Brummy Mummy #8 She proper is Grandpa Joe with no content to show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s spending her morning watching back to school hauls by Americans and get inspiration because her and the kids are off to do back to school shopping today? So you’ve just got a load of inspiration for buying stuff in shops we don’t have in the UK, when in 5 days you’ll be in the country where those shops are??? Sounds sensible. And totally relatable. Doesn’t every parent buy endless stuff 5 days before a holiday? 🙄

Guaranteed we will be getting a back to school Poundland haul followed up with a back to school bits bought in America haul.

Reactions: 13
So she’s spending her morning watching back to school hauls by Americans and get inspiration because her and the kids are off to do back to school shopping today? So you’ve just got a load of inspiration for buying stuff in shops we don’t have in the UK, when in 5 days you’ll be in the country where those shops are??? Sounds sensible. And totally relatable. Doesn’t every parent buy endless stuff 5 days before a holiday? 🙄

Guaranteed we will be getting a back to school Poundland haul followed up with a back to school bits bought in America haul.
But there's already been at least 2 back to school shopping trips?! Does she ever actually check what's already in the house? Why always new??

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Gotta admit, she's got balls posting the underwear pic 💁‍♀️ I wouldn't have the confidence no matter how good I looked.

Reactions: 4
Did you think of your children when you accepted money to pose in your lingerie?? Definitely not.
Pure greed.
God help those kids when they go back to school in September

Reactions: 11
Did you think of your children when you accepted money to pose in your lingerie?? Definitely not.
Pure greed.
God help those kids when they go back to school in September
I don't agree with what she's done but remember how old these kids are, maybe at secondary school they'll be in the tit for it but i doubt at 6 and 8 kids are gonna be watching Emma's Instagram stories/posts. If you wanna give her crap for doing that then direct it at
her, you can't use the excuse of her kids every time you want to make a snipe *shrugs*

Obviously I don't mean any offence by this to anybody but you have to remember it's still a post directed at other women, no mention of kids or intention of aiming this at children so you can't say every little thing she does is directly harmful to her children unless they are directly included which in this case they aren't.

Reactions: 5
I don't agree with what she's done but remember how old these kids are, maybe at secondary school they'll be in the tit for it but i doubt at 6 and 8 kids are gonna be watching Emma's Instagram stories/posts. If you wanna give her crap for doing that then direct it at
her, you can't use the excuse of her kids every time you want to make a snipe *shrugs*

Obviously I don't mean any offence by this to anybody but you have to remember it's still a post directed at other women, no mention of kids or intention of aiming this at children so you can't say every little thing she does is directly harmful to her children unless they are directly included which in this case they aren't.
Kids are cruel.
Don’t forget the other parents at the schools.
Everything she does DOES have an impact on her children. I’m not “using the excuse of her kids to take a swipe at her” actually.
I would just like to remind you aswell you can’t tell me and others what to post or what not to post ☺
Everything she does IS potentially directly harmful to her children it’s completely ignorant to think otherwise, especially given what’s happened in recent weeks.
You think 8 year old children don’t get bullied? 8 year old children are on Instagram btw....

But again please don’t tell me what I should or shouldn’t be posting thanks

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I've been away all weekend but did manage to see her post about how she's "14 stone" - weight means NOTHING most the time, our bodies carry weight differently. After I lost 9st, I hit the 13 stones and looked half the size she does and was a size 14. It's an insult if anything, in my opinion!

Reactions: 6
Kids are cruel.
Don’t forget the other parents at the schools.
Everything she does DOES have an impact on her children. I’m not “using the excuse of her kids to take a swipe at her” actually.
I would just like to remind you aswell you can’t tell me and others what to post or what not to post ☺
Everything she does IS potentially directly harmful to her children it’s completely ignorant to think otherwise, especially given what’s happened in recent weeks.
You think 8 year old children don’t get bullied? 8 year old children are on Instagram btw....

But again please don’t tell me what I should or shouldn’t be posting thanks
I didn't tell you what to post, it was my opinion which is very valid, thanks :3

It's a discussion thread, we are DISCUSSING. Its OK to agree or disagree. I'm assuming i'm a lot younger than you and I have different personal experiences, not everything in the world is so black and white, it's perfectly fine to disagree with me as I did you but there's no need to be rude about it because I didn't agree. Yes i'm well aware that kids get bullied, believe it or not I was in school a few years ago, thankfully I've never been bullied myself but I've seen it happen. Never once seen a kid get bullied because of their parents but again, that was MY experience.

