Brummy Mummy #8 She proper is Grandpa Joe with no content to show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think another complaint to haven is on the cards. She has done absolutely nothing to advertise it

Reactions: 15
Why was she sat taking the piss out of the kids holiday club, is it not supposed to be an AD?? 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Poor Erin. By making the period talk public she's going to have the piss taken out of her royally when she goes back to school. I think Emma can't stoop any lower and then she manages it yet again.

Reactions: 5
Look how much she goes on about how much she sweats after her dance class or whatever it is she does, about how she has to take a towel to sit on in her friend's car.
So true. Where’s the expected overdramatic photo of her lying on the ground with a face the colour of beetroot & a sweaty underboob & gusset?! 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Poor Erin. By making the period talk public she's going to have the piss taken out of her royally when she goes back to school. I think Emma can't stoop any lower and then she manages it yet again.
This is what I don’t get.
Surely her being an ex teacher, she will be well aware of how cruel kids can be. They will pick up on any weakness in a child.
Having very dubious photos, period chats etc and that’s before we start on her still sharing a bed with her son.. She has opened up a huge can of worms which will come back to haunt them if it hasn’t done so already.

Reactions: 12
She surely can’t be doing an AD for Haven! I’d be livid if I’d paid someone to advertise my company like she has - and get pretty much nothing, what an absolute waste of money. Haven have made a serious error of judgement using her, she has not made this holiday or the last one for that matter, appealing in the slightest. I’d be surprised if she’s invited again unless brummy is already contracted to advertise another that is.

I agree with what was said earlier - there’s an air of ‘being too good for Haven’, whereas I guarantee it will be gushing overload at Disney 😴🤮🤑

It’s just another reason I cannot stand these ‘influencers’. You can tell they’re just not bothered and there’s no sincerity in anything they do. It’s all for the dollar and it shows!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
There was a photo earlier which she’d put AD on so she must be!
Can’t imagine that they’d carry on giving her free holidays though after this.

Oh, and doesn’t Stephen look happy again🤔

Reactions: 7
When he’s filming her Friday night takeaway video.
Do you think he sometimes wonders what the hell be married?
I used to. But now I just think he’s as much of a drip as she is.
Or some sort of Submissive who likes being made to do all household chores.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When he’s filming her Friday night takeaway video.
Do you think he sometimes wonders what the hell be married?
I used to. But now I just think he’s as much of a drip as she is.
Or some sort of Submissive who likes being made to do all household chores.

I now have images of Stephen in Mr Grey’s room with brummy whipping his ass because she couldn’t cabbage in bed to watch trash telly.
Not a pleasant image🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
My family have had some great holidays at Haven. I know its not for everyone but f.g.s. hers is free! There is entertainment at night but I bet they won't even go to that. She sits and pulls those pathetic faces about the childrens entertainment but why cant she just let go and actually enjoy herself. The children are most likely in bed by 7 and up again with the lark in the morning. It is supposed to be a holiday!

Reactions: 6
I now have images of Stephen in Mr Grey’s room with brummy whipping his ass because she couldn’t cabbage in bed to watch trash telly.
Not a pleasant image🙄
He doesn't get whipped, punishment is a night in a child size bed! 😂

• Haha
He doesn't get whipped, punishment is a night in a child size bed! 😂
I'd miss sharing a bed with my bf, especially the warm snuggles 😪 I don't know how Stephen puts up with it, idc what Emma says he must feel something about it 🤔

My cousin has a holiday home at tattershall lakes and rents it out for some weeks ... I’ve never been but she’s done some little videos showing the inside / outside of where you’ll stay / what’s provided / what to bring
She’s done a walking tour of the place ... showing the playareas / fishing sites
She’s done a video of the little shops / food places and menus
And another one with what’s near the local area worth visiting and events that are on
Like I say I’ve not been but you could book that and know what to expect
Not from brummymummyof2
!!
I know the area quite well like I say and there’s literally a farm park called Heads of Ayr in view of the park and she’s not even mentioned it !!
plus many other nice places ( write them here and I’m sure they’ll appear on her stories !)
Instead she’s taken the kids into Glasgow H&M ... probably stuck in traffic in and out of there ... hate to tell her that H&M is the same in England and no kid wants a haul on holiday ... there’s plenty of activities in Glasgow but how about the activities at the park or the beach she says she never gets to see ... Most of the beaches have big free ! Play parks too

With everything that's available for a family day out in Glasgow she chooses to go to H&M. You might have thought she'd have taken heed after the negative comments about the non-stop shopping in NYC but no. In a city full of opportunities for a young family let's go to a shop that's identical to a shop in Brum. Great use of that precious holiday time, Emma #makingmemoriesinh&m

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Exactly. She's not doing doing anything different to what she'd do at home the only difference obviously is the location, the kids don't even go to bed later! Nothing says holiday like a 6pm bedtime after walking around the home section at H&M 💁‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Exactly. She's not doing doing anything different to what she'd do at home the only difference obviously is the location, the kids don't even go to bed later! Nothing says holiday like a 6pm bedtime after walking around the home section at H&M 💁‍♀️
She just can’t be arsed to do what they want to do ... why hasn’t she took them to the entertainment ... since the holiday is free she could afford it ! Spent up in H&M

Maybe it’s because she thinks we can’t wait for the h and m haul video....

• Haha
Watched her stationary video this afternoon & couldn’t believe the amount of crap she purchased.
£10 for a box of gel pens, I’m sorry I’m not tight but I think personally, it’s a waste.

Reactions: 15
I'd miss sharing a bed with my bf, especially the warm snuggles 😪 I don't know how Stephen puts up with it, idc what Emma says he must feel something about it 🤔
Yeah but would you want warm cuddles from Emma? :ROFLMAO: He’s probably glad of the break. I’ve said this before but I used my daughter needing me at night as an excuse to get away from my ex husband! Once the love/respect has gone you don’t want to share a bed!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.