Brummy Mummy #8 She proper is Grandpa Joe with no content to show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why didn’t she do her washing at Haven? The top of the range caravans she gets for FREE have washing machines?

I still don’t believe she’s a size 18. Looks more like a 14 to me.
I’m a 14 and she looks bigger than me, I’d say more a 16 but definitely not an 18

Reactions: 8
She said they left Haven to prepare for Disney but on her latest Instagram comments she says they go in a weeks time. Does it take a week and a half to prepare?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She said they left Haven to prepare for Disney but on her latest Instagram comments she says they go in a weeks time. Does it take a week and a half to prepare?!
Course it does, she’s got to get her pleated skirts and tat T-shirt’s ready to go with her saltwater sandals. No doubt she’s planning all Erin’s outfits and Ethan will get some random crappy clothes chucked in his case

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The cat costume and the no prawn crackers dance!!!??? She's seriously fucked up in her head, she really has nothing better to do with her Friday night's?! I really pity her. Does she ever leave her pit? I just have visions of her sitting in her bed, shouting her orders down to Whipped Daddy, with her phone permanently attached to her hand, thinking of her next crappy Insta story or grid post. Her house is filthy according to her latest post!!!!! Well here's an idea you lazy good for nothing, get out if bed, put your phone down, and clean it!!!!

Reactions: 14
WTAF one of her 🐑 commented ‘nearly wet my knickers 🤣’ on the dance post.

What is wrong with these people? I get we all have a different sense of humour but if you found that so funny you wet your knickers you need help babs

• Haha
Reactions: 12
WTAF one of her 🐑 commented ‘nearly wet my knickers 🤣’ on the dance post.

What is wrong with these people? I get we all have a different sense of humour but if you found that so funny you wet your knickers you need help babs
Or a large pack of Tena Ladies.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Stop laughing at her, you’re only encouraging her. There’ll be tears before bedtime mark my words!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That bloody woman seriously needs help and her followers too for encouraging her I was actually embarrassed for her watching that stupid cat dance talk about scraping the barrel I stopped following her ages ago as she was getting on my tits she is worse than ever now Definately not right in the head and don’t get me started on that drip of a husband

Reactions: 11
Did the bag of prawn crackers finally grow mould?? 🤣🤣🤣
Why doesn’t she ever show a picture of the actual takeaway? She’s happy to post pictures of her children in their swimwear but keeps her Friday night takeaway private. Also, mustn’t it be getting cold whilst she fannies around (literally, most weeks) filming her dance?

Why doesn’t she ever show a picture of the actual takeaway? She’s happy to post pictures of her children in their swimwear but keeps her Friday night takeaway private. Also, mustn’t it be getting cold whilst she fannies around (literally, most weeks) filming her dance?
yea she’s said a few times they eat it cold because of the dance

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I’ve got to stop watching her because she annoys the tit out of me that much, she’s off out and another free bloody day out today!! No wonder she can afford Disney holidays she doesn't have to spend money entertaining the kids!!

Reactions: 15
so she declares that she's going to eat 5000 calories a day then next day is doing an add for skinny snacks. Is it me being think or do the two not really go together??

• Haha
Reactions: 18
so she declares that she's going to eat 5000 calories a day then next day is doing an add for skinny snacks. Is it me being think or do the two not really go together??
And what does being sent to London to expensive attractions have to do with popcorn???

And what does being sent to London to expensive attractions have to do with popcorn???
Absolutely sod all! I don’t normally get so wound up, but I messaged metcalfe from one of their stories...absolute shocking choice and wasteful use of spending money on a so called ‘influencer’...getting ‘another’ freebie! Brummy must be laughing all the way to the bank/Disney! 🤑🤑🤑

• Angry
Oh yeah she’s so bloody relatable!! Free haven holiday, free day out in London followed by a Disney holiday!! Yes Disney she’s paid for but still not finding it relatable at all with all these other bits going on.

Reactions: 10
Oh yeah she’s so bloody relatable!! Free haven holiday, free day out in London followed by a Disney holiday!! Yes Disney she’s paid for but still not finding it relatable at all with all these other bits going on.
She might have paid for Disney but you can bet there'll be some kind of special treatment or an exclusive experience or a room upgrade.

Anyway, that's Metcalfe's off my shopping list. I buy their popcorn every week but I'll find an alternative now.

Mickey probably suggested the champagne to toast to all the freebies they keep getting 😉

Reactions: 9
She might have paid for Disney but you can bet there'll be some kind of special treatment or an exclusive experience or a room upgrade.

Anyway, that's Metcalfe's off my shopping list. I buy their popcorn every week but I'll find an alternative now.
When we went to Walt Disney World I had the magic tray and got a free cupcake for us with our lunch......I thought it was fantastic and genuinely appreciated it......when you get stuff for free or gifted all the time surely it isn’t genuine appreciation......at least it doesn’t seem like it to me when I see a lot of people’s faces on the gram with another #gifted or #AD 🤥🤥

Reactions: 5
Didn’t have a takeaway but ate all the food in borough market ? But advertising skinny popcorn 😂
And trips up the Shard and London Eye and boat trip aren’t cheap ! Oh and train ride .. that she’s made out the kids are being nightmares on ?!? You mean you have to stop reading your magazine ?
Especially when she still should be on her freebie haven holiday in Scotland !
It makes me so mad ! Her and her family don’t appreciate anything ! My kids haven’t had a holiday in years which I’m sure many families haven’t

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.