Last edited:
I didn't tell you what to post, it was my opinion which is very valid, thanks :3
You literally said the words “you can’t use the excuse of her kids every time you want to take a swipe at her”
“If you wanna give her crap then direct it at her”
“You cant say every little thing she does is directly harmful to her children”
You were LITERALLY telling me what I can and can’t do 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
You literally said the words “you can’t use the excuse of her kids every time you want to take a swipe at her”
“If you wanna give her crap then direct it at her”
“You cant say every little thing she does is directly harmful to her children”
You were LITERALLY telling me what I can and can’t do 😂😂😂😂
I think this is petty, if you want to pick apart everything I've said then go for it, my points still the same though.

(ps. it's the internet, the things you say can be taken out of context)

Reactions: 3
I think this is petty, if you want to pick apart everything I've said then go for it, my points still the same though.
I’m not picking anything apart? You were literally telling me what I can and can’t do / say which isn’t actually allowed on these threads. Anyway I’m not carrying this on. In future if your trying to say “your opinion” then word it differently 🙃

But everything she does directly effects her kids.

Her content may not be directed at a young audience but kids will watch it if they know Erin & Ethan because they will be curious to see what their Mummy is doing online.
Kids can be so cruel.

“Haha Ethan, I saw your Mum in her bra on the Internet! She says your gay! She does this weird dance with a takeaway, what’s wrong with her?! She’s weird!” Etc etc etc.

Reactions: 18
But everything she does directly effects her kids.

Her content may not be directed at a young audience but kids will watch it if they know Erin & Ethan because they will be curious to see what their Mummy is doing online.
Kids can be so cruel.

“Haha Ethan, I saw your Mum in her bra on the Internet! She says your gay! She does this weird dance with a takeaway, what’s wrong with her?! She’s weird!” Etc etc etc.
Completely agree.
Nevermind the fact Erin also has her own YouTube channel now which promotes her mums at the end!!

Reactions: 16
Mhm I agree these things can happen, but then again you never know what's around the corner. I just didn't think the bra post is the worst thing I've seen on the internet, they could take a nice normal family photo and kids could take the piss. The content doesn't always matter.

Mhm I agree these things can happen, but then again you never know what's around the corner. I just didn't think the bra post is the worst thing I've seen on the internet, they could take a nice normal family photo and kids could take the piss. The content doesn't always matter.
Would you want to see photos of your mother in her undies on the Internet?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Gotta admit, she's got balls posting the underwear pic 💁‍♀️ I wouldn't have the confidence no matter how good I looked.
Not a very good advert for the brand though. The bra doesn't even fit properly and she has always stated she only wears Tesco granny pants!

Reactions: 10
Would you want to see photos of your mother in her undies on the Internet?
I've seen worse, I've seen her boyfriend and his nudes accidentally on my mums phone, inappropriate things on fb. Like I said I have different personal experiences, I'm probably apart of a different generation, to me it's just clothing on a flesh sack of meat and bones. I have been conscious of if her kids ever had a read here and saw what people say about their mum because some of the past posts have been very brutal, i'm not saying she doesn't deserve it but they are very young and if kids can find her insta they could find this. I'd be devastated at that age reading nasty comments about my mum because to them she is their everything, probably can't do anything wrong.

• Heart

It's a discussion thread, we are DISCUSSING. Its OK to agree or disagree. I'm assuming i'm a lot younger than you and I have different personal experiences, not everything in the world is so black and white, it's perfectly fine to disagree with me as I did you but there's no need to be rude about it because I didn't agree. Yes i'm well aware that kids get bullied, believe it or not I was in school a few years ago, thankfully I've never been bullied myself but I've seen it happen. Never once seen a kid get bullied because of their parents but again, that was MY experience.
Last I’m saying of this because you have went back and edited this post.
A DISCUSSION is NOT telling someone “you can’t do x y and x. Which is what you were doing. Like I said, it’s not allowed on these threads to tell someone what they can and can’t post.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.