Brummy Mummy #8 She proper is Grandpa Joe with no content to show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw this on instagram, and thought never have a i seen a more perfect meme for brummy
94EF34D0-0914-4129-A11D-EA24AE4274C3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
What an absolute joke that she can’t fake having a good time on a free holiday. It’s already insulting that they call this work but they don’t even do a decent job of it.

Reactions: 15
what's the bizarre work thing that has happened? she quiet don't you think not getting anywhere near as many stories as normal and you would think being away she would have loads of content

Reactions: 5
what's the bizarre work thing that has happened? she quiet don't you think not getting anywhere near as many stories as normal and you would think being away she would have loads of content
prob nothing she just wants us to ask

Just started watching the weekly, she shows the kids scrapbooks for the summer. Erin the golden child has written on the front how she wants to go to Disneyland, of course Brummy reads this out with pride. She then shows Ethan’s book, he’s put a lot of stickers on it but she hasn’t read out what he wants to do this summer..whys that bab?! Oh probably because the poor kid has written that he wants to go to the library and get some books, not good enough content for you there is it bab. I would be over the moon if my kid write that.

In the new vlog, she's at home all day with nothing to do. She keeps telling the kids she'll come to their carnival in a minute but instead she's just filming. Put the camera down. Also, lunch for the kids was a sandwich and party rings and rainbow drops. If she wants to get to 100k followers, she just needs to post her secretive grocery haul I think. I would love to see where the vegetables are

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She is barely showing anything of Haven and when she does it’s the activities that are chargeable but she doesn’t mention that. If you’ve never been to Haven you would think every activity she shows is free whereas the only free stuff covered under your passes is swimming!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She is barely showing anything of Haven and when she does it’s the activities that are chargeable but she doesn’t mention that. If you’ve never been to Haven you would think every activity she shows is free whereas the only free stuff covered under your passes is swimming!
I’ve never been to Haven, so I didn’t have any clue that things were extra charges! I thought it was all inclusive! So she’s technically being given even more money for these poor attempts at an ad! Bloody marketing department at Haven need to have a word with themselves!!

Reactions: 11
After someone mentioned them on here I’ve started following Toby and Roo and there ads for Haven are fantastic

“Proper Scottish seaside food”....now I might be stereotyping here so advanced apologies to anyone a bit further North than me, but I have never met a Scot who approved of sugar free irn bru. Ever. It was once described to me as orange piss water by a taxi driver in East Kilbride.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
“Proper Scottish seaside food”....now I might be stereotyping here so advanced apologies to anyone a bit further North than me, but I have never met a Scot who approved of sugar free irn bru. Ever. It was once described to me as orange piss water by a taxi driver in East Kilbride.
OK so how many times can she insult the Scots on this holiday? She's a bloody idiot.

Reactions: 13
I’m Scottish and I hate Irn-Bru and deep fried anything!

Also, as someone who’s never been on a haven holiday but is interested, it would’ve been great to have a tour of the caravan/accommodation, the facilities at *cough* Craig Tara *cough* , what’s included etc. That would actually be good content!!

The North remembers. Jamie Oliver will never be forgiven for what he did to Irn Bru. Shameful 🤬

I’m Scottish and I hate Irn-Bru and deep fried anything!

Also, as someone who’s never been on a haven holiday but is interested, it would’ve been great to have a tour of the caravan/accommodation, the facilities at *cough* Craig Tara *cough* , what’s included etc. That would actually be good content!!
But that involves effort and Emma pretending that the (second, free) little caravan holiday they are on is actually some place she wants to be. I can just imagine her swanning round looking down her nose and telling everyone that this is just a little caravan holiday (that I'm being PAID to advertise but have 0 interest in actually finding out and sharing useful info about) before our *real* holiday to Disney... She is ridiculous.

We were in Scotland last week, flew up from Brum and hired a car. Sugar free iron bru is wrong on every level! We stayed near Stirling, but ventured out everyday to explore different places and stumbled across so many beautiful places in doing so.
We ventured near a few shops whilst in Edinburgh, but shops that we don’t have in Brum. Far too much to do to shop.
If I had been given the chance to go for, it would have definitely been sold so much better than she has.... she is obviously bored and doesn’t want to be there. I know so many families in need that would have been more grateful for the opportunity of a few nights in Haven. She is a spoilt brat!

Full fat or nothing!!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.