Brummy Mummy #8 She proper is Grandpa Joe with no content to show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t read here but somebody mentioned hot they were singing in the car the other day and poor Ethan didn’t get a look in....lo and behold in today’s stories guess who she’s singing with in the car?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Super relatable BM2 treated Mickey to some sun glasses from duty free. Nice wording to make it sound like she spent £20-30. Nope. She’s bought him Ray Bans. I’m sure everyone can just drop a couple of hundred quid on sunglasses at duty free.

Then they’ve got a hire car. Disney do a free shuttle bus from the airport to the resorts, and from all the hotels to the different parks. But no, let’s hire a car. I’m sure she’ll forget to mention that even when you stay on site, you no longer get free parking at the parks (they want you to use the free bus), so that’ll be at least another $20 a day that she’ll be spending which soon adds up.

Reactions: 15
I’ve just realised shes in Orlando not Paris.. shes so removed from “normal” families now this is like her third hol of the year! 😕

Reactions: 5
I’ve just realised shes in Orlando not Paris.. shes so removed from “normal” families now this is like her third hol of the year! 😕
Its her 5th so far this year! New York, DLP, 2X haven

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Brummymummy is so up her own and think it's her 16th holiday coming up soon isn't it?? Off to Disney with Steven and the kids so she can vlog more waffle and how much boring candy they're gonna buy..blah blah 🙄

Its her 5th so far this year! New York, DLP, 2X haven
The Midlands answer to Judith Chalmers....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've never been to Disney and had always wanted to but is it possible this woman has actually put me off?! It's cringe, she makes it all about her on these trips. She's so over the top and manic about everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Bizarre blink and you miss her.
So only her husband and her 2 kids feature
Clearly in this video they are child models?
But without same restrictions on filming.
I guess gifting emma another break is cheaper than model agency and paying actual child models who have better legal protection from being exploited in the same way.
Im defiantly avoiding haven in the near future.

Reactions: 7
I've never been to Disney and had always wanted to but is it possible this woman has actually put me off?! It's cringe, she makes it all about her on these trips. She's so over the top and manic about everything.
Same here, Its always been something I'd love to do with my kids, but it would be a once in a lifetime trip, but it just seems so stressfull it is it just me?? All the planning, the outfits and the organizing passes and this and that? Is it really like that or can you just go and decide what to do when you're there?? I know there are fb pages to help u plan ect but I'd love to just go and enjoy it with out all of that??
I just feel crap that they have been so many times and its something most of us would do once if we wanted , to them it's like oh just another disney holiday 😔😔

Reactions: 9
Same here, Its always been something I'd love to do with my kids, but it would be a once in a lifetime trip, but it just seems so stressfull it is it just me?? All the planning, the outfits and the organizing passes and this and that? Is it really like that or can you just go and decide what to do when you're there?? I know there are fb pages to help u plan ect but I'd love to just go and enjoy it with out all of that??
I just feel crap that they have been so many times and its something most of us would do once if we wanted , to them it's like oh just another disney holiday 😔😔
As someone who has been to Disney’s World as a child and as an adult I would say you do need to have a bit of a plan to make the most of fast passes but you absolutely don’t have to worry about outfits etc. Please don’t let that put you off. (Incidentally adults are forbidden from wearing fancy dress to look like a character except for Halloween. Hence the #DisneyBounding Louise P mentioned on her grid.)

Having said that Hurricane Matthew closed the park the day we’d planned to go to Magic Kingdom so a bit of quick swapping on the app was required with the fast passes and all was good.

Reactions: 3
Well, if anyone has details of cheap/monthly payment experiences let me know. That’s the sort of helpful hint brummy could do- but she doesn’t. She doesn’t give a tit. She’s just living her best life at the expense of everyone else. She’s just take, take, take like all these floggers. Greed is a very unattractive characteristic.

