a thought

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
All that time being a house wife, because let’s face it, that’s actually what she is, and this is what her garden looks like. I’d be fuming if I was her partner.
nah, babs fully believes that taking care of the garden is a man's job. she's incredibly "woke" when it suits her. like, cooking and cleaning is not a job reserved solely for women and steve is such an inspiration and role model to the kids because he does all the cooking and housework. and child care, yet he's also expected to do all the typically masculine jobs - like the gardening, holding down a full-time job and fixing emptying the hoover - because essentially, all the work is steve's work. after all, babs "werk" hard all day - ignoring the kids, meeting up with her friends - under the guise of a playdate, when actually the kids are just being chucked together as a way of babs spending time with her bestie - keeping up-to-date with netflix shows and filming crappy reels. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
nah, babs fully believes that taking care of the garden is a man's job. she's incredibly "woke" when it suits her. like, cooking and cleaning is not a job reserved solely for women and steve is such an inspiration and role model to the kids because he does all the cooking and housework. and child care, yet he's also expected to do all the typically masculine jobs - like the gardening, holding down a full-time job and fixing emptying the hoover - because essentially, all the work is steve's work. after all, babs "werk" hard all day - ignoring the kids, meeting up with her friends - under the guise of a playdate, when actually the kids are just being chucked together as a way of babs spending time with her bestie - keeping up-to-date with netflix shows and filming crappy reels. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Reading that and then seeing your avatar lol sometimes her life just makes me laugh. I pity the entire family.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
ffs emma, it's not "vintage" peacocks, just like it's not "vintage" primark. she's just wearing old dresses and skirts rather than the endless new asos clothes - obvs because they don't fit her, but she can't bear to return them and order them in the next size up! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.