Brummy Mummy #8 She proper is Grandpa Joe with no content to show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has used purple shampoo as back in her relatable days when she was nice she recommended one from home bargains and I brought it. It was actually good and a shampoo especially for blonde hair.

Reactions: 4
She has used purple shampoo as back in her relatable days when she was nice she recommended one from home bargains and I brought it. It was actually good and a shampoo especially for blonde hair.
Well she really needs to start using it again or preferably a toner.
The photo she has just put up this morning shows how awful the colour of her hair is.

Reactions: 5
I have the same foot tan, it’s from my sandals!
She does look great in a swim suit.
Same, I do a lot of walking and wear sturdy ugly as duck walking sandals and my foot has a brown bar across the middle and my toes permanently look dirty in the summer even though I scrub them morning and night!

Bloody photos of the children in their swimwear again, FFS this woman is just despicable 😤😤

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Bloody photos of the children in their swimwear again, FFS this woman is just despicable 😤😤
I’m axtually at a loss for words now.

What is it going to take for this woman to take action?
Is she waiting until something even worse happens?!?!

Reactions: 8
My nearly 10 year old wants one.
A freind has one knock off from holiday.
They cheap on a few websites i assume they all dodgy and not genuine.
I do like them myself and they a popular choice at eldest senior school but can't spend that much. Found one ebay 12.99 most defiantly fake but might please the tween.
Got myself 2nd hand cath kidston rucksack for 15 quid.
She seems treat herself so often.
Lol at not leaving UK comment.

They’re a decent standard backpack. Whether or not she needs one I don’t know, but I’ll praise her for not going and buying a fake. Fake websites, quite aside from taking custom away from the person/brand Who designed the item in the first place, can also support illegal trading and unscrupulous activity.

It’s my view that if you can’t afford a specific designed item, you should go for something different instead of supporting a generally dodgy and illegal in some cases industry, just to look like you’ve got ‘the name’!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I like a moan about people who irk me slightly online but I will leave it at that lol 🤣
Although what I do genuinely wonder is why she is venturing out of the complex so quickly when she is doing an ad?
Is it far from the complex ?

Reactions: 2
Is it far from the complex ?
Further than what I thought actually. I checked on maps as have never driven that specific way. 15 miles. Ayr (Craig Tara is on the outskirts of) is the main go to town from there then up from there is Prestwick where the airport is then you have Troon/Barassie. But I do have a couple of friends who own property there that they make a bomb out of renting - lots of entertainment and it’s right at the beach. Also next door to it is a brilliant farm park.

Reactions: 3
Further than what I thought actually. I checked on maps as have never driven that specific way. 15 miles. Ayr (Craig Tara is on the outskirts of) is the main go to town from there then up from there is Prestwick where the airport is then you have Troon/Barassie. But I do have a couple of friends who own property there that they make a bomb out of renting - lots of entertainment and it’s right at the beach. Also next door to it is a brilliant farm park.
I go up there regularly as my boyfriend lives near Ayr and could recommend lots of lovely places to her but I can’t be bothered because no doubt she’s going to the expensive / gifted places not the free / cheap / unspoilt places I like 😂

Reactions: 6
I see she’s updated her Instagram profile stating she’s body confident and a Disney Fanatic 🙄🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
so she’s just going where the entertainment is poor haven 🙄

I’m sure her followers have gone up by well over one thousand in the last couple of days

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
so she’s just going where the entertainment is poor haven 🙄

I’m sure her followers have gone up by well over one thousand in the last couple of days
Must be all the cozzie shots pulling in the punters 🤢

Edited to say: oh god, just realised as that posted that actually could be the case with the kids being in them too, pulling in some dodgy disgusting punters 😢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.