Edited: No one needs to buy special outfits! Her consumerism is out of control! More money than sense!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
You don't need to do all that planning she waffles on about. You book the holiday, choose which parks you want visit and book the tickets,..that's it! Don't listen to Mega Midlands Mouth!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Trust me kids aren't bothered about fancy holidays. It is about having fun even if it is to a new park they love it and attention. Which by the way brummy Mummy that is the one thing you will never be able to buy. That to me is much more worth then ton of holidays.

• Heart
The kids are spoilt, her husband is a back seat passenger on her YT glory ride and Brummymummy is so self absorbed she could implode..... Maybe all these flights over the Atlantic are financed by trodden down Steven 🙄

Reactions: 9
Well, if anyone has details of cheap/monthly payment experiences let me know. That’s the sort of helpful hint brummy could do- but she doesn’t. She doesn’t give a tit. She’s just living her best life at the expense of everyone else. She’s just take, take, take like all these floggers. Greed is a very unattractive characteristic.

Edited: No one needs to buy special outfits! Her consumerism is out of control! More money than sense!
If you book direct with all the Disney parks you can pay in instalments. At the moment with Walt Disney World the deposit is £100 per person. For Disneyland Paris I think it’s 25% of the total cost as deposit.

Virgin holidays charge £175 per person as deposit.

With Disney the balance is due around 60 days before your holiday starts. Virgin holidays it’s 12 weeks.

As long as the balance is paid you can decide on what the monthly payments are.

At the moment Walt Disney World have an offer on that you get free dining plan (only fast service but you can pay to upgrade to get waiter service meals as a dining plan), 14 day park entrance for the price of 7, and on some hotels $100 gift card per adult to spend in the shops.

I’ve no idea why BM2 gets so “rabid” about planning what to do every hour and what snacks they’ll eat when. We sometimes book restaurants, but that’s about it. The rest of the time we wing it. Hungry? Buy a snack that’s in one of the hundreds of stalls and shops. Tired? Go take a nap. Fancy eating at a restaurant you haven’t booked? Ask if they have space (we’ve never been told no yet, just sometimes they’ll say it’ll be an hour and then we go back an hour later). 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 20
This is only her 3rd trip ever to Disneyworld (Orlando) so yes I know that’s more times than a lot of people can go it’s not like she’s going multiple times a year, she goes to Disneyland Paris a lot but that is very different.

I’ve been going to Orlando for 35 years so there isn’t much I don’t know and it frustrates the hell out of me that she gets all this free stuff from Disney when she hasn’t really got a clue what she’s talking about when it comes to what there is to know about a Disney Orlando holiday. I spend much of my free time advising and planning Disney holidays for my friends and friends of friends so if anyone wants any advice then please message me where I promise to give useful advice without dry humping a bag of prawn crackers in your face

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
If you book direct with all the Disney parks you can pay in instalments. At the moment with Walt Disney World the deposit is £100 per person. For Disneyland Paris I think it’s 25% of the total cost as deposit.

Virgin holidays charge £175 per person as deposit.

With Disney the balance is due around 60 days before your holiday starts. Virgin holidays it’s 12 weeks.

As long as the balance is paid you can decide on what the monthly payments are.

At the moment Walt Disney World have an offer on that you get free dining plan (only fast service but you can pay to upgrade to get waiter service meals as a dining plan), 14 day park entrance for the price of 7, and on some hotels $100 gift card per adult to spend in the shops.

I’ve no idea why BM2 gets so “rabid” about planning what to do every hour and what snacks they’ll eat when. We sometimes book restaurants, but that’s about it. The rest of the time we wing it. Hungry? Buy a snack that’s in one of the hundreds of stalls and shops. Tired? Go take a nap. Fancy eating at a restaurant you haven’t booked? Ask if they have space (we’ve never been told no yet, just sometimes they’ll say it’ll be an hour and then we go back an hour later). 🤷‍♀️
People on here are so genuine! They actually take time to help! Not like flogger central!

Reactions: 14
People on here are so genuine! They actually take time to help! Not like flogger central!
No, we are all trolls and nasty vindictive people remember?! Some genuinely lovely people on Tattle who I feel I could be good friends with if we met up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.