Brummy Mummy #8 She proper is Grandpa Joe with no content to show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t have a takeaway but ate all the food in borough market ? But advertising skinny popcorn 😂
And trips up the Shard and London Eye and boat trip aren’t cheap ! Oh and train ride .. that she’s made out the kids are being nightmares on ?!? You mean you have to stop reading your magazine ?
Especially when she still should be on her freebie haven holiday in Scotland !
It makes me so mad ! Her and her family don’t appreciate anything ! My kids haven’t had a holiday in years which I’m sure many families haven’t
We now know why they had to come home early tho, gotta get another #ad in!

• Angry
Reactions: 19
So apparently brummy can now run for 30 minutes solidly without going red at all or having a single drop of sweat on her face, even in mid August. It's quite something

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So apparently brummy can now run for 30 minutes solidly without going red at all or having a single drop of sweat on her face, even in mid August. It's quite something
just came on here to say the same I have sweat running down my face and covering my body when I run I’m on week 2 them sweat patches she showed us are smaller than what I have sitting at my desk in an air conditioned office 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

We now know why they had to come home early tho, gotta get another #ad in!
didn't even think of this she’s a twit

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just have to call bullshit on her claiming to be a size 18 at 14st. I'm 16st and a comfortable size 18. She must be a 14-16. Why lie?

Reactions: 12
Absolute bullshit. There’s no way she’s doing this.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Absolute bullshit. There’s no way she’s doing this.
Is she pretending to do it to jump on the Zoella bandwagon? Surely this would be a golden opportunity for some really good content: middle aged, overweight, completely unfit mum (possibly with a dodgy back) does C25K. Show us exactly how hard it is, what the challenges are etc. Allow your sheep to follow your journey. Because that would actually be interesting and inspiring.

But no. Instead she's sat on her arse watching Netflix pretending to go running. Pathetic.

Reactions: 11
Well at least it's different, ive never seen anyone try to pretend they're bigger than they actually are! This is the fresh content I admire Emma for. This is why I subscribed and followed.

Oh and the mugs. I swoon over pieces of ceramic, especially the branded ones!

• Haha
Why doesn’t she get her little vlogger Erin to film her doing the 30 minute run? It’s OK talking to camera saying you can run for 30 mins but where’s the proof? Especially with this numb leg and bad back she has always mentioned and struggles to walk up her stairs with!

Giovanna Fletcher often films herself at the end of her run and always looks sweaty, out of breath and with a red face. Either babs is just doing a very gentle jog for 30 mins or she’s bullshitting.

Reactions: 19
@MrsBriggs can you confirm or deny the running situation? Have you seen her do the run since you live on her street? If she is doing it I bet it’s more like a fast walk!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's actually talking in the video and she's fine but in her vlogs she's out of breath when she reaches the top of the stairs?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
how is she not even out of breath in that insta video after running for 30 minutes??

Reactions: 5
it annoys me way more than it should she clearly is not running her face isn't even a little sweaty I know people who are really fit and sweat after just 15 mins of running she can't be running

Reactions: 5
Katie Ellison does insta stories after her runs. She does around 30mins, is a lot smaller and fitter than Brummy and even she’s red faced and sweating.

You aren’t a runner bab, your a liar
Sorry but can bloggers stop suggesting crop tops are suitable sports bras! I don’t even have big boobs and have them strapped down as far as they’ll go! She is deluded! I’ve been running for a long long time and still go pink in the face but have the sweat patches to show, she hasn’t don’t it properly! I don’t even think she’s gone past week 4 properly

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.