Brummy Mummy #8 She proper is Grandpa Joe with no content to show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely pissing myself, few seconds into her vlogs and she’s shown “running” on the beach
No wonder she has no sweat on her face when she’s doing it....that’s not running bab that’s walking!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣 oh my God. Actually dying. That's not even power walking, it's just shuffling along the waters edge. At least the mystery of how to run without breaking sweat is solved...have an extremely loose interpretation of "running".

I skimmed it do we just see her briefly ‘running’ on the beach
It's in the first few seconds of intro. Loads of beach and Emma shuffling along in the distance.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone any good at doing gifs?? Am pissing myself watching that, had to rewind a few times 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
She's look like when youre running late for work but then hurt your leg, so you have to do that fast hobbling walk 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So her vlog is titled couch to 5k beach running or something like that shouldn’t it be something about haven ??

Reactions: 8
So her vlog is titled couch to 5k beach running or something like that shouldn’t it be something about haven ??
I thought that too. It was actually sponsored by Haven but the title makes it seem like an ad for couch to 5k

Reactions: 6
I am HOWLING. she is not running!!! she's walking, hunched over, moving her arms like a bloody child doing a chicken impression

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So she reckons she’s an expert in couch to 5k now? 😂 There’s no way she’s running 5k in 30 minutes after seeing her shuffle along in that vlog. I have actually done couch to 5k with proper running and it’s really hard to run 5k in 30 mins.

Reactions: 8
I mean good for her that she's actually out moving (better than me at the minute) but it annoys me that she's calling it couch to 5k, she isn't running anywhere close to 5k at that speed. She never states what distance she runs in her 30 mins. I think she's probably cover about half the distance but it's very misleading to her followers... 5k in 30 mins is not an easy task for a beginner!

Reactions: 11
FML!! I have never seen anything like it!! That's not running! Shuffling more like!! There is no way she is going to do 5k in 30 mins at that pace! It's the Brummy Shuffle!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why has she titled the video “couch to 5k on the beach” when that was one TINY bit the video. The video was all about their trip to haven?

I’m putting another complaint to haven in. What a slap in the face for haven that she’s not even mentioned them in the title when she was doing an AD for them. Pathetic
If your that embarrassed to be going bab stop taking the bleeping money for the ads. Greedy low life.
Yet you’ll post non stop about your Disney holiday.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.