Brummy Mummy #8 She proper is Grandpa Joe with no content to show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you call it ‘going home’?! 😜

I don’t think it costs him anything. She probably claims it back on her expenses as a working holiday because she’ll be vlogging it all.
I do refer to it as going home and it is definitely my happy place but we have property over there and I’ve been going there regularly for the whole of my life not just 3 times like she has!! Given we own property there I think it’s fairly accurate to call it our second home!!

As per usual she’s not been at all careful about revealing where she is staying as I can easily work out which resort she’s at based on the 2 pictures she’s posted today!

Reactions: 5
She’s “gone home” - thank the lord for that!
2 weeks of peace & quiet in our road 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Just can't watch any more, so cringe making. She looks like a Granny treating the grandchildren. Cannot believe the amount of crap she takes with her, anyone would think they were going for months. She definitely posts things to rile tattlers. Don't know about buying the cameraman sunglasses, she needs to buy herself some and get rid of the comedy ones she is wearing.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Stephen has now “treated her” to an overpriced Halloween Disney jumper 🙄 Thank heavens because she doesn’t have nearly enough Disney tat, especially tat that can only be worn at a specific time of year like Halloween...

• Haha
Yeah, International drive is ideal for location to all parks and by all accounts, Disney is the last on the list for most these days out of all the attractions!! Why travel all the way to see ppl dressed up in Disney outfits?? Go Busch Gardens, Universal studios, JFK Space Centre, go on a hover biat over the Everglades and see Alligator in the wild!! So much more to Florida than bloody Disney 🤬
Exactly. The first time we went we stayed in a Disney property and basically wasted our universal passes as we only went once. Since staying on international drive we have seen so much more. We stayed in a villa in Kissimmee before as well, but much prefer the central location of international drive. Can recommend the suites at pointe Orlando. Fab rooms and a nice quiet pool. Also coco keys hotel. Has a small water park and a residents only pool. Right opposite an ihop and chuckle cheese!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Stephen has now “treated her” to an overpriced Halloween Disney jumper 🙄 Thank heavens because she doesn’t have nearly enough Disney tat, especially tat that can only be worn at a specific time of year like Halloween...
Steven this, Steven that ...he is seriously P***y Whipped!!!

Reactions: 4
Most hotel rooms in America/Orlando have two double beds in the room. So it’s either the children share a bed or one parent and child in each bed.

We used to go as a family of five and I’d end up with two children in bed with me while dh had the smallest child. Not sure how that worked out fair lol.

• Haha
Exactly. The first time we went we stayed in a Disney property and basically wasted our universal passes as we only went once. Since staying on international drive we have seen so much more. We stayed in a villa in Kissimmee before as well, but much prefer the central location of international drive. Can recommend the suites at pointe Orlando. Fab rooms and a nice quiet pool. Also coco keys hotel. Has a small water park and a residents only pool. Right opposite an ihop and chuckle cheese!!!
Hope you don’t mind but I’ve screenshot that! Purely for the recommendations of idrive. We stayed on idrive before and I remember all the different places to eat so want to stay where it’s easy enough to walk with kids to different places to eat 😂

Reactions: 1
‘Look what Stephens just treated me too’ says the former Teacher!

Why is she wearing sunglasses when it looks cloudy in her stories?

Her followers are going up, up, up! Think that’s why she has such a plan for the holiday. She’s watched hundreds of other vlogs and studied what gains the most views!

Reactions: 11
If they are all sleeping in the same room - why is there any need to bedshare?

The kids are not toddlers. I could understand it if they were but they aren’t.

I just find this whole Emma sharing a bed on the regular with Ethan very very odd.

And yeah sorry I do think that Emma & Stephen are weird. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Not specific to this bed sharing lark but just in general. Very odd, weird people.
How do you manage not to bed share with 2 beds and four people in one room?

Reactions: 3
How do you manage not to bed share with 2 beds and four people in one room?
Isn’t that simple? Adults in one bed, kids in another 🤷‍♀️ That’s what I’ve always done especially when the kids were same age as Brummy’s.

In her latest grid pic Mickey is not even wearing the Ray Bans she bought him yesterday! He’s got a different pair of sunglasses on.

• Haha
new thread title idea - BrummyMummy #9: runs at snails pace, always pulling a weird face, loves buying disney tat that will just go to waste

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Her Disney posts I cannot believe how much they are riling me 🤬🤬🤬, Disney bounding she acts like it’s new they’ve been doing it for years a lot of people when they are there because adults can’t dress up anymore as characters except as the Halloween parties and they think it gets better character interaction, in my opinion it doesn’t because they interact with everyone and make em feel special cos it’s their job. The Minnie vans arnt expensive like she says yep Uber and Lyft are cheaper or better still use the free Disney buses, monorail etc etc......but nope it’s all for show on the gram. I also was surprised if going to be living for next fortnight within Disney’s bubble they hired a car cos you can get magical scores from MCO airport, but then again she isn’t gonna be in the bubble all the time cos she’s got to get to dollar tree and target for haul videos......believe me if I pay all that money for a Disney experience i ain’t wasting my time going round a glorified Poundland and cheapo supermarket.

She’s trying to take over from disneyfind in the Disney stakes me thinks.

Reactions: 7
When we went with my parents we would stay opposite the ‘upside down house’ and it was amazing. Brilliant location to get to the parks, there was a lovely shopping centre across the road, lots of things to do on international drive, lots of food places. It really was a perfect location. We went there 3 times. Twice with my brother then last time it was just me as he was ‘too cool’ to holiday with parents but still alright to live at home with them. Haha

Feels incredibly dumb hiring a car until you need it, you still have to pay for parking even as a guest at a hotel...

Reactions: 7
When we went with my parents we would stay opposite the ‘upside down house’ and it was amazing. Brilliant location to get to the parks, there was a lovely shopping centre across the road, lots of things to do on international drive, lots of food places. It really was a perfect location. We went there 3 times. Twice with my brother then last time it was just me as he was ‘too cool’ to holiday with parents but still alright to live at home with them. Haha
We’ve stayed in that hotel I think ( Rosen inn @ pointe ) agree it’s a crackin hotel , location is spot on with so much to do nearby......there’s a lot more to Florida than Disney

Reactions: 2
Is it because she doesn’t pay for any of the holiday that she can’t give good info for the best way to pay / information that’s actually useful if you were going ? Either to Disney or Haven ... no real info just showing off at what she’s doing
Like most influencers do ... gets a bit annoying / boring !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.