Brummy Mummy #8 She proper is Grandpa Joe with no content to show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything she does now is for attention or to court a reaction here. It’s really quite pathetic how desperate she is for a bit of attention.
I think she’s a deeply unhappy woman. Shes trying to fill her life with stuff to cover up for how she actually feels. That’s why she’s forever buying tat and pointless crap - she’s trying to fill a hole. That’s why she’s trying to force this notion of her son being gay and why she’s pimping Erin out on you tube - it’s all for attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She's vile, idiotic, immature and quite frankly a sad excuse for a wife, mother, and actually - a human being. Who the hell carries on like this online???!!! Get your bleeping clothes back on Babs and get back in the house and film us a "How to unpack your case" video cos that's really all your good for and lucky for you, there seems to be plenty of people out there who need help with this basic thing called functioning!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Please no "Unpack with me"!! I really don't need to see her sweaty pants :sick:

Unpack with me.....

What the bleeping duck!

Opens suitcase
Put washing in machine/washing basket
Put other stuff back where it belongs in house (toiletries etc)
Put shoes etc away
Put suitcase away

The end.

Who the duck wants to watch a stranger do this?!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Unpack with me.....

What the bleeping duck!

Opens suitcase
Put washing in machine/washing basket
Put other stuff back where it belongs in house (toiletries etc)
Put shoes etc away
Put suitcase away

The end.

Who the duck wants to watch a stranger do this?!
Almost as thrilling as her tidying a cupboard vlog. She HAS to be buying subs - who in their right mind would be following this shite?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Almost as thrilling as her tidying a cupboard vlog. She HAS to be buying subs - who in their right mind would be following this shite?
Exactly.

Tidying a cupboard?

Jesus Christ. That’s a new low.

What’s next? Watch me empty my bin! Wash up the dishes with me!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Playing devil’s advocate here, but people like to watch a car crash. It’s pretty clear to everyone she is massively unstable. I’m sure there’s plenty of people “hate watching” as she calls it!

Either that or there’s a few villages missing idiots!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Exactly.

Tidying a cupboard?

Jesus Christ. That’s a new low.

What’s next? Watch me empty my bin! Wash up the dishes with me!
Not wash up the dishes, as she puts the dishes in the sink for Stephen to load in the dishwasher when he gets home from work! 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Playing devil’s advocate here, but people like to watch a car crash. It’s pretty clear to everyone she is massively unstable. I’m sure there’s plenty of people “hate watching” as she calls it!

Either that or there’s a few villages missing idiots!
this is why I watch her, it’s like I can’t tear my eyes away it reminds me of the documentary I watched that was about an 80 year old women and her 18 year old boyfriend it hurt my eyes but I couldn’t turn it off.....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Every time she goes on holiday she seems to buy everything new..even her size 18 granny pants!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Apologies for the stupid question

but does she pay for her haven holiday and her Disney holiday ?
Do any of the freeloading dullards??? No, just us hard working folk. Bloody joke. The only people who go to Center Parcs are these jokers

Reactions: 3
I just looked and Haven do short breaks of 3 or 4 nights but for those you have to arrive on a Friday for 3 nights or Monday for 4 nights and didn't she arrive on Saturday (which is the arrival day for 7 and 14 nights).

Let's not be too harsh though. I suppose she needed to be home so that she can go and do a few cheap tat hauls and of course she needs to start packing her mouse ears for Disney.

• Haha
Let's not be too harsh though. I suppose she needed to be home so that she can go and do a few cheap tat hauls and of course she needs to start packing her mouse ears for Disney.
More like she wanted to crawl back into her smelly pit. Can you imagine - she's actually had to get changed into proper outside clothes on this holiday! The horror!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They “plan” to average 5000-7000 calories each day at Disney. As a family or each??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
What the bloody hell have I just seen!? Some sort of bizarre interpretative cat dance about not having a takeaway. If possible, the No Takaway Dance is worse than the Takeaway Dance... What pair of grown adults think this is the sort of thing that needs to go on SM?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
5000 a day wtf they really think missing one Chinese makes that amount of food acceptable ?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why didn’t she do her washing at Haven? The top of the range caravans she gets for FREE have washing machines?

I still don’t believe she’s a size 18. Looks more like a 14 to me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.