Brummy Mummy #8 She proper is Grandpa Joe with no content to show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First day and she’s already gonna fork out over 60 dollars for the Halloween spirit jersey even though she already has a spirit jersey.

Anyone notice she also picked up a PRIDE cupcake??? (Clearly for engagement!!)

Also they couldn’t just have the standard free magic bands could they? They as to PAY EXTRA and get the customisable ones.

They are staying on Disney property where all transport is free. They don’t do universal. So why did they need to pay to rent a car? Where they will also pay over 200 dollars for parking for 2 weeks (She’s tight with money didn’t you know?!?)

And of course all she cares about is being able to watch her stupid real housewives or whatever while the others are still asleep. Your in Disney, get a grip!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
[QUOTE="Dolphingal, post: 418806, member: 26767"

The Midlands answer to Judith Chalmers....
[/QUOTE]

⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆

Got to be the new thread title!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I think one of her subs should recommend a challenge for her.... Stay in the worst reviewed hotel on TripAdvisor.... Let's see how she likes that juicy apple!!! See how long she lasts 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well, if anyone has details of cheap/monthly payment experiences let me know. That’s the sort of helpful hint brummy could do- but she doesn’t. She doesn’t give a tit. She’s just living her best life at the expense of everyone else. She’s just take, take, take like all these floggers. Greed is a very unattractive characteristic.

Edited: No one needs to buy special outfits! Her consumerism is out of control! More money than sense!
She has never done a vlog where she talks about how much her holidays costs or shows tips on how to get the best deal etc which to me would be far more informative than watching what she packs for the holiday!

She has never done a vlog where she talks about how much her holidays costs or shows tips on how to get the best deal etc which to me would be far more informative than watching what she packs for the holiday!
You mean, how much it costs poor down trodden Steven

Reactions: 7
If you book direct with all the Disney parks you can pay in instalments. At the moment with Walt Disney World the deposit is £100 per person. For Disneyland Paris I think it’s 25% of the total cost as deposit.

Virgin holidays charge £175 per person as deposit.

With Disney the balance is due around 60 days before your holiday starts. Virgin holidays it’s 12 weeks.

As long as the balance is paid you can decide on what the monthly payments are.

At the moment Walt Disney World have an offer on that you get free dining plan (only fast service but you can pay to upgrade to get waiter service meals as a dining plan), 14 day park entrance for the price of 7, and on some hotels $100 gift card per adult to spend in the shops.

I’ve no idea why BM2 gets so “rabid” about planning what to do every hour and what snacks they’ll eat when. We sometimes book restaurants, but that’s about it. The rest of the time we wing it. Hungry? Buy a snack that’s in one of the hundreds of stalls and shops. Tired? Go take a nap. Fancy eating at a restaurant you haven’t booked? Ask if they have space (we’ve never been told no yet, just sometimes they’ll say it’ll be an hour and then we go back an hour later). 🤷‍♀️
Now that’s the kind of info that is helpful and informative. You should become a vlogger as you’re doing a better job than babs!

Reactions: 18
This is only her 3rd trip ever to Disneyworld (Orlando) so yes I know that’s more times than a lot of people can go it’s not like she’s going multiple times a year, she goes to Disneyland Paris a lot but that is very different.

I’ve been going to Orlando for 35 years so there isn’t much I don’t know and it frustrates the hell out of me that she gets all this free stuff from Disney when she hasn’t really got a clue what she’s talking about when it comes to what there is to know about a Disney Orlando holiday. I spend much of my free time advising and planning Disney holidays for my friends and friends of friends so if anyone wants any advice then please message me where I promise to give useful advice without dry humping a bag of prawn crackers in your face
Do you call it ‘going home’?! 😜

Never seen so much shite in all my life
Why does she insist she’s tight? A tight person would not waste money on all that tat.
You mean, how much it costs poor down trodden Steven
I don’t think it costs him anything. She probably claims it back on her expenses as a working holiday because she’ll be vlogging it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The kids are spoilt, her husband is a back seat passenger on her YT glory ride and Brummymummy is so self absorbed she could implode..... Maybe all these flights over the Atlantic are financed by trodden down Steven 🙄
To me he is just a big streak of dopey piss that indulges her He needs to get a grip and man up

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just remember everyone that right now, at 5.28am in Florida, Brummy is sitting on a chair in the bathroom reading a book (thanks to her ingenious “mum hack” of putting a chair in the bathroom, I mean seriously Jesus wept). But she’s LIVING HER BEST LIFE everyone!!! 🙄

• Haha
This is only her 3rd trip ever to Disneyworld (Orlando) so yes I know that’s more times than a lot of people can go it’s not like she’s going multiple times a year, she goes to Disneyland Paris a lot but that is very different.

I’ve been going to Orlando for 35 years so there isn’t much I don’t know and it frustrates the hell out of me that she gets all this free stuff from Disney when she hasn’t really got a clue what she’s talking about when it comes to what there is to know about a Disney Orlando holiday. I spend much of my free time advising and planning Disney holidays for my friends and friends of friends so if anyone wants any advice then please message me where I promise to give useful advice without dry humping a bag of prawn crackers in your face
Thats really sweet offer
The expression making a meal out of it springs to mind.
Most infleunecers make out things are more complex or ott than they actually are i find.
I enjoy katie Ellison travel vlogs although she never links where's shes booked.
Which companies she using
How to get best price/ whats total cost without infleunecers gifts or discounts.
So we see all this living my best life holidays footage from many infleunecers with no clue how to replicate this by who to book with and costs involved.
That why meldrums disney adventure annoyed so many no queues/ VIP guides many of them give a false representation of the holiday as many things are added extras.
I read the haven Facebook comments how its expensive. How these activities cost more.
Stolen items and anti social chavs maybe they mean brummy mummy.
I honestly dont think many travel companies get good value as influencers dont give any useful info and false representation.
Meldrums put me off neilson for life.
They dont see to understand travel firms and pr that real life families need these boring facts and costs on how to budget and decide if they should book or not.
Also brummy is compulsive Spender its like she has a emotional void she needs to fill.
She doesnt need half the stuff she packs or says she needs.
Dont let her put you off. Its trip of a lifetime most families its just another holiday and engagement tool for emma.
Families need tips how get best value and the most out of their trip.
Sadly infleunecers seldom offer that advice.
Kind people on tattle do.

Reactions: 13
I refuse to watch her utter nonsense. How can you enjoy a holiday with your kids whilst having a camera glued to your hand and talking into it constantly?? These husband's must be totally pissed off with it intruding their lives.... I wouldn't blame them for seeing someone else actually. Let them have an affair with their camera's...... Geez

Reactions: 7
.... that video she uploaded this morning was NOT a packing video??? It was ANOTHER haul??
So she shouldn’t have called it a “come pack with me”....

Last edited:
This! 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

.... that video she uploaded this warning was NOT a packing video??? It was ANOTHER haul??
So she shouldn’t have called it a “come pack with me”....
Same as her last vlog was not about Couch to 5k it was an AD for her FREE Haven holiday.

I might leave some negative comments on her YouTube vlogs as Mickey is on holiday for 2 weeks, so surely he’s not going to waste his precious holiday time with his family by policing her YouTube comments? 🤔😜

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If we are sharing Disney tips, my top one is Sketchers Go Walks. Everyone raved about these before I went, I was a bit skeptical but I thought I'd give it a go and they were fantastic! Never once had sore feet and we were doing crazy long park days every day (14+ hours every day).

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.