Brummy Mummy #8 She proper is Grandpa Joe with no content to show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love Disney and although she's not relatable anymore I do hope those kids have a fab time and don't spend it acting up t the camera. The Disney blogging scene is huge so if she can tap into some of them I think she will defo get the 100k

Had to look back at the car seat that is awful you can clearly see the seat belt isn't going to work at all

Reactions: 3
Shy, retiring Mickey who hates social media is happy to feature in an Advert to be shown across social media 🤔

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I left a comment about being disappointed in their choice to feature a family with a lack of morals to protect their children’s safety and privacy online and low n behold my comments been deleted. I guess Haven didn’t like it.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I left a comment about being disappointed in their choice to feature a family with a lack of morals to protect their children’s safety and privacy online and low n behold my comments been deleted. I guess Haven didn’t like it.
I can still
See that comment or one similar

Reactions: 2
Yes I can see your comment but then saw this cringe one! She didn’t even stay a week!
Ah I see it now. No idea why I couldn’t see it earlier.
Oh god the kissing ass ones are embarrassing. Emma herself does not feature in it once it’s all princess Erin, the boy she sniffs in bed and mickey.

Reactions: 6
Ah I see it now. No idea why I couldn’t see it earlier.
Oh god the kissing ass ones are embarrassing. Emma herself does not feature in it once it’s all princess Erin, the boy she sniffs in bed and mickey.
I saw a bit of her when the kids are making slime. Blink and you miss her!

Reactions: 1
She definitely runs the nanny san Instagram. The hash tags and deliberate ‘older person’ language give it away.
Wonder why she never mentions seeing Stephens family, they don’t seem to have much to do with them. Or her family bar her parents. I bet her sister is silently seething underneath being dragged to all these things for queen bee Emma!

Reactions: 5
Emma doesn't bother me really, but one thing that I thought was really unprofessional and if I was the brand I'd be wording a strong email to her was the recent story about how they went on a (gifted) Mark Warner holiday and Stephen ordered them drinks on the 'plane which he then spilt over her. Her comment? 'The plane was full of really fancy people'. So number one, she was saying both her and followers aren't really fancy enough for MW hols and number 2, she's effectively saying won't be doing that again ... Im sure she raved about the holiday at the time ...

Reactions: 5
She definitely runs the nanny san Instagram. The hash tags and deliberate ‘older person’ language give it away.
Wonder why she never mentions seeing Stephens family, they don’t seem to have much to do with them. Or her family bar her parents. I bet her sister is silently seething underneath being dragged to all these things for queen bee Emma!
Her Mum used to work for the Council. Not sure of her job role but very much doubt someone from her generation would write in the same way as Brummy with short sentences and misplaced full stops! She also uses the same ridiculous hashtags!

Her mother and sister seem to love the limelight as much as Brummy.

Mickey’s family probably tolerate her at best!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.